Neeldharis Anti Sikh Dehdhari

Southall Youth

Guruvah Paaji,

Please tell me when youwere born, Did u have the gyan of SGGSji in you?

Only When u obtained Sangat of Mahapursh/Sant/Gurumukh/Gurudwara. You come to know What is SATGURU and How to realize him.

And True Sangat is not achieved unless there one/More true and puran souls(Sant/Mahapursh) are present. Then Why gurbani is telling to take dirt soil of Sant/Mahpursh.

Donot Go by there DEH saroop(what are they wearing or Face). See/Look at their Souls. Those Pure souls come again and again to establish Naam Bandgi rehat in Sikh Dharam.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guruvah Paaji,

Please tell me when youwere born, Did u have the gyan of SGGSji in you?

Only When u obtained Sangat of Mahapursh/Sant/Gurumukh/Gurudwara. You come to know What is SATGURU and How to realize him.

And True Sangat is not achieved unless there one/More true and puran souls(Sant/Mahapursh) are present. Then Why gurbani is telling to take dirt soil of Sant/Mahpursh.

Donot Go by there DEH saroop(what are they wearing or Face). See/Look at their Souls. Those Pure souls come again and again to establish Naam Bandgi rehat in Sikh Dharam.

Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is always present in the Gurdwara, the Sant of all. When Adi Granth was brought to Darbar Sahib first did Guru Arjand Dev ji sit on the palki or Adi Granth. Guru Arjan Dev ji sat with rest of the sangat. And we are speaking about Guru Arjan Dev ji here.

A Sant only has attained this state by Guru Sahib blessing them with it. A trait of a Sant is never to say I am a Sant or ask for special treatment from rest of the sangat. In the video the person is recieving special treatment and is only up their because he believes he is a Sant. If he didn't believe he wasnt then he should sit with the rest of the sangat.

Hello Only five ji,

It was Braham Gyani Baba Buddha ji who first sat on the Palki on SGGSji(Please read twarikh guru khalsa Steek). And also in video He never mentioned He is a sant.

Please tell why Sant Singh Maskeen recieved the title of Sant even though when he never mentioned he is sant. Even Sant attar singh ji, Sant harnam singh ji never mentioned they are sant/brahamgyani, but still sangat gave them utmost respect.

You people are debating over Dehdhari Guru topic. Please tell me then why did Guru Nanak dev ji and rest of the patshahis  took deh saroop. Akal Purakh could have just done the Akash Bani from sky. Akal purakh coul have killed Aurangzeb and rest of the Mughals just by the click of the finger.

Even then much of the sangat got misbeleifed that Guru Gobind singh ji could even save his Family, How could He save us from mughals. Basically what i am trying to tell is Give respect to all Humans(bad or good), Instead becoming a Nindak. Let Akal Purakh Handle his play. Lets stick to Guru's Charan instead of;becoming a Puppet in the play(Tamsha). If we donot have unity among ourselves , how would be fight with Outsiders.

Please read Gurbani and Twarikh guru khalsa (Dasam Paatshahi rehat)why are they wearing Blue Charkoota(Patka) and Kamarkasa before debating. Please see all the pics pics of Puratan sikhs,Nihang singhs,Patshahis,Guru Gobind singh ji-All are wearing Kamarkasa. Please see the pic of Guru Arjun Dev ji and Entire Family of Guru Gobind singh ji.

This is their 'Guru' who spoke in Singapore:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8079678689210863271&hl=en&emb=1#

You can CLEARLY see this 'Jhoot Guru' is allowing people to bow to him.

there goes the claim in believing Sri SatGuroo Granth Sahib Maharaj is their Guru. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They are an offshoot of Naamdharis. Neeldharis are a form of Guru-dumm but not as blatant as Naamdharis or Radhaswamis.

they are known are 'blue belters' in Singapore.

Hello Only five ji,

It was Braham Gyani Baba Buddha ji who first sat on the Palki on SGGSji(Please read twarikh guru khalsa Steek).

HI Mohinder pal ji,

Baba Buddha ji placed Adi Granth on his head and brought in the Adi Granth, while Guru Arjan Dev ji did chor Sahib di seva. Once arriving at Amritstar Baba Buddha ji place Adi Granth on the palki and sat down behind it because Guru Arjan Dev ji appointed Baba ji to be the first Granthi. Baba Buddha ji sat down as a Granthi and not as a Sant or Brahmgyani. He did not sit their because he thought he was a Sant and everyone should bow to him.

Guru Arjan Dev ji sat with rest of the sangat and Baba Buddha ji read out of Adi Granth as a Granthi.(read Sikh history) Again we are talking about Guru Arjan Dev ji.

And also in video He never mentioned He is a sant.

You speak of a video. There are many videos of this guy sitting higher than rest of the sangat on his palki, giving sermons about Sants and how important they are, I wonder why!!!!!

He did not have to say anything, his actions speak for themselves.

Please tell why Sant Singh Maskeen recieved the title of Sant even though when he never mentioned he is sant.

Where is the palki of Sant Maskeen Singh ji. That's right Sant Maskeen Singh ji never sat on a palki, while rest of the sangat sits on the floor and he blesses them for bowing down to him.

You people are debating over Dehdhari Guru topic. Please tell me then why did Guru Nanak dev ji and rest of the patshahis  took deh saroop. Akal Purakh could have just done the Akash Bani from sky. Akal purakh coul have killed Aurangzeb and rest of the Mughals just by the click of the finger.

Is this guy the 15th Guru for you. Comparing him to Guru Nanak Dev ji and then he himself sits on palkis and gets sangat to bow to him. Guru Nanak Dev ji is the Lord himself and the Guru. This guy is not the Guru and neither can he be a Sant because his palki speaks for itself.

Even then much of the sangat got misbeleifed that Guru Gobind singh ji could even save his Family, How could He save us from mughals. Basically what i am trying to tell is Give respect to all Humans(bad or good), Instead becoming a Nindak. Let Akal Purakh Handle his play. Lets stick to Guru's Charan instead of;becoming a Puppet in the play(Tamsha). If we donot have unity among ourselves , how would be fight with Outsiders.

You want to respect all humans then where is the sangats palki. How come this one person is sitting on a palki and everyone is bowing to him. I'm sure this fellow wants unity, it means more followers for him and more people bowing at his feet in the presence of Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

This guy gets specially treat even in Guru Sahib presence.

Thy hve remved the 1st video bt da sme guy is in this video loads of him actin lke a guru http://www.youtube.c...h?v=WVVN4RVbD00

They are nt Sikhs

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2EcuMkFBOwo

Claims Guru Nanak Dev Ji wore a hate 5:34 after talkin abt 1 of his Gurus

I was listening to the same video myself and caught on to it, but didn't present it because I knew someone would have brought up som lame excuse. But since you presented it, can Mohinder pal ji, speak on this or anyone else that knows is in this cult.

If you notice another thing these guys have a picture of one of their sants placed beside Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. These guy do moorati the puja aswell then. Guru Nanak Dev ji strictly told us not to, but hey what does Gurbani know, it's just a tool for these guys to get more followers.