Reoccuring Dreams

Guest rajvir

i seem to be having the same dream over and over again. 3 members of my family whom have passed away have come to me in this dream to explain to me that I am going to die soon, and this is the reason that i am constantly ill and weak. I am only 19 years old and this dream has come to me 3 times. I get ill quickly but its never anything serious. I was ill when i was younger but doctors never diagnosed the issue, first saying i had t.b and then saying i had a kidney infection. since then i have always been weak and fall ill every couple of weeks. this has never really bothered me before but now I am having these dreams I want to know if there is something wrong. the only message that my family pass me through these dreams is that my time is coming, i must enjoy now, and that it is only once i have died that people will realise that i was ill, whilist i am alive it will not be diagnosed. this dream may mean nothing but what worries me is that its not once, its occured 3 times, and the people in my dream are my great grandparents and my grandad's brother all of whom i have met when they were alive.

Does this have any meaning and if so what? is there anyway to stop this, or are they actually sending me a real message?

i seem to be having the same dream over and over again. 3 members of my family whom have passed away have come to me in this dream to explain to me that I am going to die soon, and this is the reason that i am constantly ill and weak. I am only 19 years old and this dream has come to me 3 times. I get ill quickly but its never anything serious. I was ill when i was younger but doctors never diagnosed the issue, first saying i had t.b and then saying i had a kidney infection. since then i have always been weak and fall ill every couple of weeks. this has never really bothered me before but now I am having these dreams I want to know if there is something wrong. the only message that my family pass me through these dreams is that my time is coming, i must enjoy now, and that it is only once i have died that people will realise that i was ill, whilist i am alive it will not be diagnosed. this dream may mean nothing but what worries me is that its not once, its occured 3 times, and the people in my dream are my great grandparents and my grandad's brother all of whom i have met when they were alive.

Does this have any meaning and if so what? is there anyway to stop this, or are they actually sending me a real message?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

My advice to you is, do Choupai Sahib da paat, atleast 5 times everyday.

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Bro first dont get upset but the people you see are still wandering as ghosts. They are 'bhatakdi rooha'. However seeing you fall ill and stuff they are hoping you to die and join them. But this aint gonna happen. If you were to die, you would be by now. TRUST ME. Start doing panj baniyan paat

Morning

1. Japji

2. Jaap

3. Swayiaye

4. Chaupai

5. Anand Sahib

Evening

1. Rehras

Night

1. Sohila.

Inbed before sleeping

1. Bilawil Mohalla 5 Taati vaayo na lagayi....

Do Ardas after every paat to Guru.

You can do Sukhmani sahib and jap naam whenever you can.

If you can then go to Amritsar and do full keshi ishnan in Sarovar. Bring Amrit in a bottle and drink every morning and before you sleep.

If you can then on Sunday go to Shaheedi gurdwara baba Deep Singh Amritsar and take part in chaupaira.

Try keep small shaster tied to yourself. Dont remove Kara.

Try and do paat and Do Ardaas for the people you see to guru on the their anniversary.

Have faith in Guru, he will protect you. Keep your mind focused on him all times.