Right Now Is The Moment, As I Type This Out

Mehtab Singh

Its 9:40 AM in India right now as I get ready to click on "post new topic", its the morning of October 31st. This was the moment when indra was shot, shot for her act of blasphemy 25 years ago.

This is the moment when fate decided that enough is enough.

This is the moment when 2 Singhs of Gurujee decided to avenge the biggest insult to their faith.

This is the moment I am clicking "post new topic".

What are you doing at this very moment?

How are you remembering it?

If nothing else, please pray for those innocents who 25 years ago lost their lives some time after this moment.

PARNAAM SHAHEEDA NU!

25 YEARS TO THE DAY WHEN THE KHALSA PANTH STRUCK LIKE LIGHTENING IN FRONT OF THE WATCHING WORLD AND SHOWED THE STARS TO INDIRA DUSHT PAPPAN GANDHI

DHAN DHAN SHAHEED BHAI SATWANT SINGH JI

DHAH DHAN SHAHEED BHAI BEANT SINGH JI

DHAN DHAN BHAI KEHER SINGH JI

THE BRILLIANT SEVA THAT WAS CARRIED OUT ON THAT DAY STANDS OUT LIKE NO OTHER IN WORLD HISTORY IT SHOWS THE KHALSA PANTH'S SOLDIERS WILL HUNT DOWN THE ENEMY WHEREEVER THEY MAY BE OR WHOEVER THEY MAY BE - BE IT THE PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA - INDIRA GANDHI - THE CHIEF OF ARMY

GENERAL AS VAIDYA - CHIEFS OF POLICE - MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT TO CHEIF MINISTERS LIKE BEANT'A PAAPI

NOWHERE IN THE HISTORY OF ANY QOUM ON EARTH ARE THEIR SUCH HEROIC ACTS LIKE IN THE SIKH QOUM,NO OTHER QOUM HAS TAKEN THE FIGHT - DIRECT- TO THE DUSHT HIMSELF/HERSELF - ONLY THE SOLDIERS OF THE SIKH NATION HAVE ACHIEVED SUCH GREAT FEATS

^^SatNaam^^.

In My Opinion,

The Year is 1984,

Dirty Ghandi is Sent with Jamdoots To Hells Door,

She Cried and She Wailed,

The Turmoil She Suffered is Great and Cannot be Detailed,

But Justice She was Served in The True Court,

Where Only the Love of Guru Nanak is Accepted.

She Pleaded, and She Cried, But Destined

Sufferings Again and Again, to Be Born and to Die,

Attacking The House of Truth,

For This, Even the Angels Cried.

The Year is 1984,

And She Was Served Ladoos,

Her Spawn the Demon, Couldn't Bare the Loss of His Mother Witch,

Little Did He Know, He Was Born to a B!tch.

A Big Tree Fell, and Tremble it Will, He Said,

Where is That Assh*le Now? Dead.

Black Souled Devils from Far and Wide,

Came to Delhi with their Police in Stride,

Attacked the Loving Ones,

Pogrom With Atrocities Great,

Yet, No Justice,

To Date.

On The Day of The Devil, They Celebrate Her Marriage to Hell,

They Laugh as Demons and Witches

As They Wish Their Congress Well,

Murderous Devils and Rapists Still Roam the Streets,

And Innocents Feel Defeat.

Little Do These Demons and Witches, Bitches and Assh*les Know,

The Day Will Come, For What They Sowed, They Will Reap,

The Demons and Witches For Mercy Will Beg at Our Feet!!

Tyrants, Murderers, Rapists, Demons and Witches Cruel,

What You Going To Do? For,

Khalsa Will Fight!! Khalsa Will Rise!! And Khalsa Will Rule!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Waheguruji.

May Guru Sahib continue to bless his Khalsa panth with soldiers like Dhan Dhan Amar Shaheed Bhai Satwant Singh Ji and Dhan Dhan Amar Shaheed Bhai Beant Singh Ji whose only wish was to continue taking birth to die once again for this beautiful flower which is sikhi.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• The Mind is Jyot Saroop (Waheguru), but the mind is under the influence of five evils… Through Naam Simran( Rememberance), the mind will begin to detach from evil, and get back to its original form ( MANN TU JYOT SAROOP HEH)… Until the mind breaks free from the five evils, one will go through the cycle of paap and punn….which leads to Karma… Naam Simran destroys past karma, and prevents new karma coming into fruition… I did this, I did that… This non realisation of the Jyot Saroop gives rise to paap and Punn, which in turn gives birth to suffering and misery…
    • I agree we're not born with sin like the Christians think. Also I agree we have effects of karma. But Gurbani does state that the body contains both sin and charity (goodness): ਕਾਇਆ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਪਾਪੁ ਪੁੰਨੁ ਦੁਇ ਭਾਈ ॥ Within the body are the two brothers sin and virtue. p126 Actually, we do need to be saved. Gurbani calls this "udhaar" (uplift). Without Satguru, souls are liable to spiritual death: ਜਿਨਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨ ਭੇਟਿਓ ਸੇ ਭਾਗਹੀਣ ਵਸਿ ਕਾਲ ॥ p40 Those who have not met Satguru Purakh are unfortunate and liable to death. So, yeah, we do need to be saved, and Guru ji does the saving. The reason Satguru is the one to save is because God has given Satguru the "key" (kunji): ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਹਥਿ ਕੁੰਜੀ ਹੋਰਤੁ ਦਰੁ ਖੁਲੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰੈ ਭਾਗਿ ਮਿਲਾਵਣਿਆ ॥੭॥ In the True Guru's hand is the key. None else can open the door. By perfect good fortune the Guru is met. p124
    • That's unfortunate to hear. Could you give any more information? Who was this "baba"? He just disappeared with people's money? Obviously, you should donate your money to known institutions or poor people that you can verify the need of through friends and family in Punjab.
    • Sangat ji,  I know a family who went Sevewal to do seva sometimes end of 2019. They returned last year in great dismay and heart broken.  To repent for their mistakes they approached panj pyaare. The Panj gave them their punishment / order to how t make it up which, with Kirpa, they fulfilled.  They were listening to a fake Baba who, in the end, took all the "Donations " and fled sometime over a year ago. For nearly 4 years this family (who are great Gursikhs once u get to know them) wasted time and effort for this fake Baba. NOT ONLY this one fam. But many, many did worldwide and they took their fam to do seva, in village Sevewal, city Jaitho in Punjab. In the end many families lost money in thousands being behind this Baba. The family, on return, had to get in touch with all the participants and told them to stop.  I am stating this here to create awareness and we need to learn from whom we follow and believe. It's no easy but if we follow the 3 S (Sangat, Simran and Seva) we will be shown the light. As I am writing this the family in question have been doing the same since 2008 onwards and they fell for this Baba... it is unbelievable and shocking.  This am writing in a nutshell as am at work on my break so not lengthy but it deserves a great length.  Especially the family in question, who shed light on youngsters about Sikhi 20 plus years!! 
    • Giani Kulwant Singh Jawaddi Kalan uses simple Punjabi.

Important Information

Terms of Use