Eggs Thrown

Guest fordcapri

bhacheri.

a quote from the article sited above:

One of the protesters against Baroness Warsi, Sayful Islam, told the BBC they were "against everything she stands for". …just because they are against what she stands for that does not mean they can pelt eggs on the poor woman. For a religion of peace these muslim men are so damn aggressive. whatever corner of the uk you are in, you will never be far from a muslim barking their hate. Baroness is very brave to stand up against those thugs… there should be more british muslims like her who are against these violent thugs and actually show it.

yes we all have opinions and strong feelings, many dont like anjem choudary yet no one has hammered him with eggs (whilst on the subject) britasia honoured him with refreshments and a seat on breaking the silence to air his <banned word filter activated>. he practically ran the show yday and the very armature scraping the barrel tv presenter sonia gordez (or wotever her name is) was lost for words, which gave anjem a platform for him to air his <banned word filter activated> (despite the fact that he has openly insulted other faith communities including the Sikhs on numerous occasions). Moreover, on the show he made obsurd comments such as "sikhs in india have lived under the shariya which resulted in no conflicts"... yea rite. Sonia failed to correct him here…. In summary he literally ran the show. But thats another topic all together.

Now back to the topic at hand, funny how now all of a sudden, now that the victem (baroness) is a muslim, the bbc has decided to use the term Muslim in the headline instead of Asian!

(see http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php/topic/47988-bbc-bias-against-sikhs-and-selective-use-of-the-term-asian/page__p__437605entry437605 )

Guest fordcapri

When was A Choudary on Broken Silence I watched most of the shows, what was the topic??

The BBC haven chose the word “Asian” here to describe the egg throwers, I guess maybe cos the victims domination is known maybe, we shall see how long they don’t use the term Asian for.

Tejvir is either Tories or BNP for me. Labour would have to a real good campaign for me to even consider them.

Guest fordcapri

UKIP - enough of the LibLabCon

I’m having suspicions about the ukip I think they have been set up by labour and Tories to take votes away from the BNP. Or I’m just going over board with conspiracy theories.

Labour are loosing alot of non Muslim voters they are turning to Tories or BNP.