Saw Something Want More

Guest wantmore

Guest wantmore

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

SO I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE TO POST THIS BUT MAYBE SOME GURMUKH PIARA WILL HAVE AN ANSWER SOMEWHERE IM BURNING TO KNOW MORE

NOW THIS IS DEEP SO I HAVE CHOSEN TO REMAIN GUPT BECAUSE IT IS A BIG PART OF MY INNER HEART BEING UNDRESSED LETS PUT IT

NOW I DONT KNOW IF THIS WAS A DREAM OR WHAT BUT A FEW WEEKS AGO I HAD A HUGE HEADACHE AND WAS ANGRY

I MISSED WELL KK THIS IS CRAZY I KNOW GODS EVERYWHERE BUT I MISSED ANAND LETS SAY AND I WAS JUST TIRED OF LIFE SO I SAT DOWN ON MY BED AND DECIDED I WAS GOING TO DO SIMRAN TELL I MEET GOD

NOW MIGHT I JUST MENTION IM VERY YOUNG STILL A GIRL SO IF I SAY ANYTHING STUPID MAFF KARO G

SO MY HEADS KILLING ME AND AFTER A LONG TIME WHEN MAHARAJ DIDNT COME I STARTED CRYING AND CRYING I DIDNT LET MY DAD NEAR ME I WANTED WAHEGURU ONLY (EVEN THO I KNOW GOD IS IN ALL ) SO HOURS PASS IM CRYING AND DOING SIMRAN

THAN I GET A HOLD OF MY SELF AND TELL MYSELF THAT JUST BECAUSE I CANT SEE GOD DOESNT MEAN HES NOT HERE HERES EVER PRESENT

SO I THEN CALM DOWN AND DRIFT OFF

NOW I DONT KNOW IF THIS WAS A DREAM OR SIMRAN BUT IT WAS SOO REAL

I SEE STARS REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND I GO DOWN A ROAD

THAN I SEE DARK SAND COLORED HOUSES OF SOME SORT, STORES,BAZZARS AS WELL

IT LOOKS LIKE KK KINDA LIKE ALLADIN BUT DIFFERENT THE HOUSES ARE BUILD IN THE STYLE OF OLD MIDDLE EASTERN KINDA SORTA

IM WALKING AND I SEE ALL TYPES OF DIFFERENT I DUNNO PEOPLE BUT NOT LIKE US THEY HAVE DIFFERNT BODYS SOME HAVE HORNS SOME ARE LADIES WITH WEIRD EARS AND SOME ARE HORNED LADIES WITH BINDIS AND TIKKAS ON THEIR HEADS

SOME ARE GUADING THE DOOR OF A HUGE HOUSE LIKE A CASTLE IN THE STYLE OF A DARK SAND FORT THEY ASK ME WHERE I AM GOING

I SAID I WANT TO WAHEGURU

THEY SAID NOONE CAN MEET WAHEGURU ITS DIFFICULT COME WITH US INSTEAD

I SAID NO, GODS WITH ME NOW, GODS EVERYTHING, EVEN YOU ARE ALL PART OF GOD, CREATION AND GOD ARENT SEPERATE GOD IS HERE RIGHT NOW

WITH THAT I RAN PAST THEM THROUGH THE DOORS AND UP SO MANY STAIRS

THE BUILDING WAS SO BEAUTIFUL KINDA LIKE INDIA BUT DIFFERENT HUGE AND YOU COULD SEE THE STARS FROM THE WINDOWS AND BALCONIES THEY WERE SHINING SO BRIGHT AND SO BEAUTIFULLY AND I CAN'T FORGET THE SWEET ESSENCE OF IT ALL

SO I DONT KNOW WHY BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME TO RUN TO THE ROOPTOP AND I RUN ALL THE WAY TO THE ROOF TOP TO FIND WAHEGURU

