Any Bhindranwale Kathas?

gurmzz

are there any kathas, speeches, lectures etc by jarnail singh bhindranwale,if so can someone translate them in english for me if they are in punjabi!?

Thx, WJKK WJK

also, I would like to make this page a bhindranwale page sort of, cuz ive found many quotes said by him, very interesting and inspiring ones

and also, can u guyz temme more about bhindranwale, im pretty new to sikh history and I have heard a lot about bhindranwale

:)

big time mahapursh. they had a 22 hour nitnem. slep only 2 hours a day. grew up in a really poor family. used to get roti after like a 3 day period. started bhagati in the 3rd grade with 5 jap ji sahibs everyday. eventually had nitnem of 5 bania, 5 granthi pothi, and 151 jap ji sahibs everyday and 1 sehaj paath every month. used to have the bhog on every sangraand. they had the avastha of abinaasi darshans. abinaasi darshan is where u see maharaj everywhere 24hours a day, everywhere u look. like bhai ghaniya ji, who gave water to both khalsa fauj and mugal fauj.

i heard in katha by giani thakur singh ji, that there are 7 stages of bhramgian, the 7th stage is the heighest stage, and is called "gurmukh bhramgiani". 8th stage is maharaj himself, no person can reach 8th stage while being in manukha dehi, like its just not possible. only maharaj can do that. but i heard that sant ji started getting really close to the 8th stage. they would go to sleep at night and leave their body, in punjabi its called sareer shadna. they would go to sachkhand everynight. if u listen to larivaar katha of sri guru granth sahib ji, done by giani ji, u will hear tons of little sakhis about sant ji's jeevan.

one thing that is for sure is that we didnt really get to understand who sant ji is. maharaj gave the sikh panth a diamond like no other, but we failed to realize that.

maybe others have noticed this as well but in 1947, we had a chance to get khalistan but we were not granted it. we had the chance but it didnt happen. but we got sant jarnail singh ji in 1947 tho. something to think about

maybe if i get time i'll translate the speeches. which i been wanting to do for some time now

i heard in katha by giani thakur singh ji, that there are 7 stages of bhramgian, the 7th stage is the heighest stage, and is called "gurmukh bhramgiani". 8th stage is maharaj himself, no person can reach 8th stage while being in manukha dehi, like its just not possible.

Finally someone's talking sense. We cannot say we have won life......Thanks shartr for mentioning it.

i have this book in english and it has every single speech of sant Jarnail Singh translated into English. its kinda big. Here u go, you can also buy this book online and its really worth it too.. it have speeches and Conversations of Sant Jarnail Singh translated into english , vaheguru

Book name: Struggle for Justice, Ranbir Singh Sandhu

ISBN : 0-9672874-1-3

its kinda also expensive, so good luck

6425828fd7a00fff5a0e0110.L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Struggle-Justice-Speeches-Conversations-Bhindranwale/dp/0967287413

big time mahapursh. they had a 22 hour nitnem. slep only 2 hours a day. grew up in a really poor family. used to get roti after like a 3 day period. started bhagati in the 3rd grade with 5 jap ji sahibs everyday. eventually had nitnem of 5 bania, 5 granthi pothi, and 151 jap ji sahibs everyday and 1 sehaj paath every month. used to have the bhog on every sangraand. they had the avastha of abinaasi darshans. abinaasi darshan is where u see maharaj everywhere 24hours a day, everywhere u look. like bhai ghaniya ji, who gave water to both khalsa fauj and mugal fauj.

i heard in katha by giani thakur singh ji, that there are 7 stages of bhramgian, the 7th stage is the heighest stage, and is called "gurmukh bhramgiani". 8th stage is maharaj himself, no person can reach 8th stage while being in manukha dehi, like its just not possible. only maharaj can do that. but i heard that sant ji started getting really close to the 8th stage. they would go to sleep at night and leave their body, in punjabi its called sareer shadna. they would go to sachkhand everynight. if u listen to larivaar katha of sri guru granth sahib ji, done by giani ji, u will hear tons of little sakhis about sant ji's jeevan.

one thing that is for sure is that we didnt really get to understand who sant ji is. maharaj gave the sikh panth a diamond like no other, but we failed to realize that.

maybe others have noticed this as well but in 1947, we had a chance to get khalistan but we were not granted it. we had the chance but it didnt happen. but we got sant jarnail singh ji in 1947 tho. something to think about

maybe if i get time i'll translate the speeches. which i been wanting to do for some time now

Thx!

i have this book in english and it has every single speech of sant Jarnail Singh translated into English. its kinda big. Here u go, you can also buy this book online and its really worth it too.. it have speeches and Conversations of Sant Jarnail Singh translated into english , vaheguru

Book name: Struggle for Justice, Ranbir Singh Sandhu

ISBN : 0-9672874-1-3

its kinda also expensive, so good luck

6425828fd7a00fff5a0e0110.L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co...e/dp/0967287413

thank u! will try to buy it!