Pro Sri Dasam Granth And Anti Darshan Ragi Videos Needed!

Guest shastr

Guest shastr

khalsa ji, trying to distribute dvds that show the truth about darshan ragi. need help finding videos that are pro sri dasam granth sahib and show the real side of the story. there are some nice videos by gurcharanjit singh ji lamba on patshahi10.com but having trouble downloading them. so anything from youtube or any other site would be really appreciated.

you mite not find 2 many..darshan singh took most of the videos that expose him off of youtube...i have this one and it shows the many leaders in the panth who support Sri Dasam Granth....

not 2 mention the shabad in the background is one of my favorites from Dasam granth!!!!!

khalsa ji, trying to distribute dvds that show the truth about darshan ragi. need help finding videos that are pro sri dasam granth sahib and show the real side of the story. there are some nice videos by gurcharanjit singh ji lamba on patshahi10.com but having trouble downloading them. so anything from youtube or any other site would be really appreciated.

Which videos from Patshahi10.org do you need? Post the links and I'll post the download links.

Guest shastr