Did Guru Jee Give Any Clues Guns Would Come In Place Of Kirpans?

Bir_Rass

how disrespectful!!!who uses guns these days????silly little black kids in london, rebels and amry. on the street its all about a kirpan. kirpan is such an amazing weapon small discrete and powerful/ its the best weapon around and whats even better is we r allowed to have it on us

am not dissing the kirpan, i do respect it and wen i take amrit am not guna wear no toy made by people trying to make a profit, i will wear a sarbloh kirpan, which is made to fight with....

Take this from someone whose had more than his fair share of street fights...

I trust that the kirpan will give you the strength to first lift others to fight, then conquer a thousand fights with your mind, pen, and sheer determination and if absolutely necessary even hands and conventional weapons before using a kirpan.

I hope the kirpan gives you courage to consider taking on 10 people in a dark lane with your hands before considering the kirpan. And even then have the courage to walk away so you can fight real fights...

and with all that in mind understand what a LAST RESORT truly is, in which you might use a kirpan.