Neglecting The Families Of The Shaheeds ?:program On Sat 12th Dec: Please Attend

KHALSA AID

Khalsa aid

I have a lot of respect for you.You are doing good work. We will reneder help and appreciate your efforts.

I read following

http://www.sikhnet.c....php?f=2&t=3118

Recently, S. Rana Inderjit Singh, Principal of Gurmat Gian Missionary College at Ludhiana, promoting dedicated fieldwork, education and support for village needs, commented on some of these issues. (The college is in touch with those wishing to do something in own "home" villages and seva agencies like Khalsa Aid of UK. I shall be writing more about this model initiative later.)

Unquote

I do not know how much you know about these missioanry colleges. But to let you know they are the main cause of problem in panth today. They want to change sikhism and make it a religion of book. They are the cause of aposatsy in Punjab. They mislead innocent sikh youth of Punjab by taeching them anti Dasam Granth literature.

If we promote them they will like sikhism where there are no basnis of amrti sanchar and a new ardas.

Guru nindak Inder Ghagha is their main man.

Are youo collaborating with them?

Inder Singh

Why not ask what work Khalsa Aid is doing with them before asking if they are collabrating ?

Khalsa Aid Please let us all know?

• 2 weeks later...

Gurfateh Inder Singh

Apologies for the delay in responding to you, However since your post we organised a Keertan programme with lectures from some very established and active Sikh organisations. We would like to thank the speakers who came as well as the sangat. The situation in Ludhiana was discussed and the sangat was informed of ways they could help remedy the situation there.

Also we set up a petition to Gordon Brown (UK Prime Minister), calling on him to look into the human rights abuses in Punjab, along with the other serious issues such as drugs and HIV in Punjab. We have been on local radio stations and Gurudawaras campaigning for this cause, and due to this and the above, responding to your post was not of critical urgency.

I am somewhat disappointed by your remarks, and am puzzled that having read this article: http://www.emgonline.co.uk/news.php?news=8220

Instead of the serious issues raised about

• Christian missionaries and another sects who are openly converting Sikh families on a massive scale
  • Average debt for every Punjabi farm household is Rs 1.39 lakh-leading to farmer suicides
  • as well as other socio-economic factors in Punjab which are stifling the well-being of the state

You are more concerned about a Sikh organisation in Punjab who are supporting families, sponsoring children's education teaching Gurbani and Gurmat Sangeet classes?

First of all, Khalsa Aid is an international humanitarian organisation. As a registered charity, we have no religious or political affiliations or agenda. This is why we have never been in 10 years aligned to any Jathebandi or organisation, Sikh or otherwise.

We have spent four years with the Gurmat Gian College, observing their work before we trusted them to oversee our projects in Punjab remedying the literacy and drug problems in Sikh families. We in no way support them or “collaborating with them”, they receive no support from us, and we simply sponsor children through them for education. We are completely aware of the educational programme, and its contents. These families and villages are testament to the fact that no other organisation (at least in these areas) are helping them, explaining why hundreds of families in these areas have converted to Christianity or other cults. The Sikhi part of the education is very basic (keeping in mind the age of the kids) covering The Lives of the Guru's and the Guru Granth Sahib ji etc.

In regard to them being anti-Dasam Granth and promoting an ideology of no Amrit Sanchar Banis, they follow the Sikh Rehat Maryadha (Akaal Takhat) and are Amritdhari.

Regardless of this, our only priority is the children. In these areas, I have travelled many times to Punjab, and flying again very soon possibly in January, and can give witness that they are the only people working on the ground level in these areas of Punjab. Do you know of any others?

And also please view our videos from when I went to Punjab last:

Sikhs are converting to Christianity due to lack of support from the Sikh community, what alternative would you suggest, that we allow these families to rot away and ultimately be led astray from Sikhi?

It is very sad that we worked globally over the past 10 years, and we have never had these issues. We have worked with Hindus, Christians and Muslims but now we are working with Sikhs to help Sikhs and now were facing questions regarding internal political/religious issues which we do not get involved in.

I hope I have answered your questions, however I honestly believe no answer would be good enough for you. Having witnessed the poverty and Christian missionary/cults is issues in Punjab, Khalsa aid will not turn their back on these children. Khalsa aid is answerable to its volunteers and donors, without whom we would never have been able to do any of the projects we have launched and completed around the world. As far as I'm aware you are neither of those. Our volunteers and donors are fully aware of our projects in Punjab, and wish us to continue, which with Guru Kirpa we will.

I don't wish to continue this conversation any further, but my contact details are on the website should you choose to.

Regards

Ravinder Singh

CEO

Khalsa Aid

Khalsaaid.org

Ravinder singh ji

Gurmat Gian missiaonary college are supporters of kala afghna ideology and spokesman newspaper. Inder singh Ghagha belongs to this organization.

Such organizations say something and do another thing.They have been proven anti sikh to the core. Such missionary institutions are responsible for the present discord in sikh panth.

Since you name your organization as Khalsa aid how can you think even to associate with such anti sikh organization.

So far they were doing anti sikh activities in a sheepish way.They are doing it openly now. We have decided to approach SGPC against such missiaory schools in Punjab.We will oppose their anti sikh activies vigorously in future.

I will suggest you should evaluate their credentials before you become their partners.The decision is yours. But we will keep the heat on such anti sikh organizations who feed on sikh money but are working to finish sikhism.