Video

soorma18

hi im looking for a video,its a speech by sant jarnail singh bindrawale where he talks a little about radha suoami's if anyone knows which video it is could they post it. ive looked throught a couple vids but cudnt fin the one im looking for,thanks.

also 4 of my relatives have recently become radha suomis,quite close family. what should i do,break off contact with them? or try bring them back into sikhi.

I have talked to them since they have become radha suomi and they said the main guy in india gave them all each 1 word to recite and they are not allowed to tell it to anyone and reciting this 1 word will get them to god lol :S

Guest shastr

not too sure about the video, found the audio tho. this is a really good speech by sant ji, talks about alot of differnt topics, for example: watching tv, listening to the radio, doing bhangra and gidha, and dancing, along with following fake guru's like radha swami's do it. sant ji gives a good example of what a real radha swami is supposed to be. really good speech. suggest everybody to listen to it, only 1 hour in length. and the sound might not be as good in the beginning, but it gets better as it goes. the radhi swami part is around 30.00 minutes.

http://gurmatveechar....Da.Khandan.mp3

hope this helps bhaji.