Ibn7- Video Of Interview With A Former Female Sikh Militant

Mehtab Singh

This is the soul stirring interview of an innocent Sikh girl, who was an honors student of mathematics, and was forced to take up arms after seeing her innocent father being burnt alive by the merciless mobs These mobs were out for revenge against innocent Sikhs who became targets in the aftermath of the execution of the witch called indra gandhi. One wonders as to howcome an innocent girl was jailed for 9 years after being denied justice, while the perpetrators of that barbaric massacre not only roam free to this day, but were in fact promoted to higher ministerial positions.

World's biggest democracy my foot !!!!!

No justice for 25 years, and some Indians still wonder why we need a separate nation!!!!!

Just saw 4 more painful videos

part 3: a mother losing her husband and son right before her eyes-

part 4: a mother trying to strangle her 2 month old crying daughter to avoid herself and her sisters getting caught by the mobs who intended to gang-rape them-

part 5: an innocent women saw her family getting killed before her eyes. Even little children were not spared-

part 6: this old woman has NO ONE left in her family to even cremate her. Her agonizing screams would make even a stone crack-

Death to Congress!!!!!

Death to Tytler!!!

Death to Sajjan Kumar!!!

Death to Kamal Nath!!!

Death to the tyrant government of an unfortunate nation that has done nothing but added to world population!!!!!

This is the soul stirring interview of an innocent Sikh girl, who was an honors student of mathematics, and was forced to take up arms after seeing her innocent father being burnt alive by the merciless mobs These mobs were out for revenge against innocent Sikhs who became targets in the aftermath of the execution of the witch called indra gandhi. One wonders as to howcome an innocent girl was jailed for 9 years after being denied justice, while the perpetrators of that barbaric massacre not only roam free to this day, but were in fact promoted to higher ministerial positions.

World's biggest democracy my foot !!!!!

No justice for 25 years, and some Indians still wonder why we need a separate nation!!!!!

i wonder why Sikh majority place in Delhi voted for congress?

btw i saw those video on cnn ibn those stories were heart breaking

• 2 years later...