Goondaism By Supporters Of Ragi Darshan Singh At Jus Punjabi Tv

Inder Singh

It's quite unfortunate that some of our brothers have fallen into the misconception that opposition to Guru Gobind Singh Ji's bani is the summit of Gurkmukhtai.

I'd like to see this on Youtube.

Also, where is JUS TV based?

Those who oppose writings of guru sahib are not sikhs or our brothers.

JUS TV is based in New york City, USA

Easy on the hate man... you can't be the prosecutor, judge and the jury... you're no one to decide who a Sikh is and who isn't, take it easy. I understand you feel passionate about people opposing Dasam Bani, but you're just starting to hurt yourself..think before you speak

Can you define Sikh for us and then we can apply it to the actions of individuals including me.

If you don't accept Guru Sahib Bani, which means you reject Guru Sahib. If a person rejects Guru Sahib then it's clear he/she is not Sikh of the Guru. They can be in the identity of Khalsa, but that doesn't make a person a Sikh, but is apart of it.

Let's stop demeaning the name of Sikhs because we like to please the public.

JUS Punjabi TV aired Mudda programme today. The hosts were Mr Riar, Gurcharanjit singh Lamba and Mr Bhamra. Ragi darshan singh was on the phone to give clarification for his blasphmeous remarks against Guru gobind singh ji.There were also 15 to 20 of his supporters inside Studio who were allowed as a courtesy.

Ragi darshan singh could not show the verses being form dasam Granth that he had quoted in his lectures at various Gurudwaras. He was repeatedly asked by Mr Riar and Mr Lamba to point the lines in dasam Granth that Guru Gobind singh had gone to a prostitute. Failing to do so his supporters felt humbled and started abusing Mr Lamba in the studio itself while the programme was on.

After the programme these people abused the hosts in foul language for

exposing Ragi Darshan singh for his lies. They created a violent scene inside the studio and threatened Mr Lamba not to speak against their propaganda in future. They held the staff at ransom for sometime and left hurling dirty abuses.

This was the shameful act committed by supporters of a heretic ragi who prides himself as Ex jathedar of akal takhat.It is a pity that sikhs have to suffer at the hands of such thugs who want to change sikh scriptures by adopting high handed acts.

Can I ask why we Sikhs sit back and take this abuse from low lifes like this. It's clear they won't ever stop slandering Guru Sahib. We know about their antics. Reminds me of a speech given by Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa, where he says eliminate the one who slanders Guru Sahib. Has the Khalsa Panth become just used to the abuse and gone spiritually numb.

How many chance are we going to give to these individuals? Is sincerity in there thoughts and speach. Just some questions that need to be answered honestly by all of us.

Easy on the hate man... you can't be the prosecutor, judge and the jury... you're no one to decide who a Sikh is and who isn't, take it easy. I understand you feel passionate about people opposing Dasam Bani, but you're just starting to hurt yourself..think before you speak

A sikh is that who follows guru sahib's bani and teachings. Who does not follow guru sahib's bani is obviously not a sikh.Do not malign the definiton of a sikh by calling such gurnindaks as sikhs.They have lost their rights to be included in sikhism.

JUS Punjabi TV aired Mudda programme today. The hosts were Mr Riar, Gurcharanjit singh Lamba and Mr Bhamra. Ragi darshan singh was on the phone to give clarification for his blasphmeous remarks against Guru gobind singh ji.There were also 15 to 20 of his supporters inside Studio who were allowed as a courtesy.

Ragi darshan singh could not show the verses being form dasam Granth that he had quoted in his lectures at various Gurudwaras. He was repeatedly asked by Mr Riar and Mr Lamba to point the lines in dasam Granth that Guru Gobind singh had gone to a prostitute. Failing to do so his supporters felt humbled and started abusing Mr Lamba in the studio itself while the programme was on.

After the programme these people abused the hosts in foul language for

exposing Ragi Darshan singh for his lies. They created a violent scene inside the studio and threatened Mr Lamba not to speak against their propaganda in future. They held the staff at ransom for sometime and left hurling dirty abuses.

This was the shameful act committed by supporters of a heretic ragi who prides himself as Ex jathedar of akal takhat.It is a pity that sikhs have to suffer at the hands of such thugs who want to change sikh scriptures by adopting high handed acts.

Can I ask why we Sikhs sit back and take this abuse from low lifes like this. It's clear they won't ever stop slandering Guru Sahib. We know about their antics. Reminds me of a speech given by Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa, where he says eliminate the one who slanders Guru Sahib. Has the Khalsa Panth become just used to the abuse and gone spiritually numb.

How many chance are we going to give to these individuals? Is sincerity in there thoughts and speach. Just some questions that need to be answered honestly by all of us.

In my opinion it will come to an end now. Sikhs have been awakened enough by now. Ragi Darshan had been invited by JUS TV to be at studio so that live debate could be held. he did not come. That itself shows he was not sure what type of reception he will get from sikhs.