Free Sikh Web Hosting

Khalasthan86

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in this service?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Daas was wondering if the sangat would be interested in free Sikh web hosting, with no advertisement at all, just a sub-domain... (Don't worry, it'll be a cool one)

So it will be like "www.YourName.OurDomain.com"

You will have full control over the website, it will be powered by WordPress, with unlimited webspace.

So, please vote above, if you would like this service... :)

This service will be run with donations from the sangat, our accounts will be 100% transparent.

Please note, this service is only for Sikh dedicated websites, not for personal use, e.g. Cars, Football etc. and you won't be able to host anything against Sri Akal Takht Sahib, e.g. a Pro-Darshan Ragi website.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Little Brother,

Can you give abit more info on how it will work, costs involved (I know you say free but you will have to still pay to hosting fees etc), administrated etc?

I think you have great enthusiasm, I wish I had the spritual eagerness you seem to have at your age.

On a side note I read your post about facial hair. wink.gif. I think someone suggested rubbing the oil on your face after prashad. Personally I don't think you should but each to their own. Try on your legs or arms first see what happens?

All the best with your endeavours. It great to know you are on this site now, I seen your name of members online now at the bottom, most kids your age will be playing PS3 / XBOX 360 or watching Eastenders.

Little Brother,

Can you give abit more info on how it will work, costs involved (I know you say free but you will have to still pay to hosting fees etc), administrated etc?

I think you have great enthusiasm, I wish I had the spritual eagerness you seem to have at your age.

On a side note I read your post about facial hair. wink.gif. I think someone suggested rubbing the oil on your face after prashad. Personally I don't think you should but each to their own. Try on your legs or arms first see what happens?

All the best with your endeavours. It great to know you are on this site now, I seen your name of members online now at the bottom, most kids your age will be playing PS3 / XBOX 360 or watching Eastenders.

Firstly, Thanks for the reply.

This service will be completely free, as it will run on sangats donation, so basicially, we'll have a paypal account set up, where sangat can donate if they want, they don't have to donate,

if you donate, all the proceedings will go to the seva, once our target has been reached, we will stop asking for donations :)

You will have full administration control. Click here for sample (If you are familiar with wordpress, you will get that).

And with the query about the dhaari, i'll take your advice, but not to discuss that topic, as I don't want to go off topic. :)

Thank You.

great idea singh when will it be up and running?

means people can voice there opnion with out sensorship hopefully this is a good thing keep up the good seva !!!!

this will be up and running once we get verbal support from the sangat,

there is poll at the top of this page, where the sangat can show their views,

and hopefully, it should be up and running by this month :D

yes, also, we will allow full freedom of speech, as long as it is not against Sri Akal Takht Sahib, and controversial.