Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

sorry wasnt sure where to post.

wat do people think of this..........

Some Call Me An Agent And A Traitor.

Who is it that keeps calling me an agent of the Congress, a traitor (to

the nation)? The Government has initiated these plots to create

dissensions and divisions in the Panth, to make us fight among

ourselves, in order to preserve their own chairs (positions of power).

We have to guard against these (schemes). Tell me if administering

Amrit (initiating people into the Sikh Faith), teaching people to live

by the Rehat (Sikh code of conduct), teaching them to read Guru's

Word, getting them to unite under the saffron Nishaan Sahib, uniting

them with Siri Guru Granth Sahib, uniting them with Akal Takhat

Sahib and Harmandar Sahib, to be desirous of demanding, and

urging the young men to demand, justice for the lost honor of our

daughters and sisters, for the blood of the innocents, and for insults

against the Satguru, and declaring support for the Panth, not

surreptitiously but openly, if all this is the work of an agent of the

Congress, then what is the business of the others? If this is the work

of an agent, I am an agent. If this is the work of a bad man, I am bad.

If this is the work of a Jan Sanghi (a member of the Jan Sangh, a

radical Hindu political party), I am a Jan Sanghi. If this is the work

radical Hindu political party), I am a Jan Sanghi. If th

is is the work

of a Kali, I am a Kali. If this is the work of an Akali, in that case, I

am already an Akali to start with. Joining the service of the Five

Beloved Ones,I have administered Amrit to up to ten thousand

persons, after getting them to make a pledge in the presence of

Satguru, in one day. Even then they call me an agent. I felt deeply

hurt last night. A person came from England. The man for whose

sake we have been ready to lay down our lives, the man regarding

whom I had stood on this stage and challenged the Government that

if any official of the Government, the Police, kills Jaswant Singh

Thekedar on whose head the government had placed a reward of

50,000 rupees, the Sikh Nation is still alive and will take revenge.

And those people, today they go to England and say that

Bhindranwala has joined the Congress. Today, with folded hands, I

appeal to you young men. If news is published in my name or in the

name of leaders and other responsible persons, do not pay attention

to the newspapers. Giving up chasing the newspapers seek protection

and support from Siri Guru Granth Sahib - "O Nanak, falsehood will

be destroyed, in the end Truth will survive." The Government will

use many such tricks. It is going to try every which way, even by

buying some of us over.

Guest rsingh

just though this was intresting

Be Prepared.

If we have to shake off slavery, and you always keep asking (me) for

a program, I shall humbly make this submission. I am saying this as

an individual, the Panthic program will be given by the Panthic

leaders, I am not consulted in those decisions. But I shall appeal to

you. If you want to shake slavery of your necks, first enter your

home, Anandpur. Then in each village, have one motorcycle. three

riders, and three new revolvers. Whatever legal action is taken

against me on this account, I shall bear it even if it means that I am

skinned alive, chopped joint by joint, or burnt alive. One motorcycle,

three new revolvers and three young men in each village. We are not

going to do this to kill people.For a Sikh it is a great sin to keep

weapons and kill any one. However, Khalsa Ji, it is an even greater

sin to have weapons and not to seek justice. Now you have to think

over how to use these weapons. If you want to shake slavery off your

necks, you have to adopt this way, whether you do it today or some

time later. But do not do this: that having got a motorcycle, you go

and rob a hawker, a rickshaw puller, or a shopkeeper, or commit

burglary. This is not Sikh principle. Some people say I should

present a strong program. I give you this program. Take it. When you

return after completing it, I shall embrace the one who gets justice

against those who set fire to copies of Siri Guru Granth Sahib, thos

e

who stripped our daughters naked and paraded them in bazaars and

villages, those who burnt Kulwant Singh Nagoke with hot iron rods;

he who gets justice for these martyrs. Escaping from there is your

job, protecting you here is mine. Here is a program, take care of it.

(Congregation shouts the Jaikaara (slogan of victory). I gave this

program at a meeting of intellectuals too and I have given it to you as

well. Now any friend who wants to ask me for a new program,

should first come back after completing this job and then ask me.

The Panthic program that is common to all of us will be given to you

by the Panthic leaders whenever they have their deliberations.

It's all errors in Translations - It's more like

It's a massive sin tko use shaster to kill INNOCENT PEOPLE,

but to accept injusce and not raise swordis a bigeer sin.

hence it's not aloud to use weapon to kill innocents - Sikhs are known for being good targeters :wub:

bhull chukk maaaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rsingh

this was in a news group anyway it loks good

waheguru ji ke khalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, veer Puneet Ji, I think your article has a bias against baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bindranwala. You do seem to be taking specific events, or comments, some out of context to highlight you argument.

But if we look at it in another way. Was Baba Jarnail Singh ji violent, or did he live in violent times? Were his actions or comments an instigator for violence as you suggest, or a reaction of a victim community, who at the time just happened to have an individual such as baba ji, who gave a voice to its concerns, hurt, and general dis-satisfaction after 50 years of betrayal.

