Move To India?

Guest singhsta

Disadvantage: Potential/Likelihood of HUGE Human Rights abuses against Sikhs, simply for the fact that one is a practising Sikh.

Waheguroo

Have you ever even been to India? You are free to practise Sikhism in Panjab, much more so then you can in any western country. Providing you don't walk around with a Khalistan t-shirt or shouting BKI slogans, there is no problem for Sikhs in India.

Guest singhstah

basically u cant trust the police especisally if ur a female, they can get away with anything

oh and police officers pulling u over for no reason but if u give em money they let u go

ughhh

ADVANTAGE: GOLDEN TEMPLE DARSHAN

Darshan of beautiful Nihungs

Garm Garm parshad in bowls made of leaves at Harmandher sahib

Miri PIRI ACademy

Baru sahib

SOO many Guru Ghars

funny-india.jpg

Disadvantage: Being confused as to whether to give money to beggars are not, who really needs the money whos just using it as a new business to make easy cash

My link

My link

If u wear a kurtapajama, chola your pocket could be sneakely cut off by a thieve to get your ruppeees

:wacko: I dunno its confusing since there are thieves that come into gurdwaras and go into ppls room at steal their money, but that doesnt mean u cant let them eat langar but what if they have a bad reputation;...

waheguruu

Advantage for Foriegners!

i heard u can get good paying jobs at call centers in india

alot of business in india, basically u can get a good job becuz u can speak good english in the cities

Oh and u can basically start a business without any authorizaTION

havent u seen those small barber shops opened under a tree lolwt-junk.jpg

Should You Move to India for a Job?

More than 60% of companies in India are hiring and its economy remains the world's second-fastest growing. Work abroad, anyone?

http://www.businessweek.com/globalbiz/content/may2009/gb2009051_456642.htm

Indias economy doesnt seem to be in recession lol

all u hear in North america is Recession this recession that

• 3 weeks later...

I have been living in India since birth. And believe me people don't care much what you wear and do , if you have beard and a turban , any random guy in India knows you are from Punjab. You can expect little kid sin South India singing "Singh is King" when they see you , with Manmohan Singh being PM for so many years , respect for Sikhs has increased manyfolds.

As far as facilities are concerned , I don't know much . I never had any major health concerns , my advice is work out ! ,when in India , avoid the hassles :)