I Don't What To Do

Guest Guest 1

Waheguru Ji.........

In The Hour My Need

I Beg Forgiveness

To Banish My Sins

Wgjk Wgkf

I can't live like this, I took a person's life. I was charged with manslaughter I stabbed a father, son, husband, brother to me. Everyday i wake up, my thoughts are about the man I killed , how i ended his innocent life, now the guilt after 10 years is taking its toll. I can't cope with the guilt anymore

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Waheguru Ji.........

In The Hour My Need

I Beg Forgiveness

To Banish My Sins

Wgjk Wgkf

I can't live like this, I took a person's life. I was charged with manslaughter I stabbed a father, son, husband, brother to me. Everyday i wake up, my thoughts are about the man I killed , how i ended his innocent life, now the guilt after 10 years is taking its toll. I can't cope with the guilt anymore

wait...over wat tho?

Waheguru Ji.........

In The Hour My Need

I Beg Forgiveness

To Banish My Sins

Wgjk Wgkf

Sangat. Seva. Gurbani.

Waheguru Ji.........

In The Hour My Need

I Beg Forgiveness

To Banish My Sins

Wgjk Wgkf

Nobody is beyond redemption. Sajjan Thagg used to kill holy people and rob them, yet he was redeemed by the Guru and opened the first dharamsal. Kauda Rakhsh used to kill and eat people, yet the Guru made him into a holy man. Turn to the Guru for your own redemption. Suicide only causes the taking of another life, the immense pain of chaurassi lakh joon life forms, and who knows how many millions of years of anguish? Turning to the Guru is the only way.

Guilt or remorse can be a positive sign of someone who is conscientious. However to remain dwelled in guilt can be an illness or even selfish. Our guilt is telling us to recognize that there is so much we should do. So many around the world die from hunger, war, and disease. There is so much pain in every community from drug abuse, homelessness, abuse…Our strength is needed to make others stronger.

This is not only true for you, but for all of us. Some may not feel guilt, but no one knows peace until they selflessly and quietly serve humanity.

Waheguru

This has become part of my become life I can't pull myself together anymore to work , I wish this never had happened, my mind is ravaged with guilt . I've been therapy 3 times recommended by my parole officer it never worked, but the place were I am truly sane in the house of waheguru, in of front Dhan Siri Guru Sahib Ji.

Waheguru ......I cherish my time with you Waheguru........I cherish every moment of my life.

Everyday reminds me of him. My brother

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

u kinda have to say WHY u did it, was it accidental or was it intentional ( maybe u were wrongly accused) also was it something that u thought was necessary, what were the circumstances?

things happen, u have paap its just karam, maybe this person did something to u in ur last life and u got back at him in this life u know its liek a big circle, now to cut out those paap u need to do seva, simran and dedicate ur life to waheguru, as someone sed atleast u recognize the bad in it, but now dont dwell on it, dukh daru sukh rog paya, this is ur dukh which is ur daru in ur life.. so move on from that point, things happen for a reason, there is a reason why u did it, now use that as fuel to ignite ur passion for religion

find god thru the tunnel that u feel u have trapped urself in, find that end, the light, this body is dirt anyway one day we will all go so dont dwell on this

in sikh history if ppl liek sajjan tugg etc cud have done the things they did then wat makes u different, u realize ur faults and now u move to the next step

stay in chardi kala and live ur life to the fullest as a sikh and as a father, brother , husband etc

Guest --learner--

Waheguru

This has become part of my become life I can't pull myself together anymore to work , I wish this never had happened, my mind is ravaged with guilt . I've been therapy 3 times recommended by my parole officer it never worked, but the place were I am truly sane in the house of waheguru, in of front Dhan Siri Guru Sahib Ji.

Waheguru ......I cherish my time with you Waheguru........I cherish every moment of my life.

Everyday reminds me of him. My brother

Guru fateh!

Calm down dear brother.What happens happens with the will of god.We should always say "Tera bhana mitha laga".

I know u might think that it is easy to say but if anybody will be in u'r place then only they will understand.

Some times ago i was also suffering like u'r suffering now.But then i also felt that we should say sorry for our sins to guru ji & read bani & we should not repeat our mistakes.My life was like hell.Then i always feel treasure in reading gurbani.I love to be with gurbani.

But u know real sikh is who read gurbani as well as apply it in real life by doing good deeds.

Guru ji had written gurbani so that we can learn from it.

So both the things are equally necessary doing our duty & reading gurbani.So balance it.

Don't think much of u'r past.Only remember the teachings which u got from u'r mistakes.

Guru ji da dil bahut bada hai sabha nu mafa karda.

But don't repeat u'r mistakes.Don't take much tension it is against gurbani just read gurbani & do u'r duty truely.Believe in guru ji,he will handle the rest.

"Life is good teacher which kept exams first & then teach us from it."

You know my mistakes are known to everyone(every people who live around me,whether its gurdwara or my work place) so still sometimes i get depressed by seeing there expression then by not thinking anything that is by controlling my negative thoughts i chant "waheguru" & i believe that everything will be fine guru ji hai na.Just we should do good deeds, chant gurbani & rest is in the hand of guru ji.

Guru ji is very powerful.Guru ji had big heart.

So don't worry always remember worrying is against gurbani.

There are two types of tensions:1)distress 2)u-stress

Distress is the one when we life all hopes & get tensed.When we left all hopes of doing anything in life by stressing ourself.It is very harmful.

U-stress is a type of tension which is necessary.It is the one which we take when want to give our exams we do preparation for it b'coz we have u-stress if we don't have u-stress then we will just sit calm & don't care about that we are having exams.

God bless u!