One Charitar Lost?

Prabhsharan

tapoban akj ddt nihung jathay all same thing under one banner (nishan sahib/guuru granth sahib) so i firmly say shut up now..

because of your bitter small conversations like you and many are having...you are what divides this panth..so once again shut up.

exactly! :)

too many retards on the loose nowadays.... :sad:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khalsa Panth can never be divided on lines of Jathebandis.

History is the witness.Even after division of Khalsa in 2 sects viz. Tatt Khalsa and

Bandai Khalsa ;WHEN ATTACKED BY Mughals, both the sects joined hands togAther

and Baba Band Singh accepted Leadership of 5 pyaREand Guru Granth sahib ji and

The Shahidee of Baba Banda Singh to defend Sikhi and Sikh principles is well known.

The differences amidst 12 misals does not require any introduction when

Misals Jathedars would not hesitate to even murder each other but when ever there

was a common cause,the always joined hands togather to face the enemy.

As far as Bani of Dasam Patshah ji in Dasam Granth is concerned , let us not

make it a Tamasha before the world.When we have no dispute about Bani of Bhai Gurdas

ji and Bhai Nand Lal (Singh )ji and we recite and sing these banis as KIrtan, why are we

allergic of Dasam Granth. After all we do Nitnem daily and 3 out of 5 Banis are from Dasam

Granth and the same are recited for AMRIT SANCHAR too. This dispute is not a new one.

Bahaman vaad and Bahman both are be-fooling us and keeping us busy in our self made

disputes.Let us realise that what Bahman wants to happen after 50 years, he would sow

the seeds today for that and we are watering those seeds and helping the seeds to grow

in large trees which will be great hurdles for Khalsa Panth.

Let us not say our forthcoming generations that our previous generations were

too stupid to identify their enemy which has compelled them for brother killing fight .

May Waheguru bless all of us so as to avoid any such situation.

Bhul chuk khima. Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

This dispute is since the time of Bhai Mani Singh ji (Shaheed) when he collected all the

Pothis and Banis available and he could collect from Darbari SINGHS and Poets(Darbari

Kavi)and composed Dasam Granth, which was sent later on after Shahidee of Bhai Mani

Singh ji , to Guru ki Kanshi,Damdama Sahib( which was Taksal of Gurmat Sikhya at that

time). Khalsa Diwan was called and thorough discussion made but no consensus could

be arrived at.Some were in the favour of all pothis composed in one Granth known as

Dasam Granth and some were of the opinion that seperate Pothis should be maintained.

At last the dispute was finished and all agreed for DASAM GRANTH after coming back of Bhai

Sukha Singh AND MEHTAB SINGH after killing Massa Rangharh.

(For reference please read "Gurmat Martand" by Bhai Kahan Singh Nabh ji at Page 567-569

and also "Sehaje Rachyo Khalsa" by Prof. Harinder Singh Mehboob)

This dispute will remain as long as KHALSA PANTH will remain unable to realise its hidden

enemy BIPAR and BIPRAN KI REET. Once Khalsa Panth is able to eliminate BIPAR and BIPRAN

KI REET, this dispute will automatically end which is caused by this hidden enemy.

Bhul chuk khima ,

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh.

K deep singh ji

Your arguements are aboslutely wrong.That is whay i asked reference from you.

I knew you have no knowledge about this and will repeat bipar view.

For your kind information Bhia mani sngh ji had compiled dasam granth during his life time.

Before you dish out self cooked trash you need read sikh history.

What do you mean by bipran ki reet.You should refrain from uttering such nonsense words if

you do not know about Dasam Granth sahib.

K deep singh ji

Your arguements are aboslutely wrong.That is whay i asked reference from you.

I knew you have no knowledge about this and will repeat bipar view.

For your kind information Bhia mani sngh ji had compiled dasam granth during his life time.

Before you dish out self cooked trash you need read sikh history.

What do you mean by bipran ki reet.You should refrain from uttering such nonsense words if

you do not know about Dasam Granth sahib.

Read carefully what I had written:-

This dispute is since the time of Bhai Mani Singh ji (Shaheed) when he collected all the

Pothis and Banis available and he could collect from Darbari SINGHS and Poets(Darbari

Kavi)and composed( mean compiled) Dasam Granth, which was sent later on after

Shahidee of Bhai Mani Singh ji , to Guru ki Kanshi,Damdama Sahib( which was Taksal of

Gurmat Sikhya at thattime). Khalsa Diwan was called and thorough discussion made but

no consensus could be arrived at.Some were in the favour of all pothis composed in one

Granth known as Dasam Granth.

Ihave also said in abve lines that bhai Mani singh ji collected the Bani of Dasam Patshah

and composed DASAM GRANTH, then how are you writing :-

" Your arguements are aboslutely wrong.That is whay i asked reference from you."

and

"For your kind information Bhia mani sngh ji had compiled Dasam Granth during his life time.

Before you dish out self cooked trash you need read sikh history."

I cant understand how you dare writing such comments without reading the lines carefully.

My dear child care less reading and commenting there upon, means just about commenting

without reading the text.

