Frnds I Need Help

ROCKER

FRNDS AS I'M NEW TO THIS SITE SO I DON'T KNOW ANYONE HERE

BUT STILL A VERY WARM WELCOME TO MY POST

I WANT TO ASK TO ALL MY DEAR FRNS THAT IF A GIRL OF SIKHISM MARRIES A PERSON FROM OTHER RELGION ( SUCH AS HINDUISM OR ISLAM OR FROM CHRISTIANITY)..THEN THAT MARRIAGE IS ALLOWED OR NOT.

I HAVE DOUBT ABOUT IT THAT WHETHER IT MAY ARISE A PROBLEM OR NOT IN THEIR FAMILY AND IN SOCIETY.

AS I'M A MUSLIM BY RELIGION BUT I DON'T CONSIDER SUCH THINGS BCOZ WE ALL ARE GREAT CREATION OF THE GOD ALMIGHTY.

AND TO HIM WE SHALL RETURN..

I'LL BE WAITING FOR ALL UR VIEWS ABOUT IT.

PLZZ FRNDS REPLY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE

If you and your family dont have a problem and that girl and her family dont have a problem then god dont have a problem until and unless forced religion conversion happens ... why care about rest !!!

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

frnd, sabh sikhan ko hukam hai guru maneo granth

all muslims shud be good muslims, all sikhs shud be good sikhs all hindus shud be good hindus

a hindu marrying a sikh cannot allow a sikh to fully practice their religion on practicality terms alone.. and vice versa

as well, a sikh has to obey guru granth sahib ji, that is the hukam given to us, a sikh cannot be a sikh if they dont preform ceremonies according to instructions given to us ie if a muslim marries a sikh, they cannot in essence be two bodies in one light bound together by dhan sri guru granth sahib ji if one is a believer of the muslim faith and the other is a beliver of the sikh faith, both have to beleive in the sikh faith and admit that they will become ad at onepoint in their life and that they do beleive and obey in all of the teachings from sri guru nanak dev ji down to sri guru granth sahib ji...if not, these lavaan cannot be held valid here or in the court of god, so you can see for yourself where the trouble lies

A Sikh does not marry a non-sikh.

Are you going to stop them, Singhstah?

Stop whom?

THANK YOU FRNDS FOR YOUR VIEWS AND SUPPORT AND LETTING ME UNDERSTAND THE THINGS IN A MORE CLEAR WAY.

AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU MY DEAR AND NEAR FRNDS.

AND MAY PEACE ..BLESSING AND MERCY OF ALLHA(SWT) BE ON ALL OF YOU OR U THE GOD ALMIGHTY

LOVE YOU GUYS

And may Almighty Vaheguru do what ever he has to do with you too. Good luck my friend.