Gurmat Sangeet/raag Tuition In East London

Guest gupt

Gurfateh saadh sangat ji

Daas would like to find out it there is any Gurmat Sangeet tuition in East London (Ilford and surrounding areas), I know about raj academy but they are more into official courses for getting qualifications which is not what i am after. I don't mind private or in groups, and am a total beginner. I am looking to learn dilruba (which i own), preferrably with vocal (i.e. shabads). Right now I'm just trying to gather some info...

thanks

Gurfateh jio.

Guest Ilfordia

Dilruba can also be learnt at

Gurdwara SinghSabha London East Goodmayes, 700 high road during the kirtan classes everyfriday 6 - 7:30 taught by Sital Singh Sitara. Just bring your dilruba and tell them you want to learn it. They charge 2 pound a lesson.

On wednesday there is also a class for free by student of raj academy but im am not sure what is taught.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

VJKK VJKF!

I'm also interested in learning Dilruba, but live in West London (Southall, Ealing area).

Does anyone have information about West London groups or classes?

Guru Fatheh Ji

Just wanted to check whether you managed to locate anyone teaching near southall? I am also from that area and very keen on learning the Dilruba