BIPRAN KI REET means sticking to your wrong versions and not heeding to

othres correct versions whereas Gurbani teaches us :-

"HOE IKATERA MILOHO MERE BHAI, DUBIDHA DUUR KAROHO LIV LAAE.

HAR NAME KE HOVHO JORHI , GURMUKH BETTHHO SAFA VICHHAE."

and discussing some topic within the frame of Gurbani teachings and forum rules, is the same

what is taught in above lines of Gurbani.Please read the lines written in blue colour and refered

historical books first and then say something like you have tried to say.

I will not write you my child as you do not deserve that. I will write you mr ignorant.

You wrote

when he collected all the

Shahidee of Bhai Mani Singh ji , to Guru ki Kanshi,Damdama Sahib( which was Taksal of

Gurmat Sikhya at thattime). Khalsa Diwan was called and thorough discussion made but

no consensus could be arrived at.Some were in the favour of all pothis composed in one

So you agree that Bhai mani singh had compiled beer of Dasam granth sahib.It is correct Bhai mani singh ji had collected writings of tenth master that had been scattered after sack of Anandpur sahib and compiled beer in 1723.

The meeting at Damdama sahib was around 1740 AD. The discussion was not on authenticity of dasam Granth.That was not the issue at all.The discussion was on whether to separate charitropakhayan and form a pothi or not?

That was the reason i asked for reference and you failed to provide that.You need to read your history properly.

I cant understand how you dare writing such comments without reading the lines carefully.

My dear child care less reading and commenting there upon, means just about commenting

My comments were not off.Give us reference in support of your point.

HAR NAME KE HOVHO JORHI , GURMUKH BETTHHO SAFA VICHHAE.

"

Bipran ki reet mean stating lies to dispute sikh history.

and discussing some topic within the frame of Gurbani teachings and forum rules, is the same

what is taught in above lines of Gurbani.Please read the lines written in blue colour and refered

Distorting sikh history is not a sikh trait.Let me state very clearly

1) There was never a dispute on the authenticiy of Dasam Granth writings till teja singh Bhasaur came on the scene.Teja singh bhasaur appeared in 1920s and was excommunicated from panth.

2) Bhai mani singh ji had compiled third beer of Dasam Granth in 1723.There were two beers earlier to that and were misplaced after sack of Anandpur.Read about beers of Dasam granth especially anandpuri beer and Patna beer.

3) Per kahan singh nabha the discussion in 1740 at Damdama sahib was not to discuss authenticity of Dasam Granth as whole khalsa panth never doubted that this was not writing of tenth master.

4) The dicussion was only whether to have it one volume or separate charitropakhayan that formed secular part.

5) On successful completion of mission of bhai sukha singh ji and mehtab singh ji Granth was kept in one volume.

Ref Gurmat martand vol 2 page 568

So khalsa panth has decided it long time back.What are we cribbing about now.As sikhs we need to obey what our forefathers have decided.

To summarise, they never doubted authenticity of writings.Bhai Mani singh ji who had compiled knew what was in it.

I will not write you my child as you do not deserve that. I will write you mr ignorant.

You wrote

when he collected all the

So you agree that Bhai mani singh had compiled beer of Dasam granth sahib.It is correct Bhai mani singh ji had collected writings of tenth master that had been scattered after sack of Anandpur sahib and compiled beer in 1723.

The meeting at Damdama sahib was around 1740 AD. The discussion was not on authenticity of dasam Granth.That was not the issue at all.The discussion was on whether to separate charitropakhayan and form a pothi or not?

That was the reason i asked for reference and you failed to provide that.You need to read your history properly.

My comments were not off.Give us reference in support of your point.

HAR NAME KE HOVHO JORHI , GURMUKH BETTHHO SAFA VICHHAE.

"

Bipran ki reet mean stating lies to dispute sikh history.

Distorting sikh history is not a sikh trait.Let me state very clearly

1) There was never a dispute on the authenticiy of Dasam Granth writings till teja singh Bhasaur came on the scene.Teja singh bhasaur appeared in 1920s and was excommunicated from panth.

2) Bhai mani singh ji had compiled third beer of Dasam Granth in 1723.There were two beers earlier to that and were misplaced after sack of Anandpur.Read about beers of Dasam granth especially anandpuri beer and Patna beer.

3) Per kahan singh nabha the discussion in 1740 at Damdama sahib was not to discuss authenticity of Dasam Granth as whole khalsa panth never doubted that this was not writing of tenth master.

4) The dicussion was only whether to have it one volume or separate charitropakhayan that formed secular part.

5) On successful completion of mission of bhai sukha singh ji and mehtab singh ji Granth was kept in one volume.

Ref Gurmat martand vol 2 page 568

So khalsa panth has decided it long time back.What are we cribbing about now.As sikhs we need to obey what our forefathers have decided.

I do obey and respect Dasam BANI as Guru ki Bani as is clear from the previous posts

but why are you crying so badly even when I am saying that DASAM gRANTH was compiled

by Bhai Mani Singh ji, and I am requesting others to not linger this dispute dispute.