I Like Bananas

Amrit79

I like bananas ... every one hates me cause I like bananas I eat like three bananas a day. My sister took my car keys, she says she will give them back after I stop eating bananas. I love the bananas what can I do to get my car keys back.... MY sisters going to wreck my Honda! How do I get my car back??

LOL!!! Sorry!! I just found THIS really funny!!! LOL!!! Bananas VS Sisters and Honda!!! LOL!!!

Sorry!! Sorry!!! Hmm…I don't know what to say! Sorry!!!

Wishing You Chardi Kala!!!!!

Guest Fond of Apes

I like bananas ... every one hates me cause I like bananas I eat like three bananas a day. My sister took my car keys, she says she will give them back after I stop eating bananas. I love the bananas what can I do to get my car keys back.... MY sisters going to wreck my Honda! How do I get my car back??

You sound like an ape. No offence at all, I love apes. I call my family apes all the time. Good on you. My sister says bananas are an apes best friend.

Maybe limit your intake to two a day. But apparently, I read somewhere on the internet that bananas are probably one of the best fruits around. In fact, they say about the old saying, 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away', that instead of an apple it should be a banana because all of the benefits found. This is why apes are so strong.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest addicted

Lol, I love banana's aswell!

But I see my mum getting angry when I take more than one a day, she already thinks i'm a greedy glutton. I exercise so that makes me feel better when I have a few but the taste and effect is amazing, almost like chocolate but fresher and more real and like pringles, once you start you can't stop. Very tempting. mmmmmm banana's... :D

Remember though, we need to eat little and sleep little so try to resist the common natural inclination to pig out.

I drink a banana shake everyday its good and keep u bulky ... do some drama ... hold ur neck and state taking big and loud breaths and start saying i want more bananas i want more bananas ... eat and grow ...