Pleasee Can Somebody Translate What Giaani Ji Is Saying

Guest helppppp

Guest helppppp

Wjkk Wjkf

I am begging somebody to translate the katha done by maskeen ji on kaam. I have asked in a previous post, but nobody replied. Pleeaseeeeee. I will do anything for this to be translated. I know it is long, but if a kind gursikh would mind doing it, then it will an immense, extraordinary help to daas. Pleeaseee again.

Fateh

Here is the link to the 1st part. The other 7 parts of the katha can be found on the side bar.

Wjkk Wjkf

P.S If anybody needs an incentive to do it im am willing to do a sukhmani saahib paath for that person if they ask.

Guest shastr

i think i might be confusing u with another singh who had made a thread about kaam., and if i am, then im sorry, but yea.....

niether am i a gursikh, nor do i want u to do a sukhmani sahib for me, but the main idea of wat giani ji is saying is that kaam is shakhi. that shakti is the start of life, the same shakti is transformed into naam rass. the same shakti is used to become a theif, the same shakti is used to become a saint.

its hard to get into details of al this cuz a person has to be at a certain avasta to understand all this stuff.

the main point is to control this shakti, to use it for naam abhiyaas.

if kaam is bothering u bhaji, listening to speeches or kathas of wat kaam is, thats not gonna stop ur desire for anything. making a blueprint of a house does not actually build the house for us.

only abhiyaas will control it. so in the end, you will have to put the effort thru and work on ur jeevan. nitnem, simran, abhiyaas. all this stuff will then help u overcome kaam.