Rajinder Singh

Guest fordcapri

According to the news report link the BNP denied suggestions that an elderly Sikh was set to become the party’s first non-white member. This is due to a sudden "membership freeze".

Bad luck fordcapri, maybe in another life you'll be born white and you can join them!!

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/news/world/bnp-denies-elderly-sikh-becoming-member-435137.html

BNP denies elderly Sikh becoming member

Guest fordcapri

According to the news report link the BNP denied suggestions that an elderly Sikh was set to become the party’s first non-white member. This is due to a sudden "membership freeze".

Bad luck fordcapri, maybe in another life you'll be born white and you can join them!!

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/news/world/bnp-denies-elderly-sikh-becoming-member-435137.html

BNP denies elderly Sikh becoming member

I dont really care if he is a member or not, i was just passing on the info.

...by the way theres plenty of Labour Voters (of various backgrounds) but there not members.

You dont have to be a member to vote.

I myself, i am not a fully pledged BNP voter i only consider it.

Listen,

This is how politics works! You don't have to win to actually win! THIS TIME!! It sets the momentum for the Next!! For every one vote you get now, you will get 10 or 100 or 1000 the next time!!!!! So it is VERY IMPORTANT, that WRONG PARTIES NEVER GET VOTES AND SUPPORT!!! EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT TO WIN THIS TIME!!!!!

If Non-Whites are Showing Support Now, even Though MANY Whites etc. are NOT..THE NEXT TIME EVEN THOSE WHITES WILL SHOW SUPPORT!!!! AND SO WILL MANY OTHERS!!!! EVERY ONE VOTE AND SHOW OF SUPPORT EXPONENTIALLY SETS THE MOMENTUM FOR THE NEXT TIME!!! EVEN IF THEY DON'T WIN THIS TIME!!!!! DON'T SUPPORT ANY EVIL PLANS!!!!! AND DON'T BELIEVE THEIR B.S.!!! EITHER WAY, IF ANY OF THEM GET IN POWER (SHARIA (TALIBAN, AL-QAEDA, BNP (NAZI)!!! YOU WILL LOSE!!! AND TAKE MILLIONS WITH YOU!!! WAKE UP!!!!!