Buddha Dal Gutka Questions

Singhstah

VahegurooJiKaKhalsaVahegurooJiKiFateh!

The Buddha dal nitnem gutka is a nice gutka with a selection of different dasam banis alongside nitnem. I would just like to ask a few questions about some things I have read in there. Firstly, the Rehraas differs from the taksali rehras (which was the rehraas read by daas prior to getting this gutka) in that it has more dasam bani. If I'm not mistaken (and please correct me if I am wrong), the taksali rehras is believed to be the same as found in Baba Deep Singh Ji's gutka, I was just wondering where the nihang rehraas can be found in terms of puratan gutke/pothean. I do enjoy reading the dasam bani though.

Secondly, at the end of the Akal Ustat Chaupai, there is line "Mahakal ka sarab roop...", this is after the line which gives the dasam ang number of the bani, is this line a part of Akal Ustat or is it from somehwhere else? Why is placed after the ang number information?

Finally, I'd just like to confirm if this is a typo; in the gutka where the Chaupai Sahib is written for morning nitnem, it says "pun raachas DA kaatas seesa", but when it comes in Rehraas Sahib it says "pun raachas KA kaatas seesa", as is found in the taksali gutka. Is the first simply a typo?

Thanks

Taksali nitname banis length is adopted from nirmal mareyada ... sundar gutka published by various nirmale sampardawas is 99 % similar to taksali sunder gutkas ... baki puratan reharas sahib contained banis from rama avtar krishna avtar bachitar natak akal ustat and charitro pakheyan the main reason on rehras sahib is to read small parts of banis from different sections of banis .. its like stamp in budhadal gutka if u see rehras sahib + aarti aarta its covering all parts of sri dasam granth from jaap sahib to zafarnama ... its been altered with time by various sampardas and maha pursh ... so i dont think length matters here rehras sahib from guru granth sahib is fixed and same in all the bani of dasam granth is different one can adopt what ever he is willing to ... i do rehras sahib from hazuri sunder gutka ... it has more bani then taksali gutka but less bani then budhadal gutka ... i have around 25 - 30 mins to devote on rehras sahib so i found it better when i used to do rehras sahib from budhadal gutka i had to rush with words yet it took me like an hour to complete ... now i read bani at normal speed with full raas and it takes 30 mins 20 mins for rehras sahib 10 mins for aarti and 5 mins for ardas ... :)

ang nos are written after at many places in rehras so that one can find out this part of bani is belonged to chandi charitra or chirtro pakheyan or chabis avtar ...

No idea about ka and da question it cant be a spelling mistake for sure there must be some reason ...

have u read brham kavach this was bani read 1.25 lakh times by singhs with baba deep singh before coming to darbar sahib ... and yes there is one more bani known as mool mantar khalse da if u can add this to ur nitname ... baba joginder singh ji jathedar of budhadal has this in their nitname once i stayed with them at amritsar sahib on diwali so i morning a saw them reading it :)

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it. I like the idea of there being a bit of all of banis of dasam granth throughout rehraas sahib and aarti aarta.

Yeah I read brahm kavach, I didn't even understand some of it, but I can still feel how amazing it is, I never knew that about Baba Deep Singh Ji, goes to show the shakti of the bani. What I was confused about though was in the notes in the gutka it says it is an ucharan of Brahma, but in the bani it self it says it is a bola of Guroo Hargobind Sahib Ji, but then at the end of the bani it says in brackets Patshahi 10!! And then there is a dohra which it says is from Panth parkash lol. I don't understand what the source is meant to be :S Is it that it is originally said by brahma and then Guru Sahib did ucharan of it for sikhs, like maharaj did with chandi di vaar which was originally from somewhere else?

I had a quick look at mool mantar khalse da, havent read all of it, it looks like its ithiasic, is it meant to be written by a Gursikh?

thanks

The Buddha dal nitnem gutka is a nice gutka with a selection of different dasam banis alongside nitnem. I would just like to ask a few questions about some things I have read in there. Firstly, the Rehraas differs from the taksali rehras (which was the rehraas read by daas prior to getting this gutka) in that it has more dasam bani. If I'm not mistaken (and please correct me if I am wrong), the taksali rehras is believed to be the same as found in Baba Deep Singh Ji's gutka, I was just wondering where the nihang rehraas can be found in terms of puratan gutke/pothean. I do enjoy reading the dasam bani though.

Secondly, at the end of the Akal Ustat Chaupai, there is line "Mahakal ka sarab roop...", this is after the line which gives the dasam ang number of the bani, is this line a part of Akal Ustat or is it from somehwhere else? Why is placed after the ang number information?

This line is not part of Akaal Ustat Sahib Ji, however dont know where its from

Finally, I'd just like to confirm if this is a typo; in the gutka where the Chaupai Sahib is written for morning nitnem, it says "pun raachas DA kaatas seesa", but when it comes in Rehraas Sahib it says "pun raachas KA kaatas seesa", as is found in the taksali gutka. Is the first simply a typo?

Most likely a typo, there are many printing errors in Budha Dal Gutka Sahib

Thanks

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it. I like the idea of there being a bit of all of banis of dasam granth throughout rehraas sahib and aarti aarta.

Yeah I read brahm kavach, I didn't even understand some of it, but I can still feel how amazing it is, I never knew that about Baba Deep Singh Ji, goes to show the shakti of the bani. What I was confused about though was in the notes in the gutka it says it is an ucharan of Brahma, but in the bani it self it says it is a bola of Guroo Hargobind Sahib Ji, but then at the end of the bani it says in brackets Patshahi 10!! And then there is a dohra which it says is from Panth parkash lol.

That dohra is a historical reference from Panth Parkash, not part of the bani

I don't understand what the source is meant to be :S Is it that it is originally said by brahma and then Guru Sahib did ucharan of it for sikhs, like maharaj did with chandi di vaar which was originally from somewhere else?

I had a quick look at mool mantar khalse da, havent read all of it, it looks like its ithiasic, is it meant to be written by a Gursikh?

thanks