Har Paaeiaa Prabh Avinaasee

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Many times when we go to the Gurudwara Sahib for an Anand Karaj we spend a lot of time pointing out the manmat activities some families partake in such as grooms wearing kalgis, brothers helping their sister during lavaan etc. Unfortunately this is the only thing that people like me take from such occasions. Below is the story of a hindu man who attended such an Anand Karaj who managed to take away the blessing of Sikhi and Brahmgyan.

Bhai Nihaal Chand was invited by a family to attend the Anand Karaj of one of their sons/daughters. He bowed before Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and sat in Guru Sahib’s darbar.

While listening to the lavaan Bhai Nihaal Chand was deeply moved. After the programme he approached the Gyani Ji who was a very learned and naam abhiyaasi Gursikh and asked him if he would explain the lavaan arth to him. The Gurmukh immediately sat Bhai Nihaal Chand down and began to explain Dhan Dhan Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Raam Das Ji’s lavaan to Bhai Sahib. When the Gurmukh completed explaining the final thuk:

jan naanak bolae chouthhee laavai har paaeiaa prabh avinaasee ||4||2||

Servant Nanak proclaims that, in this, the fourth round of the marriage ceremony, we have found the Eternal Lord God. ||4||2||

Bhai Nihaal Chand began to cry and begged Guru Sahib to bless him with Amrit. In this way Guru Sahib’s lavaan bestowed Brahmgyan on him and changed him from Bhai Nihaal Chand to Sant Nihaal Singh.

Sant Nihaal Singh was subsequently blessed with the construction seva of Gurudwara Sahib’s associated with Satguru Sri Guru Tegh Bahadhur Sahib Ji in Uttar Pradesh.

Waheguruji.

Your mann(mind) may be lowest of the low but you are definitely in Charhdikala

becoz only a true sikh can say for himself/herself fool ( "Mein moorakh ki ketak

baat hai"). I think you need no Kathha which can more eeasily make you

understand Laavanl, than yorself . I just can advise you brotherly ,if you dont

mind, to recite laavan again and again and meanings and Kathha will be done

by your pious soul within your mind and heart with the blessings of waheguru

as is told by Gurbani:-

"Har ka bilovna , man ka beechara, Gurparsadi peeve amrit dhara."

and

"Mann har jee tere nal he ,Gurmatti rang maan."

Bhul chuk khima, waheguru ji ki Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Lowest of the low singhni you can try doing katha by yourself but from what I’ve heard and read that method is only available to a handful of people worldwide. Try listening to the following katha by Gyani Thakur Singh of Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji’s Taksal:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio/katha/katha.php?q=f&f=%2F02_Present_Day_Katha%2FGiani_Thakur_Singh_%28Patiala_wale%29%2FLavan

Btw K.Singh Deep I don’t agree with the statement you made on the Brahmgyani Nishani thread. The Brahmgyani question was actually asked by a Sikh to Satguru Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj who instructed them to seek out Bhai Bhikari as an example of a Brahmgyani. See Bhai Mani Singh Ji’s Sikhan Bhagat Mala and Bhai Santokh Singh Ji’s Suraj Prakash for further details.

• 3 weeks later...

Btw K.Singh Deep I don't agree with the statement you made on the Brahmgyani Nishani thread. The Brahmgyani question was actually asked by a Sikh to Satguru Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj who instructed them to seek out Bhai Bhikari as an example of a Brahmgyani. See Bhai Mani Singh Ji's Sikhan Bhagat Mala and Bhai Santokh Singh Ji's Suraj Prakash for further details.

Hardly it matters to me weather some body agrees with me or not.

The idea grasped under the shadow of gurbani within the heart/ mind/soul

is KATHHA it self and does not need any clarification from outside world.

Bhul chuk khima , Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

• 4 weeks later...

Bhai AKAL PURAKH DI FAUJ JI,Gur fateh parvan karni ji.

In RAS 3 Ansu 69(in SURAJ PARKASH by BHAI santokh singh ji ),

The sAKHI is told about Bhai Gurmukh ji when he asks Guru

Arjun Dev ji about some one who is perfect in Bhana Mananna

and then Guru Sahib tells Bhai Gurmukh to go to Bhai BhikARI JI

and observe as to how the Bhana of Akaal Purakh is to be obeyed.

And the same has been studied thoroughly by the undersigned once

again but no where the word "Braham Gyani" is refered or used for

Bhai Bhikhari ji in the above refered Sakhi in SURAJ PARKASH.

So please before quoting something about GURBANI/GUR

ITIHAAS/GURMAT ,please go through the references once again so

as to ensure correct references are given only.

Bhul chuk khima, Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh.