Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawala

OneSikhi

I am growing more and more alarmed to find that many people's beliefs outweigh their sense of logic & judgement. Many have claimed that Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawala Ji will return to lay the foundation of Khalistan. They don’t mean another freedom-fighter who carries the ideals of this great leader, but Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawala himself, in the flesh.

With all due respect to this leader, I find this notion of resurrection to be sheer nonsense. In my opinion, this rationale, or lack thereof, is the distinctive result of severe mental conditioning. The laws of this planet and medical science clearly dictate: once a human being is deceased he or she cannot be revived. It is questionable, this day and age – with the fruits of education at our sides, as to how an individual can be lead to believe otherwise.

In a poll issued on this forum (Baba Jarnail Singh Jees return?, how will he come back?), a staggering 37.63% voted that the Sant will return as the “Same person, In the same body he was in before 84.” In effect, some 35 voters somehow cast all known reasoning aside and allowed some rampant beliefs to undermine their rationale. Is this the seriousness we bring to our ideals of Khalistan? Can even a literary device of metaphor escape our minds? How can we plan for something as complex as a Church State when we can’t even grasp the figure of speech?

In my opinion, not only is this an embarrassing display, it is also threatening to the Khalistani cause. Frankly, we have a long path to tread my brothers and sisters before we can understand the idiosyncrasies this ideal must embody. With such misguided beliefs, are we prepared to receive such an idyllic la

nd? Those who believe in Khalistan must abandon ridiculous notions; they must reaffirm the indisputable certainties of modern day society – otherwise, face failure. To get its start, the Khalistani movement needs individuals who can assess and solve real world problems. Leaders possessing commonsense and a sense of judgment are necessary to further this resolve and give Khalistan at least a platform beyond the religious. We are all but cautious about the planning of the birth of this land. Although its roots and heritage originated in the days of mass illiteracy, Khalistan, for many, is a goal for tomorrow. This goal of Khalistan will never be realized if its followers can’t accept the fact that the sky is blue.

So will Bhindrawala return?

No, of course he will not; he is dead.

It’s his ideals, right or wrong, that form the legacy that’s here to stay.

Accept it. Be serious about Khalistan by being serious about the responsibilities that accompany it. Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawala is famous for his quote, “A physical death I do not fear, but the death of consciousness is a sure death.” It is His words that remain immortal. If you succumb to your unconscious desires, without reason, nothing can exist. You will surely die for your cause if you are not conscious to the issues in front of you. Do not let your conscious die. Else Khalistan will forever remain an unattainable dream that resides in the deep abscesses and corridors of your mind, alongside Baba Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawala’s second coming.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

hahaha. i cant believe i just sat here and read through all that crap. i got but one thing to say, just stick to your smart talk and your little politics and dont worry about this kinda stuff....its way above you...

id much rather listen to the words of a brahm giani like sant baba takhur singh jee than a kid behind a computer. and im only following sant jees hukam by listening to what sant baba takhur singh jee says

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

sant ji did lay the foundations of khalistan. agree with SSB, id rather listen to the brahmgiani, people now say SANT JI DID NOT SAY SANT JI WOULD BE BACK.

I have seen Bhinderanwale myself, with my own eyes, Sant Ji is alive and well and i saw him in the hearts of those who want khalistan and those who follow full rehat and theres thousands of them! (i saw him spiritually)

June is here, will Sant Ji be back (physically), if not we still got him spiritually????

Guest Jas Singh

ok everyone stop talking about this issue, Bhindranwale didnt die for us so we can argue over his death...everysingle one of these topics have gotten nowhere

I have a curious question, which i have got sources from ...

My uncle.. who was my dads BEST friend while he was growing up .. he came to canada and worked with my dad for a while.. before passing away a while back...

He use to tell my dad stories about 1984... like true facts... I dont know what my dad said it was, but my dads friend use to make some sort of devices or something to track down others... it was for sant ji and his followers...

So he was pretty much linked with them... well he told my dad stories how not all of sant jis followers were true to da fact, and did many growse and inappropriate things, which are against sikhi and overal in human nature. All i can say, since this site is G rated, is that it involved bibian coming to harmandar sahib. You know the side kamrai at the Golden Temple... and well, some 'singhs'............ Dont wanna be specific, but it was by force.

The educated ones would know what im talking about... I just want to know if anyone know more facts about this.

This post is not to spread anger or attack anyone, but a daas is just wondering, did this kinda stuff really happen, n top of that, the followers of sant ji at that time!

Please put light on this topic!

bhul chuk maph!

I have a curious question, which i have got sources from ...

My uncle.. who was my dads BEST friend while he was growing up .. he came to canada and worked with my dad for a while.. before passing away a while back...

He use to tell my dad stories about 1984... like true facts... I dont know what my dad said it was, but my dads friend use to make some sort of devices or something to track down others... it was for sant ji and his followers...

So he was pretty much linked with them... well he told my dad stories how not all of sant jis followers were true to da fact, and did many growse and inappropriate things, which are against sikhi and overal in human nature. All i can say, since this site is G rated, is that it involved bibian coming to harmandar sahib. You know the side kamrai at the Golden Temple... and well, some 'singhs'............ Dont wanna be specific, but it was by force.

The educated ones would know what im talking about... I just want to know if anyone know more facts about this.

This post is not to spread anger or attack anyone, but a daas is just wondering, did this kinda stuff really happen, n top of that, the followers of sant ji at that time!

Please put light on this topic!

bhul chuk maph!

What was by force and why did they fight then? Is your source true!? Please edugumacate us.