Now What Does The Sangat Have To Say About This?

sahib_bindra

do u think gurugobind singh ji maharaj would ever allow this to happen?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. do u think gurugobind singh ji maharaj would ever allow this to happen?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When sikhs are confronting thug missionaries,congress agents headed by Sarna, Darshan ragi and atheists some people are here to post attention diverting topics. they are known for their sycophancy in favour of anti panthic elements.These anti sikh elements ahve honored sikh baiters like head of Lala Jagat Narian family in delhi Gurudwaras.There was a video going around on internet on that.

Let us not pay any attention to such diversionary tactics and concentrate on their anti panthic activities. This is an art of propaganda as these people are trained in by anti sikh forces.

let me tell u smthn my friend..just yesterday S paramjit singh sarna said in a speech that till akal takht doesnt take any decision on the dasam granth and does not constitute a committee promised by akaal takht to solve the dasam granth dispute...the dsgmc and the shiromani akali dal delhi will nor praise dasam granth nor condemn it....

you just have allegations against us ...

it is the dsgmc headed by S. sarna that has played the most crucial role in case regarding defination of sikh....

it is the dsgmc who has sent lawyers to vienna

it is the dsgmc and only S. paramjit singh sarna who has opposed the cancelation on the nanakshahi calendar

all u ppl know is to criticise

i want to ask smthn 2day IF THE " SIKHS" WHO ARE OUTSIDE INDIA ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT THE FATE OF SIKHI . I URGE YOU TO COME BACK TO INDIA AND DO SMTHN RATHER THAN SITTING ON A LAZY BOY AND WRITING CRITICAL COMMENTS.

LITTLE KNOWLEDGE IS ALWAYS DANGEROUS...

I HAD NO POLITICAL MOTIVE BEHIND THIS POST. ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS TO ASK THE SANGAT IF THIS ACT IS JUSTIFIED OR NOT.

THIS WAS VERY CLEVER TO NAME IS A POLITICAL MOVE AS PEOPLE WOULD THINK THE SAME AND NOT PAY ANY IMPORTANCE TO THE ISSUE.

BHUL CHUK DI MAAFI WGJDK WGJDF

let me tell u smthn my friend..just yesterday S paramjit singh sarna said in a speech that till akal takht doesnt take any decision on the dasam granth and does not constitute a committee promised by akaal takht to solve the dasam granth dispute...the dsgmc and the shiromani akali dal delhi will nor praise dasam granth nor condemn it....

it is the dsgmc headed by S. sarna that has played the most crucial role in case regarding defination of sikh....

it is the dsgmc and only S. paramjit singh sarna who has opposed the cancelation on the nanakshahi calendar

i want to ask smthn 2day IF THE " SIKHS" WHO ARE OUTSIDE INDIA ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT THE FATE OF SIKHI . I URGE YOU TO COME BACK TO INDIA AND DO SMTHN RATHER THAN SITTING ON A LAZY BOY AND WRITING CRITICAL COMMENTS.

I HAD NO POLITICAL MOTIVE BEHIND THIS POST. ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS TO ASK THE SANGAT IF THIS ACT IS JUSTIFIED OR NOT.

THIS WAS VERY CLEVER TO NAME IS A POLITICAL MOVE AS PEOPLE WOULD THINK THE SAME AND NOT PAY ANY IMPORTANCE TO THE ISSUE.

There is not problem about Sri Dasam Granth, so no need to make decisions or make committee to solve a problem that does not exist.

Hit the bricks pal your tricks won't work here.

Tell anti sikh character Sarna that Dasam granth is not a disputed Granth. Why should akal takhat constitute a committee on Dasam granth. Akal takhat has no authority to make a committee t hat will evaluate writings of our Guru. If sarna thinks like that then he has shown has anti sikh colors.He also lives in foools paradise.

WE condemn Srana because ofhis siding with arogue, akirtghan, greedy, low life Ragi who tells fake stories to amlign my Guru.He can tout thousand things but he is a criminal when he sides with traior Ragi.

Sarna can walk out of sikh panth if he does not believe in Dasam granth. As simple as that.

There is no khalsa without dasam granth. There is no sikhi without khalsa. Get out on your own.

IM NOT SAYING THERE ARE PROBLEMS WITH THE GRANTH. IM SAYING THAT TO CLEAR ALL MISUNDERSTANDINGS REGARDING IT A COMMITTEE SHOULD BE FORMED.

IF HE DIDNT RESPECT DASAMGRANTH WHY WOULD HE SIDE WITH RAGI MANPREET SINGH?

Local Gurdwara Committee where event was done has sent a latter to Shri Akal Takhat Sahib, showing their support to Bhai Manpreet Singh Ji and Bani of Tenth Master. The proof of all event is video taped and it is with Bhai Manpreet Singh Ji.

It has been decided that Bhai Manprit Singh Ji will be performing at four places of Faridabad. S. Paramjit Singh Ji Sarna will facilitate his performance and he too will take part in Samagams.

EVERYTHING I WILL POST ON THIS SITE WOULD BE THOUGHT OF AS A POLITICAL STUNT. BUT LET ME TELL YOU SMTHN.

I SWEAR UPON GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI. S. PARAMJIT SINGH SARNA IS MY NANAJI. AND HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW THAT I WRITE ALL THIS.

I HAVE NEVER DISCUSSED ANYTHING DIRECTLY WITH HIM.

THESE ARE ALL MY PERSONAL FEELINGS AND I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR EACH AND EVERYTHING I SAY.

PLEASE I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU ALL TO CRITICISE ME FOR MY POSTS AND NOT HIM.

Our first relationship is with our Guru.Wordly relations come afterwards. If my father criticizes my Gurus bani i will be the first to disown him.

We have no enemity with anyone much less with you. We have issues with Sarna 's support to ragi Darshan singh. Ragi has said bad words for my Guru. Sarna is propping him and thinks that money power can deflect public opinion. But it cann't.tell your nana that he need to stop supporting a heretic Ragi. Sikhs have no issues with him. Sikhs want justice and justice is served when ragi is excommunicated.