SO AFTER I CLIMB TO THE TOP I SEE THE STARS ONCE MORE AND AM STILL FASCINATED BY THEIR BEAUTY

I LOOK AROUND AND THE CEILING IS EMPTY I DONT SEE ANYONE AND IM ABOUT TO BE HEARTBROKEN BUT I THINK GOD I KNOW YOUR HERE BUT IM ABOUT TO TURN AROUND SAD AND LEAVE THE BEAUTIFUL ROMANTIC BREATHTAKING FORT BUT AS I TURN I SEE ON AN INDIAN STYLE BED LIKE A MANJA AS YOU CALL IT KNIT TICHTLY THERE IS A BEAUTIFUL SARDAR WITH AN OPEN DHARI WHICH FLOWS IT IS BROWNISH BLACK AND LONG AND HIS FACE HAS A HUGE LIGHT AND HIS LOVE CAPTURES YOU

I FELT SO WARM AND SO ARBORBBED AND IT WAS LIKE BUTTERFLIES WERE IN MY HEART AND A HUGE WEIGHT OF LOVE MADE ME SPEECHLESS AND HELPLESS AND I KNEW I HAD FOUND MAHARAJ

HE WAS THE ROOP OF LOVE AND WARMTH AND HE LAUGHED SO WOW WAHEGURU THINKING ABOUT IT GIVES ME A PLEASURE

HIS TOUCH FELT SO AMAZING IT RAN THROUGH MY BODY AND FILLED IT WITH SUCH A SHARP SHOOTING ANAND AND SHANT I KNEW I WAS SAFE AND HE ASKED ME WHAT TOOK ME SO LONG AND I WAS SPEECHLESS OVERPOWERED BY HIS JOT AND LOVE AND I DONT KNOW IF I JUMPED INTO HIS ARMS OR IF HE PULLED ME BUT I MELTED INTO HIM AND HE GRABBED ME SO TIGHT AND I NEVER WANTED TO LEAVE FOR A LONG TIME WE STAYED LIKE THAT AND THE PLEASURE JUST WAS UNBELIEABLE AND IMMENSE AND THEIR WAS STARS AND LIGHTING (NOT WHEN HE HUGGED ME THO UNLESS I MISSEED IT) BUT I MELTED INTO HIM AND JUST LIKE A FIRE BUT STRONGER AND SWEETER AND SO POWERFUL I CANT DESCRIBE IT

ALL THIS TIME PHYSICALLY MY EYES WERE CLOSED BUT THE FEELINGS IN MY BODY WERE REAL THE PLEASURE AND WARMTH WAS REAL

AND I WAS STILL IN A CHAUNKRI

IT FELT SO REAL THE RUNNING AND ESPECIALLY THE HUG WAS REAL THE AMRIT FLOWING THROUGH MY BODY WAS REAL AS WELL

AND WHEN I OPENED MY EYES THEY HAD REAL TEARS IN THEM

I DONT KNOW HOW MY EYES WERE CLOSED SO LONG BUT NOW WEEKS IF NOT MONTHS HAVE PASSED AND I CANT FORGET THIS

WAS IT A DREAM I DOUBT IT IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN IT WAS WAY TOO REAL AND IM MISSING IT

IM MISSING IT LIKE CRAZY TO THE EXTENT AT SCHOOL TEARS COME IN MY EYES AND ALL I WANT IS IT

HAS ANYONE WHO HAS DONE SIMRAN HAD A SIMILAR EXPIRIANCE

HOW DO I GET THIS BACK

I MENA I STILL GET BLISS FROM IT AND I KNOW WHAEGURU IS THE SHABAD AND GOD IS FORMLESS BUT CAN COME IN EVERY AND ALL ROOP(S)

HOW DO I GET MORE I NEED MORE

I DONT KNOW BUT I CANT GO ON WITHOUT IT

I KNOW ITS WEIRD TO POST SUCH A DEEP INTIMATE THING HERE BUT IT IS TOO DEEP AND IM A COWARD I DONT HAVCE THE HIMMAT TO TELL ANYONE IN PERSON AND IF I WERE TOO THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE A GREAT GURMUKH(I) AND HERE I CAN JUST POST AS GUPT AND MAYBE ILL GET SOME SORT OF ANSWER FROM SOMEONE WHO DOES KAMAIYE AND HAS SEEN THIS AND THEY CAN TELL ME HOW TO GO ON WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU

nice experience, but this is vaheguroo's creation, this wasnt waheguru himself. waheguru is an indescribable beautiful bright light which you can see everywhere and inside yourself, after doing loads of simran. ignore these "visions" and only concentrate on your simran (the sound of yourself saying waheguru)

have patience, it takes time, take it step by step.

