The Way To Be And Treat Gursikhs

DayaKaro

wahegurujeekakhalsa,wahegurujeekeefateh!

how shud we be with gursikhs when we see them, should we treat them differently cos we gt personal isues with them, n nt botha to include them instuff cs they wer rude to anova gursikh i knw hu is lyk next level, or do i treat them same as i treat gursikhs clse to me hu im bare tyt with?

long n lenthgy replys r welcum

thnks jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Please go into more detail bout what u are trying to ask its hard to understand becuz of the slang,

You should treat everyone if they are a gursikh non-amritdharee white black blue whatever they are treat them repect as they are a creation of God!

sBY Gt rwmu bolY rwmw bolY ]

sabhai ghatt raam bolai raamaa bolai ||

Within all hearts, the Lord speaks, the Lord speaks.

rwm ibnw ko bolY ry ]1] rhwau ]

raam binaa ko bolai rae ||1|| rehaao ||

Who else speaks, other than the Lord? ||1||Pause||

Naturally we are more drawn to sum ppl and we are best frends when we meet,

They are sum ppl who no matter how much u try u cant be the best of frends becuz there is a personality clash

so respect everyone friend, non-friend, companion

Say fateh to evryone even if they got beef with ur best frend or sumthing or u kno sumthing bout them u odnt like

look past what u hear bout ppl and judge ppl 4 ur self dont trust what ppl say,

Act the same with everyone NOt Acting just loving everyone because God made them

bRhm igAwnI kY imqR sqRü smwin ]

breham giaanee kai mithr sathra samaan ||

To the God-conscious being, friend and foe are the same.

look at the examply of a pooran SANT BRaham Giani THEY love everyone treat friend and foe alike,,

even though they see all the bad and good attributes in you they still love u, such is the characteristics of God and Mothers who love their children no matter what they do,

So be friendly with everyone and just keep distance from ppl u dont help u in ur sikhi,,

I use to have a friend and she was amritdharee but whenever i would spend time with her or talk to her i would feel soooo drained from hearing her negatvitiy and her thoguhts,,,, i totaly stopped tlaking to her which i feel bad 4 becuz she liked having me as her friend,, but i didnt have the capacity to deal with so much bull,

At the end of the day we have to think bout ourselves too its not in a selfish way we ARE thinknig bout our Soul so if sumone uplifts u they are Good sangat and dont feel bad bout staying away from ppl that dont uplift u

be nice,

qau dyvwnw jwxIAY jw swihb Dry ipAwru ]

tho dhaevaanaa jaaneeai jaa saahib dhharae piaar ||

He alone is known to be insane, when he falls in love with his Lord and Master.

mMdw jwxY Awp kau Avru Blw sMswru ]4]7]

ma(n)dhaa jaanai aap ko avar bhalaa sa(n)saar ||4||7||

He sees himself as bad, and all the rest of the world as good. ||4||7||

At the end of the day without bani are EGO gets the best of us and we judge others and dont look at oursleves

fareedhaa jae thoo akal latheef kaalae likh n laekh ||

Fareed, if you have a keen understanding, then do not write black marks against anyone else.

aapanarrae gireevaan mehi sir na(n)aeevaa(n) kar dhaekh ||6||

Look underneath your own collar instead. ||6||

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=5216

I suppose you need at some point to tell that Sikh with whom you have personal issues, that you are concerned why he was rude to the other Sikh you know (who to you is at the 'next level') , and that, this is making you question, whether you should treat him differently. Let him explain why he was rude, and you will be able to judge better how to treat him or advise him not to be rude in the future. You may also ask the guy who was treated rudely his reaction and his feelings about it.

Gursikh pyaar is that we treat and greet each other with love and when things bother us about others, we approach them with humility and get them to be frank and honest to resolve the issue. If their answers are not satisfying, and the issue remains unresolved, we can then think of other ways of sorting the problem.

The aim is always ''bhai-chara'' i.e to be able to treat everyone as brothers( and sisters) and be fair, without playing favourites, as in Gurujee's eyes we are all Gurujee's children equally loved whether we are this level or next level or the next.

Guru pyare we should try and cut down on slang and text language.

whether or not someone is gursikh or manmukh, waheguru resides in all & we should treat people with respect.

is easy to be judgmental of others actions from a distance without knowing the facts or based on secondary accounts, or be rude, talk behind someone's back, etc but more difficult to weigh up the consequences of our own actions and look within our own selves which is the nature of what Dharam is in the first place.

ਜੋ ਦੀਸੈ ਗੁਰਸਿਖੜਾ ਤਿਸੁ ਨਿਵਿ ਨਿਵਿ ਲਾਗਉ ਪਾਇ ਜੀਉ ॥

जो दीसै गुरसिखड़ा तिसु निवि निवि लागउ पाइ जीउ ॥

Jo ḏīsai gursikẖ▫ṛā ṯis niv niv lāga▫o pā▫e jī▫o.

When I see a Sikh of the Guru, I humbly bow and fall at his feet