Need Iphone Advice

scottish_singh

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I buy this iphone?

• YES
    • NO

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

I looking to buy an iphone and one of my friends says he`ll give me his since he`s moving to USA.

It`s a fairly new 16 Gb 3G iphone great condition but has no accessories (already gave them to someone else).He wants 240 pounds for it but I don`t know if it`s worth it.

I`ve been wanting one for a while so I don`t have to carry my ipod and my phone at the same time but they have always been too expensive for me.

My plan is to sell the 30Gb ipod that I already have for 20 to 40 pounds and buy it but I don`t know if it`s worth it.

My question is, should I buy it and if yes, what accessories do I have to buy for it?

I need to give him an answer by Wednesday morning because he`s leaving in the afternoon so if someone, anyone can reply before I would be very greatfull.

In Canada you can 32gig 3GS for $300, brand new. Of course there is a 3 year contract that comes along with that price tag :rolleyes: But seriously, why would you not sign a contract, I mean its iPhone! It's too bicked! (no that is not a typo) If you wanted to buy it cash, it's about $800 I believe. Now 240pounds = $431 CDN; so it seems okay to me...

If you buy it then at the very least you will need it's USB cable, for charging and connecting to your computer, and headphones.

I looking to buy an iphone and one of my friends says he`ll give me his since he`s moving to USA.

It`s a fairly new 16 Gb 3G iphone great condition but has no accessories (already gave them to someone else).He wants 240 pounds for it but I don`t know if it`s worth it.

I`ve been wanting one for a while so I don`t have to carry my ipod and my phone at the same time but they have always been too expensive for me.

My plan is to sell the 30Gb ipod that I already have for 20 to 40 pounds and buy it but I don`t know if it`s worth it.

My question is, should I buy it and if yes, what accessories do I have to buy for it?

I need to give him an answer by Wednesday morning because he`s leaving in the afternoon so if someone, anyone can reply before I would be very greatfull.

I'm guessing it's a 3GS model and not 3G, as I can only find 8gb 3G models on the O2 website....? Anyway, a Pay As You Go iPhone, 16gb 3GS will cost you £440, so the fact he's offering you one for £240 seems like a bargain to me. As Papi mentioned, make sure you get a USB cable so you can charge the thing, otherwise you'll have a very expensive paperweight on your hands!!

Good luck. :)