That's a beautiful experience ji. now you just have to keep going. It's already a certainty that you will meet waheguru. I recommend just letting go of the impatience, it will happen when He wants it to happen. of course, that's very hard to do. But what choice do we have, it's in his hands :)

Your blessed to have seen this. Waheguru can take many forms and in your blessed state he came as a Gurmukh. In my little knowledge, you need to keep doing simran and reading Gurbani with the same love. Waheguru gave you clues here on what he expects. You yearned for him and he showed himself to you, so yearn in the same way when your doing simran and paath in every breath and Waheguru will be with you for eternity. Don't just think about the feeling because if you do then it'll be living in the past. Learn from it and create that state again with simran and Gurbani.

nwmdyv jI ]

naamadhaev jee ||

Naam Dayv Jee:

mY AMDuly kI tyk qyrw nwmu KuMdkwrw ]

mai a(n)dhhulae kee ttaek thaeraa naam khu(n)dhakaaraa ||

I am blind; Your Name, O Creator Lord, is my only anchor and support.

mY grIb mY mskIn qyrw nwmu hY ADwrw ]1] rhwau ]

mai gareeb mai masakeen thaeraa naam hai adhhaaraa ||1|| rehaao ||

I am poor, and I am meek. Your Name is my only support. ||1||Pause||

krImW rhImW Alwh qU gnNØI ]

kareemaa(n) reheemaa(n) alaah thoo gana(n)aee ||

O beautiful Lord, benevolent and merciful Lord, You are so wealthy and generous.

hwjrw hjUir dir pyis qUM mnNØI ]1]

haajaraa hajoor dhar paes thoo(n) mana(n)aee ||1||

You are ever-present in every presence, within and before me. ||1||

drIAwau qU idhMd qU ibsIAwr qU DnI ]

dhareeaao thoo dhiha(n)dh thoo biseeaar thoo dhhanee ||

You are the river of life, You are the Giver of all; You are so very wealthy.

dyih lyih eyku qUM idgr ko nhI ]2]

dhaehi laehi eaek thoo(n) dhigar ko nehee ||2||

You alone give, and You alone take away; there is no other at all. ||2||

qUM dwnW qUM bInW mY bIcwru ikAw krI ]

thoo(n) dhaanaa(n) thoo(n) beenaa(n) mai beechaar kiaa karee ||

You are wise, You are the supreme seer; how could I make You an object of thought?

nwmy cy suAwmI bKsMd qUM hrI ]3]1]2]

naamae chae suaamee bakhasa(n)dh thoo(n) haree ||3||1||2||

O Lord and Master of Naam Dayv, You are the merciful Lord of forgiveness. ||3||1||2||

Guest wantmore

WAHEGURU JI THANKS I DONT KNOW WAHEGURU WAHEGURU

THE BRIGHT LIGHT I ACTUALLY HAVE FELT AND SEEN BEFORE ITS LIKE THE ROOM FILLS AND ITS LIKE THE TASTIEST TASTY THING EVER BUT EVEN MORE AMAZING AND BLINDING AND IVE HEARD AMAZING NESS AS WELL THIS WAS A DIFFERENT ROOP

I DUNNO MAYBE I FELT LIKE I NEEDED THAT ROOP I FORGOT TO ADD THAT MY HEADACHE WAS GONE AFTER IT HAPPENED

EVERY NIGHT I TRY TO FIND THAT ROOP AGAIN THAT PLACE BUT I GOTTA TRAIN MY MIND TO WANT THE NIRGUN ROOP AS WELL BUT I DONT KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THAT WAS SO SWEET AND I FEEL LIKE I JUST WANT IT AGAIN

