A discussion/deabte on whether God does indead exist

Guest MiltAthiest

Guest MiltAthiest

I feel trapped in my life.

I go school do my studies, come home, eat, wast time on the computer, sleep and starts all over again

Ummm..... how is this being trapped? i dont get it.

I try to do prayers a much as I can.

Now that is what i call "trapped". Quit wasting your time praying, do something better. Listen to music or something, go partying, enjoy ur life. Prayer does "nothing", its pointless..... Can you not tell?

When I go to school most of the time and when I'm going to bed (when i remember trying to get the habit)

lol. It doesnt matter when u pray or dont. The fact is, that your wasting ur time!!

Here's my problems

1)I work very hard in school Study as much as I can

Good for you. Keep doing that!!

but for some reason Every thing falls apart when it counts I don't know what happens

Well, im sure prayer wont do nothing. So therefore, find alternative ways.

2)I need something to do I'm 22 turning 23 but yet I play kids video games,

I would suggest to go out and partying, or go play sports, join gym, get a job, go date for (censored) sakes.

Don't even say make friends my parents think ill start doing drugs and etc join the wrong people

I would be sad if you dont know what is right or wrong. IF you think religion will save you, then you arent strong. You should be able to THINK for yourself!! if you cant, then grab the holy book and start praying!!

3)Any chance I can grow some height I'm 5.9"

hmmm.... well im not an expert on that. But i guess 5.9 is not that bad? lol

good luck

and for the rest, if you think im not aware of the "afterlife", well you are right. Have you asked yourself, what if there is no after life? do you have any evidence of after life? thank you!

Militant Athiest!!

athiest ji, i tryed to give u a lil heads up in that pm i sent u, but i guess some people just dont get it.

if prayer has no point, then tell me why on earth does sri guru granth sahib ji tell us to pray? can u plz explain that to me? if prayer has no point why did guru gobind singh ji give us 5 bania? if there was no point to them, why on earth did all these singhs in the past give their life while doing prayer?

the prayer that takes u out of hell and makes u free of all this mess in life, how can u say there is no point?

have u read sukhmani sahib? all those lines that say prab ka simran, those all show wat is the point of prayer.

like i said, this is a sikhi forum. keep it up and trust me buddy, u will get banned. no doubt.

athiest ji, i tryed to give u a lil heads up in that pm i sent u, but i guess some people just dont get it.

if prayer has no point, then tell me why on earth does sri guru granth sahib ji tell us to pray? can u plz explain that to me? if prayer has no point why did guru gobind singh ji give us 5 bania? if there was no point to them, why on earth did all these singhs in the past give their life while doing prayer?

the prayer that takes u out of hell and makes u free of all this mess in life, how can u say there is no point?

have u read sukhmani sahib? all those lines that say prab ka simran, those all show wat is the point of prayer.

like i said, this is a sikhi forum. keep it up and trust me buddy, u will get banned. no doubt.

Singh

Miltathiest is just trolling here. He has no respect for Sikhi. Whatever you say to him won't matter. Let the mod deal with him.

Guest MiltAthiest

thanks, but i wasnt convinced.

if prayer has no point, then tell me why on earth does sri guru granth sahib ji tell us to pray? can u plz explain that to me?

Prayer has no point in the 21st century. It might have helped them in bronze age times, i.e. making them strong when going for war etc. Can you explain to me why is prayer good in the times we live in?? Everyone is afraid to die, but just suck up to it! I know you want to make yourself confrotable as possible, but just face it, death is final (99.9 chance), ill agree 0.1% to what you think is going to happen, in case im wrong.

if prayer has no point why did guru gobind singh ji give us 5 bania? if there was no point to them, why on earth did all these singhs in the past give their life while doing prayer?

How do you know that these events took place? what is your evidence besides witness testimonials and the holy book? and besides, im still studying it, so i cant give you a 100% answer yet, but if u have one lets hear it, im open to evidence and i will change my mind..... will you change ur mind if your evidence fails?

