Ludhiana Saka

s50

Anybody know whats going on the the ludhiana saka.

There were events planned to march and stuff in punjab.

It's funny how it all seems to be distance news now.

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

LUDHIANA WAT HAPPEN IN LUDHIANA ???

aint got clue mate !!!! me and other members of the panth are too busy kicken off with one another we r too busy debating if Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Maharajs Bani is actually bani.

Oh ye how are our brothers family how are our sisters who lost there Husbands how are our bros who cannot work coz of injury ???

Nah i dont care i wanna diss other maryada and how they are wrong and how mine is rite??

Lets keep at this and im sure we will get Khalsa Raj the way we been acting

Chiteh Vajah Valah SatGuru Terah Khalsa Panth Japa AKALLLL He Akalllllllllll

May VaheGuru Bless us with IKHTAH

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

Our youth say why dont soormeh kill k.p.s gill, brar and other dushts. Gursikhs like Shaheed Darshan Singh attained shaahedi for a good cause because our leaders hyped the sangat up to protest against ashutush. But whats happened now, our leaders have forgotten about the Ludhiana khand and are leading normal luxury lives again. Or have our leaders signed a secret peace deal with Badal???

I'm not sure how funny it is; but it's the same story. What's happened is that our (REAL) enemies have out-maneuvered us by taking advantage of our unfortunate Attention Deficit Disorder and extremely short - almost non-existent - attention span. Almost two months ago, Punjab Police opened fire on protesting Singhs, murdering one and wounding many. At the time, our 'leaders' made fiery speeches, enormous promises and passed harsh resolutions; two months later they're silent on the issue. Instead, they're bickering with each other all over again over petty issues when considering that our existence is at stake. We need to wake up and realize that Sri Dasam Granth, Nanakshahi Calendar or whatever else we're arguing about are NOT the REAL issues. These small disagreements are simply being manipulated and blown out of proportion by those who want to see us crippled. A family needs to first build it's own home before the members can sit down together and resolve their issues. We need to stand together and fulfill the commitment we made in 1986 before we start attempting to tackle any other issues.

These clowns masquerading around as our leaders are a joke; yet we fail to recognize them. Dhumma and his cronies were crying themselves hoarse at their 'Panthic meetings' demanding Badal and Sarna be summoned to Sri Akaal Takhat, promising that they would contest the upcoming SGPC elections. Am I crazy, that I'm the only one who's disgusted that Dhumma and Co. were publicly thanking the Badal's and Badal's SGPC for the changes made to the Nanakshahi calendar? Is the fact that they shutup soon as the Badal's did them a favour not repulsive? It's the same, all around. There are concrete pictures and videos of Sarna honouring and praising RSS leaders and the like. Darshan Ragi's is a clear cut case; if he was 'Nalaaek' for the Kharkoo Naujavaans who spilled their blood for us, how is he all of a sudden a 'Panthic Messiah?' Singhs have already exposed him for the Sarkaaree Pitthoo he is; if anyone can help me post in Gurmukhi, I typed up excerpts from Dr.Dilgeer's book about Sri Akaal Takhat, highlighting his hypocrisy and outlining his role as a government tout during the Movement.

All around us, all we will find is low-lives and 'House Negroes' who are willing to do anything for their five minutes of fame. Until we work together to refocus ourselves on our objectives and goals, we are constantly going to be thrown around like rag-dolls and made fools of by our 'leaders.' Ours will be generation that failed; that looked on subserviently, playing the pawn in games which were designed with our demise in mind.

What happened was people like Dhadrianwale and Dhumma who hogged all the limelight and made vows to sit in protest till the killers where caught, upped an left as soon as the cameras of the media did.

i wasnt there was u ?? how we gonna say they wasnt there or he wasnt there? when we was to busy eating gobee sabjee in our warm houses

What happened was people like Dhadrianwale and Dhumma who hogged all the limelight and made vows to sit in protest till the killers where caught, upped an left as soon as the cameras of the media did.

i wasnt there was u ?? how we gonna say they wasnt there or he wasnt there? when we was to busy eating gobee sabjee in our warm houses

What you talking about? The original poster asked what the current situation is and what happened following all the promises that where made. Look at the videos that went up of the so called leaders and ask them what happened.

And PS it was Saag Paneer not gobi.

What you talking about? The original poster asked what the current situation is and what happened following all the promises that where made. Look at the videos that went up of the so called leaders and ask them what happened.

And PS it was Saag Paneer not gobi.

lolololol never tried saag paneer but cool but how can we question the intention of someone and there motives if we wasnt there ourselves ??

Guest ba51ngh

Sant Samaj as usual takes the 'lead' and ruins everything

WJKK WJKF

if you done a tenth of what the sant smaj have then id be very supprised but feel that if we dont do anything then attack those that are doing something then thats not on so shut up and sit down