I ask you to consider the following:

- It was not Bindrawala who turned his back on 50 years of promises to Sikhs and Punjabis, but Congress party.

1) It was not Bindranwala, who openly slandered a religion, its history, and put his foot on the Guru Granth sahib as Nirankari Gurbachana did.

2) It was not Bindranwala who killed 13 gursikhs is 1978, who protested at this.

3) It was not Bindranwala, who killed a further 13 Sikhs in khanpur and an Akali dal leader in Delhi, but Nirankaris.

4)  You state Bindranwala was a congress agent. But I have not seen pictures of Bindranwala with Indra Gandhi like those I posted in the kurbani book of Nirankari Gurbachana with her. Neither did Bindranwala have diplomatic status and enjoy worldwide funding as the Nirankaris did then, and still do today.

5)

You mention Bindrawala in relation to some killings, but you have totally forgot that Niranakari Gurbachana was directly responsible for 28 murders of Sikhs, and indirectly responsible for many others.

6) You further have not mentioned how Gurbachana, a murderer never had no Operation Bluestar to root him out, but instead was protected by the Government, and protected by rightwing Hindu press, and groups like Shiv Sena.

7) It was not Bindrawala who killed hundreds of Gursikhs in jails between 1978 and 1984. Notable figureheads like student leader Babbar Kulwant Singh Nagoke were tortured to death by police.

8) It was not Bindranwala who was raping Sikh women in these jails to obtain information of Singhs.

9) You mentioned Sikh Hijackers, but forgot the Hindu Hijackers who hijacked a plane when Indra Gandhi government collapsed. When she came back to power they were made MPs, not put in jails. All Bindranwala said was why the different attitude towards sikhs, he did not condone hijacking.

10) You mention Bindranwalas comments about Bhai Ranjit Singh. After everything Nirankari Gurbachana done, what was wrong with what Bindranwala said? As far as most Sikhs are concerned, what Bhai Ranjit Singh did was not less, than that of Bhai Sukha singh and Bhai Methab Singh singh did with Massa Rangar, or Udham Singh did with General Dyer.

11) It was not Bindrawala who pre-84, gathered sikhs killed them, and sent others with half there faces shaved, but Bhajan Lal, Cheif Minister of Haryana.

12) It was not Bindrawala who instigated Operation Bluestar, he was already in custody months earlier, but released. Neither was it Bindrawala who choose Guru Arjan Dev Jis Gurpurb, recognised as one of the busiest days for the Harmandar sahib, as the attack, that was Indian Government.

13) Neither was it Bindranwala who attcked 40 Gurdwaras all over India, in the pre-text of hunting out Bindrawala.

14) Neither was it Bindrawala who was responsible for Operation Woodrose, and the mass scale extermination o

f hundreds of sikh youth from Amritsar and Tarn Tarn.

15) Neither was it Bindranwala, who was responsible for the mass genocide in Delhi, Khanpur and many other major cities in India, murder of over 10,000 sikhs, mass rape, destruction of property in November 1984.

You have mentioned much on Baba Jarnails Singh ji, but conveniently forgot the context of the times in which he lived, and became Shaheed. If a person looked at the whole situation logically, you would realise, Baba Ji was not an instigator, but a product, or more correct a voice which was part of a reaction, to years of betrayal, and religious interference by the policies of Indra Gandhi, in her obsession of breaking the Akali dal powerbase.

He is loved and respected still today because he gave a voice to the inner feelings of the Sikh Panth. A true voice, which no other leader had enough Sikhi Spirit to utter. Was the controversy that surrounded him, his doing, or was it right wing Hindu press, who blew comments out of context? Is anything Bindrawala said less controversal that what BJP politicians, Hindu leaders like Sudershan of RSS, or leaders of Bajrang dal, and Shiv sena stated? In fact if you compare Bindrawala, he was extremely mild compared to them. Yet they are national figureheads, who enjoy patronage. Bindrawala did not bring mass genocide like Chief Minister Narinder Modi did in Gujerat, or demolish any places of worship, like Auyodya.

So was Bindranwala an extremist? or a voice against extremism? One could argue that the events after 1984 to present date clearly demonstrate the extremism of Hindu fanaticism, has caused genocide to all minority communities, whether Sikh, Christian or Muslim. None of this genocide was a product of Bindrawala, but part of a policy of the Ruling Brahmin class in India. So really was Bindranwala an extremist, or the policies adopted by the Indian Government and its masters voilent and extremist?

I would urge the Punjab Times, if they are publishing the article by veer Pune

et Singh to also publish this aswell. I could write many points as Veer Ji has if I did further research, but I think these just off the top of my head are enough to prove my point.

Gursikhs please forward to groups or messageboards that I am not on. It is our responsibility to speak up for Shaheeds, who gave thier all for the Guru Khalsa Panth.

waheguru ji ke khalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

oh and if u cud help on the above i would appreciate it....