Keerpasound

KEERPA

KeerpaSound  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the song "First Day"???

2. 2. How would you rate the quality 1-10???

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FIRST DAY <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< download free

Im putting a Song up on the net for a few days to let people preview the quality of my new music. Im going to start writing in a few genres at once. I normally write Roots Reggae but I was called by Song Placements to spread out my marketing of Keerpa music. So to better market my sound I have gone into some differentgenre. I dont mind if clubs play my music or if my TechJams are on movies I wont watch :)

Download it while its on the site cause Im being pressed into creating a fully packaged musical image by the agents at soundplacements.com.

Ill get back into some better Sikh-ified music once I get some music out to Songplacements music managers that have KeerpaSound's music in their Movie Soundtrack submissions.

This song is called "First Day". Its about a teen who tries to rebel against their parents and ends up running away, but once running away finds it mentally impossible to not think about betraying their parents to think about them everyday regretting having gone against their hopes for their child. The music tells the story.

"First Day"

Lyrics: "Ive been worrying about you since the first day, I guess running away has its price to pay."

Let me know what you think of the quality of the music. (Since this does go to Major and Independent Film Producers all over the world.) biggrin.gif

The Song will only be downloadable for a very limited time. sad.gif

VAHIGUROO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!