Nishen Radia & Daisy Singh

Gursikh Singh

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sikh_boy_haircut_beas_20061023.jpg ITS CONVERION TO HINDUISM ITS HAPPENS DAY IN AND DAY OUT IN OUR GURUDAWARAS YET WE CHOSE TI IGNORE IT. THEN WE WONDER WHY THIS HAPPENS

leh eh taan ban gya ..babbu maan..sharm ni aundi ehnu

• 3 weeks later...

Why does this bother you, neither of them are Sikh? The only issue I would have is whether or not the place was suitable for Guru Sahib to be taken to.

What do you hope to achieve by posting someone's wedding video on a Sikh forum?

Oh you find it acceptable do you that a girl is checking herself out in the mirror whist Waheguru ki simran is being played as the backing track?

:6

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

woah crap! LOL

i cant believe its such a lavish and upscale wedding considering that these two are from different faiths! if i wanted to marry someone from a diff faith my rents wud kick my @@@ to the curb and tell me im a shame and a disgrace and i ruined their khandaan LOL and id have to marry on my own with my own money..but here, lol, even the sardaars rujj ke bhangra paunde aa kushi vich:S wow loll

ive never seen sardaars being so happy marrying their child to a hindu or anyone of any other faith, something new to me for sure..

i mean of course my cousins, aunts or uncles have married interfaith but it was all hush hush, ppl gossiping about them and you know their rents not inviting anyone to their wedding etc

their parents went above and beyond in terms of happiness, participation and pitching in for the money considering the situation..wow lol

im gona marry a singh and even then my rents are promisng no more than lavaan infront of guru granth sahib ji and if we want anything else then too bad for us, no special decorations even in teh gurdwara, no special langar, just laavan hehe ( ps i do want a sikh wedding being a singhnee myslelf, not a punjabi one so w/e i guess lol but just saying to emphasize my point lol )