AT SCHOOL AT HOME NOT AN HOUR GOES BY

WAHEGURU WILL SHURE DO KIRPA I KNOW

ANOTHER QUESTION

HEY I THINK WE SHOULD USE THIS THREAD FOR MEDITATION QUESTIONS ITS A GOOD WAY TO ASK GUPT CAUSE IT GIVES ALOT OF CONFORT ESP IF U R PHYSICALLY FAR FROM GURMUKHS

THANKS TO ALL WAHEGURU

Guest Jasdeep Kaur

Waheguru Jee Kaa Khalsa, Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh

You truly are blessed and your so lucky..

i just want to give you one advice

like i know you posted your experiences as gupt, and thats good

but even in the future if anything like this happens to you, make sure you dont tell anyone

like even now, i hope you didnt tell anyone

because as soon as other ppl find out, the same stuff doesn't happen anymore

like its suppose to be only between you and Guru Sahib

so just make sure you dont tell anyone

because even though some of us think this is good, others will just think your craaazy

which i know your not, but not a lot of ppl in this world believe stuff like this

so just be careful with who you share this kind of stuff with

wish you best of luck! :)

MayGuru Sahib ALWAYS be with you!

Waheguru Jee Kaa Khalsa, Waheguru Jee Kee Fatehh!!

Posted 20 March 2010 - 02:07 PMWAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

SO I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE TO POST THIS BUT MAYBE SOME GURMUKH PIARA WILL HAVE AN ANSWER SOMEWHERE IM BURNING TO KNOW MORE

NOW THIS IS DEEP SO I HAVE CHOSEN TO REMAIN GUPT BECAUSE IT IS A BIG PART OF MY INNER HEART BEING UNDRESSED LETS PUT IT

NOW I DONT KNOW IF THIS WAS A DREAM OR WHAT BUT A FEW WEEKS AGO I HAD A HUGE HEADACHE AND WAS ANGRY

I MISSED WELL KK THIS IS CRAZY I KNOW GODS EVERYWHERE BUT I MISSED ANAND LETS SAY AND I WAS JUST TIRED OF LIFE SO I SAT DOWN ON MY BED AND DECIDED I WAS GOING TO DO SIMRAN TELL I MEET GOD...[/quote]

Waheguru Ji happy.gif This post had in me in tears of joy! Thank you so much for sharing your experience beeba jeo!

_wantmore_jee,

What you experienced is just the start of many more wonderful experiences coming your way if you do things right. I trust you are amritdharee, if not be one asap to bind yourself in a deep relationship with Gurujee. You need to focus(apart from other things) on amritvela simran. This is the key to God's heaven and God's secrets and experiences. Every dawn, consistently do simran and there will be no end to your experiences, through Gurujee's kirpa.

Let all of these help you to be an angelic warrior princess that does sewa, lots of sewa and is humble, very humble, yet a warrior for truth and defending yourself and others. If we want God to be kind to us, and do miracles for us and give us beautiful experiences, we have to be kind to others, do miraclous things for them and our presence in their life must be a very extraordinary experience for them.

Reading gurbani a lot with understanding helps the mind to be carved out into a vessel that can behold on a sustained basis the experience and presence of God on a consistent basis. Gurbani creates a personality fragrant in God's eyes that is detached from the world and only desires God. Gurbani helps us to be net gatherers of Amrit and Gurbani makes us angels worthy of God's vision.

God grants us such experiences to deepen our faith and relationship with Him. They help us to lose our doubts and talk about God and Guru with more authority and greater fervour. They help us feel loved, accepted and blessed by God. This is so we can become even more humbler, closer to Sikhi and do even more sewa, simran and satsang. Channel this into your day to day living in being a gurmukh that is loving, caring and sharing.