Need Info All About Sikhism ?

Guest SUNNY

HI FRIENDS...MYSRLF SUNNY FROM INDIA.. I LOVE A GIRL WHO IS FROM SIKH RELIGION AND I AM FOLLOWER OF ISLAM ... I SUMTIMES ASK HER ABOUT HER RELIGION...BUT STILL I HAV INCOMPLETE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE RELIGION..THEN CAME TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE..AND DECIDED TO ASK YOU GUYS SOME HELP AND GET SOME INFOMATION ABOUT THE RELIGION..

SO ITS MY REQUEST TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS POST ..REPLY TO MY QUESTIONS AND HELP ME!!

AND IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO HER IN ANY CASES IF HER PARENTS AGREEE OR DISAGREE..???

I HAV LOTS OF DOUBT SOO PLZZ TRY TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

HOPE YOU GUYS WILL TRY UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM AND MY LOVE FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS WITHOUT HER I CANNOT SURVIVE....BECAUSE I JUST CAN'T BE WITHOUT HER..AND SHE TOO LOVES ME A LOT..

HELP ME ..HELP!??

Guest Kaljug

HI FRIENDS...MYSRLF SUNNY FROM INDIA.. I LOVE A GIRL WHO IS FROM SIKH RELIGION AND I AM FOLLOWER OF ISLAM ... I SUMTIMES ASK HER ABOUT HER RELIGION...BUT STILL I HAV INCOMPLETE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE RELIGION..THEN CAME TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE..AND DECIDED TO ASK YOU GUYS SOME HELP AND GET SOME INFOMATION ABOUT THE RELIGION..

SO ITS MY REQUEST TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS POST ..REPLY TO MY QUESTIONS AND HELP ME!!

AND IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO HER IN ANY CASES IF HER PARENTS AGREEE OR DISAGREE..???

HOPE YOU GUYS WILL TRY UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM AND MY LOVE FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS WITHOUT HER I CANNOT SURVIVE....BECAUSE I JUST CAN'T BE WITHOUT HER..AND SHE TOO LOVES ME A LOT..

HELP ME ..HELP!??

Fateh!

Feel free to join the forum as a registered user and ask all the question that you want, but you should know that a Sikh can only marry another Sikh.

You can find basic information about Sikhi here:

http://sikhism101.com/

Regards,

K.

Guest -learner-

When a sikh meets with other sikh then they greet each other by saying sat-shri-akal or waheguru ji ka khalsa!waheguru ji ki fateh!

For being a sikh it is not necessary to take birth in a sikh family.Like a person can't be called a doctor if his/her parents are doctor.He/she has to study to get a doctor degree.In the same way a person is a sikh who follow the path shown by our guru's.In sikh there are 11 guru's as follows:

1st guru-Guru nanak dev ji

2nd guru-Guru angad dev ji

3rd guru-Guru amardas ji

4th guru-Guru ramdas ji

5th guru-Guru arjun dev ji

6th Guru-Guru hargobhind ji

7th Guru-Guru harrai ji

8th Guru-Guru harkrishan ji

9th Guru-Guru teghbahadur ji

10th Guru-Guru gobhind singh ji

11th Guru-Guru granth saheb ji

Sikh means a person who is a learner,who follow one path,who respect each religion but only believe in "Shri guru granth saheb ji".

Bul chuk mafa.

Guest --learner--

When one sikh meets with other then they greet each other by saying sat-shri-akal or waheguru ji ka khalsa!waheguru ji ki fateh!

A person who born in a sikh family is not a sikh.Like a person born in a doctor family is not a doctor until he/she work hard to take the degree of doctor.

Sikh means a person who is a learner, who follows the teaching of sikh guru's,who respect each religion but believe in only one "Shri guru granth saheb ji".

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?shabadid=305

Sorry.But to be frank it is not possible u to be her's.Because both of u follow different path.U follow islam & she follows sikhism.

U know human life is to meet god.We have to make ourself pure by chanting god name then only we will be able to reach the aim of human life.

Marriage is between two families.There are lots of compromise in it.

But these world is our false home.

If u really love him then u have to compromise for her by leaving her alone so that she can follow sikhism & not break the rule of sikhism by marrying a person who don't belong to sikhism.

BUL CHUK MAFA.

Guest the guest

HELP ME ..HELP!??

Embrace sikhsim and then you can marry a sikh

Guest --learner--

This Shabad is by Bhagat Trilochan Ji in Raag Gujri on Pannaa 526

gUjrI ]

goojaree ||

Goojaree:

AMiq kwil jo lCmI ismrY AYsI icMqw mih jy mrY ]

a(n)th kaal jo lashhamee simarai aisee chi(n)thaa mehi jae marai ||

At the very last moment, one who thinks of wealth, and dies in such thoughts,

srp join vil vil AauqrY ]1]

sarap jon val val aoutharai ||1||

shall be reincarnated over and over again, in the form of serpents. ||1||

ArI bweI goibd nwmu miq bIsrY ] rhwau ]

aree baaee gobidh naam math beesarai || rehaao ||

O sister, do not forget the Name of the Lord of the Universe. ||Pause||

AMiq kwil jo iesqRI ismrY AYsI icMqw mih jy mrY ]

a(n)th kaal jo eisathree simarai aisee chi(n)thaa mehi jae marai ||

At the very last moment, he who thinks of women, and dies in such thoughts,

bysvw join vil vil AauqrY ]2]

baesavaa jon val val aoutharai ||2||

shall be reincarnated over and over again as a prostitute. ||2||

AMiq kwil jo liVky ismrY AYsI icMqw mih jy mrY ]

a(n)th kaal jo larrikae simarai aisee chi(n)thaa mehi jae marai ||

At the very last moment, one who thinks of his children, and dies in such thoughts,

sUkr join vil vil AauqrY ]3]

sookar jon val val aoutharai ||3||

shall be reincarnated over and over again as a pig. ||3||

AMiq kwil jo mMdr ismrY AYsI icMqw mih jy mrY ]

a(n)th kaal jo ma(n)dhar simarai aisee chi(n)thaa mehi jae marai ||

At the very last moment, one who thinks of mansions, and dies in such thoughts,

pRyq join vil vil AauqrY ]4]

praeth jon val val aoutharai ||4||

shall be reincarnated over and over again as a goblin. ||4||

AMiq kwil nwrwiexu ismrY AYsI icMqw mih jy mrY ]

a(n)th kaal naaraaein simarai aisee chi(n)thaa mehi jae marai ||

At the very last moment, one who thinks of the Lord, and dies in such thoughts,

bdiq iqlocnu qy nr mukqw pIqMbru vw ky irdY bsY ]5]2]

badhath thilochan thae nar mukathaa peetha(n)bar vaa kae ridhai basai ||5||2||

says Trilochan, that man shall be liberated; the Lord shall abide in his heart. ||5||2||

Ohhhh rweally? oO

I hope yeh are enjoying your visit on this site!

To answer your question: sleep walking through life isn't a Sikh's habit. This is Sikhism. If you see sleep walkers do consider them just zombies. The rest are Sikhs. Maybe you are too unless you sleep walk. Have you talked to yourself about this? You should...

Happy Ramadan!