Being Denied By Waheguru

Guest Kaur

Only your karma can make you near to waheguru. Being amritdhari means you follow the norms of Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj, you want to be Khalsa of Gurujji, but that does not mean that you will be away from God if you are not amritdhari.

I have seen so many amritdharis talking themselves to be big but actually the real ones who are followers of guruji are hidden and they never force anyone to take amrit and be amritdhari. Do good with other the lord will love you :) my child :)

I am not an Amritdhari Sikh however I really want to become one someday. I dont do anything bad like drinking, smoking, stealing. I try to avoid the opposite sex. I do Nitnem everyday and naam simran and everything that Guru Sahib Ji's taught us.

So my main question is, am I a Sikh?

Does Waheguru Ji love me?

I heard this story about a woman who died but she was denied entry in heaven because she wasnt an Amritdhari so she was sent back until she took Amrit and then died.

I have difficulty believing this because there was no point in taking Amrit if the woman didnt have time to follow the rehet properly but this story somewhat relates to my question even though I believe it is exaggerated. Is this possible? Can someone be denied by Waheguru because didn't die an Amritdhari?

Any advice/suggestions?

Thanks

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

WHy would Waheguru not love you jio?

Waheguru Nurtures everyone even kingdoms below above are looked after. If that is not love what is?

You are what you feel ji

If you are dead or alive so long as you keep loving and reciting do not worry about word "denial" . However many janams it takes it is what it is out of your hands.

If we died tomorow we gotto face where we have to go. Be it hell heaven or here.

Bhenji think of all the Premi revered who lovingly tread the Earth Like Bhai Gurbaksh Singh now, History Sant Mahapurkh, Bhai Sahibs, Akali Phula SInghs, even outside SIkhi, Abdul Ghaffar Khan ( Afghans Ghandi), beloved martyrs of the world white black brown sikh hindu muslim christian..