"shaheedi" Of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

ladli-fauj

After General Shabeg Singh was badly injured, he was bhought to Baba Jarnail Singh in the Akal Takht Sahib. He asked Baba Ji to do Ardaas so that they could get a place at Guru Ji's lotus feet at Sach Khand. Baba Ji said that there is no need for that, as he has already reached it. This was on late 5 June - early 6 June.

After this Baba Ji had about 20-25 Singhs left with him at Akal Takht Sahib. He decided that it was now time to go out and fight. He and 20-25 loaded with weapons came out of the Akal Takth Sahib shouting Jaikara's and firing at the enemy. It is said that in this process Baba Ji was Shaheed at the spot between the 2 Nishan Sahibs.

Other reporters howhever claim to have seen Baba Ji's body, where his left temple was badly injured and limbs broken.

It could be that Baba Ji was seriously injured between the two Nishan Sahibs, taken to Army camp and martyred there.

Gyani Pritam Singh (one of the 5 Pyare of Baba Jarnail Singh) told me the truth about Sant Ji being alive or not. I rather not post here, as it is Gupt stuff.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I don't want to have veechar on this subject.

Baba Ji is Shaheed. That is my opinion and I know it.

Baba Thakur Singh was respectable but I don't think they were Akaal Roop, as nobody can be Akaal Roop, only He is He. We can't try and imitate him. He is the Creator, and We are his Creation.

Creator resides in the Creation, but the Creation is not the Creator.

khalistan_zindabaad, you seem quite knowledgable, so I think you should understand that there are some topic that have no end when we try to do Veechar on them.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh