…maanas Kee Jaat Sabhai Ekai Paichanabo!

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

Great is Dasam Patshah Ji!

Recorded from the Adutti Gurmat Sangeet Sammelan Online From JawaddiTaksal.Org

http://uploading.com...Paichanabo.mp3/

I Don't Think The Person Singing is a Singh, but it is a beautiful Rendition in Raag Asa! (Even Though With Harmonium). There is Little Bit Rabab as Well.

For Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Shabads: This is Also The Raag that Asa Ki Vaar SHOULD be Done At Amritvela, at All Gurdwaras, All Programs, All Over the World!!! All Raag Asa Shabads Should be Sung in Raag Asa!!! Why Do People Find This So Complicated? The Shabad of GuruGranth Sahib Ji Should be Sung in the Raag It is Written!!

We Now live In a Multi-Media Age; We Can Learn Raag without An Actual Teacher Even! (By Listening etc..) Even Instruments Can Be Learnt Through Online Programs, Sharing, Etc..!!

We Should Be the Best Khalsa We can Individually, and Then Collectively Bring Chardi Kala To Panth and Earth!!

Chardi Kala!!

Bloom, thanks for sharing this recording.

While according to the Bible, Jesus declared that he had brought salvation for the Jews, there is no other Prophet to my knowledge that declares the unity of mankind as does Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

As a father, he is responsible for all his children.

The shabad also states "sabh hi ki gurdev ek" which I believe means that all of humanity should (voluntarily) accept Guru Granth Sahib Ji as their Guru.