So then why is the poster of this thread in hell right now? he doesnt pray alot???? how much does he have to pray? i dont pray (let alone i have no faith), why am i not in hell....??? he prays, and hes in hell...... u got ne explanation?

im in the process, also reading guru granth sahib. im busy with other things in my life, so im only doing it part time. Hopwever, ive tried to take shortcuts by asking other people like you. im new here so hopefully u pass on some useful info. Others have ignored me and said im disgrace, well, then i will think on my own right?

haha. read the previous comment above.

u cant pour anything into a bucket if its turned upside down.

if ur actually willing to learn anything here, why dont u start a thread, and post up questions that u dont understand, rather then going around making urself look like an <banned word filter activated>.

but in the end theres really no hope for people like u. u can go around asking all the people u want, but if u dont belive in something, thats just the way u are made. its just not meant to be.

but since u seem to be all sure about ur views, why dont u enlighten us by starting a new thread rather then diging up dirt in seperate threads here and there. even tho its dirt, if u keep it to a side, things start to get cleaner.

thanks, but i wasnt convinced.

if prayer has no point, then tell me why on earth does sri guru granth sahib ji tell us to pray? can u plz explain that to me?

Prayer has no point in the 21st century. It might have helped them in bronze age times, i.e. making them strong when going for war etc. Can you explain to me why is prayer good in the times we live in?? Everyone is afraid to die, but just suck up to it! I know you want to make yourself confrotable as possible, but just face it, death is final (99.9 chance), ill agree 0.1% to what you think is going to happen, in case im wrong.

if prayer has no point why did guru gobind singh ji give us 5 bania? if there was no point to them, why on earth did all these singhs in the past give their life while doing prayer?

How do you know that these events took place? what is your evidence besides witness testimonials and the holy book? and besides, im still studying it, so i cant give you a 100% answer yet, but if u have one lets hear it, im open to evidence and i will change my mind..... will you change ur mind if your evidence fails?

So then why is the poster of this thread in hell right now? he doesnt pray alot???? how much does he have to pray? i dont pray (let alone i have no faith), why am i not in hell....??? he prays, and hes in hell...... u got ne explanation?

im in the process, also reading guru granth sahib. im busy with other things in my life, so im only doing it part time. Hopwever, ive tried to take shortcuts by asking other people like you. im new here so hopefully u pass on some useful info. Others have ignored me and said im disgrace, well, then i will think on my own right?

haha. read the previous comment above.

Sure you have faith. You have faith that God doesn't exist.

Guest MiltAthiest

You can call it that if you like. As far as im convinvced, the evidence for god is lacking, and is non existant. Label me as you like, but my definition is pretty clear.

Guest MiltAthiest

u cant pour anything into a bucket if its turned upside down.

uhm, that is true if your on the earth.

if ur actually willing to learn anything here, why dont u start a thread, and post up questions that u dont understand, rather then going around making urself look like an <banned word filter activated>.

yes i will, but in a few days. i like to see what others say first. I wish we didnt have to censor the words, wouldve made it more interesting... haha.

but in the end theres really no hope for people like u. u can go around asking all the people u want, but if u dont belive in something, thats just the way u are made. its just not meant to be.

Well ive been doing this since 3 years almost. I feel my duty in this only life that i kno ill ever live in, to pass along my information. I dont force it on them, THEY DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES. It has worked for some people, they changed becuase of me, others havent. at the end of the day, BE GOOD. As far as hope goes, i am happy in my life, have everything i need.

but since u seem to be all sure about ur views, why dont u enlighten us by starting a new thread rather then diging up dirt in seperate threads here and there. even tho its dirt, if u keep it to a side, things start to get cleaner.

If you think my information is dirt, i think yours is dirt. perhaps lets be equal, if you keep ur dirt to a side, things will start to get cleaner!!

You can call it that if you like. As far as im convinvced, the evidence for god is lacking, and is non existant. Label me as you like, but my definition is pretty clear.

You can call it that God doesn't exist. As far as i'm convinced the evidence for God is too great and God does exist.

Who is to say your definition is correct and mine is wrong.

You have no evidence that God doesn't exist. It's faith.laugh.gif

militant bhaji, u are god. i knew that was u man. typeing like that, u think u can trick us? no way. its all u bro.

laugh.giflaugh.gif