Khalistan

The_Sikh

Ill take everything seriously. First of all, Khalistan is made of Sikhs - so drinking, eating meat, and all that would be ILLEGAL. Its a free nation, so you can come with a british passport, but something require you to be a citizen . The government would be strong - unlike indias current one. Anyone who misbehaves or demands power would be tooken off within seconds regardless what others think. We would not try to make friends or enemies. We would not choose enemies, but let the others chose us as enemies if they wish. For president? We would have fair votes. If a candidate tries to bribe or blackmail or any other of the sort, they would atomatically lose.

Are you naive or are you just stupid?

Despite what you have written, you are anything but serious about Khalistan. You are merely anger without any real direction. Who are you to make such idiotic things such as, "drinking, eating meat, and all that" illegal? What are the ramifications for breaking these, 'laws'?

"The government would be strong - unlike indias current one."

...What kind of Government did you have in mind for our holy land Khalistan? Communist, Progressive Conservative, Khalistani Right? Any way you slice it, you're looking at a political party, with a political agenda leading a country dreamed up in spirituality. Can you really stick a politic

al party on top of this Khalistan you've fought a bloody battle for?

'Anyone who misbehaves or demands power would be tooken off within seconds regardless what others think."

...So now I am completely lost. Anyone who misbehaves or demands power would be taken off? Off of what exactly? A launch pad? A list of some sort? What are you talking about? Seriously, how does one become a part of the Government, (an institution of people given legal POWER to decide the state and affairs of the nation)? I'm sorry if I'm the only one that doesn't understand.

" We would not try to make friends or enemies. We would not choose enemies, but let the others chose us as enemies if they wish."

Honestly, you'd make a lousy diplomat of peace. Which reminds me, will there be diplomats of peace, in the land of peace and tranquility of Khalistan? Are you considering a position? Its nice to see how much the rest of the world means to you after the realization of this new nations borders. After that, the world is Khalistan right? The rest can die for all we care! Or did I mistake your meaning in this 'post'?

"For president? We would have fair votes."

Bravo.... Tell me, why pick a President? Why not a Prime Minister, or a Patriarch? What about a Commandante? Did you really think Khalistan would have a political head of state? Wait a minute, what about the Gurudwaras? Wait another minute, how can we pick a President when, as you so eloquently put it "Anyone who... demands power would be tooken off within seconds," I ask you? Do we all just decide? You are rounding up millions right, are you demanding power my veer?

"If a candidate tries to bribe or blackmail or any other of the sort, they would atomatically lose."

In case you haven't noticed. I'm playing your game now. Your rules. And you will lose because you've already said, "always do whats right - no matter what the costs." which can't be said in confidence without considering

blackmail or bribery.

You are nothing but a hypocrite.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kandola veerji, follow your own advice
yes true, when i am a bit older. and i am not for the idea of khalistan, khalsa raj is whey better, dont worry, ill follow my advice when i turn amritdhari in many years time. those who want khlistan must start doing rehat NOW!

the message was for those who are amritdhari, those who want khalistan ought to follow maharaj da hukam, not get up 7am, no ishnaan and do japji sahib da paath (i came across many who have doe this).

i think khalistan is whey to small to house 155 million sikhs, ought to be bigger.alot of crisis are in punjab like water, people ought to be trying to get more land (though india wont give more land, let alone khalistan.... yet).

Veerji, i will not round thousands, but i will round Millions for this cause...

and good luck to you :wub:

bhol chukke muaff

:) @ The Hindus think they are all superior and that we should look up to them. They treat us like slaves. The Hindus act like they own India. Look at it this way, the hindus set up a war with pakistan. Who does the fighting? Sikhs. Who dies? Sikhs. The hindus just sit around getting us killed! We say something to them? We get jailed. They say something to us? We get jailed. Khalistan is our freedom, its the path to glory, path to rise. Im soon gong to start helping out, and i wont stop pushing the Hindus until we get Khalistan, or until i die. wacko.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

are u a PAKISTANI :wub:

are u a PAKISTANI 

I think he means how Sikhs fight against pakistan while the rest just sit around...not 100% true...more like 99.9 lol :wub:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

no bhullar veerje i really ment this guy named "the sikh" is he really a hardcore pakistani agent, who dosent wants MY hindu brothers and sikh brothers to stay together

btw mr bhullar veerje im seeing ur changing ur thinking abt hindus :) I REALLY APPRECIATE rolleyes.gif THX TO MODS AND ADMIN :) :lol: :umm: :umm:

to say khalistan will be a country where drink etc is illegal is rather wrong

people do not want to hear this type of thing because its not practical

if khalistan is to be created it must be a free democracy, during the gurus times people drank etc but the guru jis did not punish those who did, they simply argued their point

in order to get 'swing voters' towards the idea of a soverign sikh state then, it is foolish to say this will be banned etc etc

with this attitude, anti khalistanis and anti sikhs will say look another taliban has been made

a sikh country is a must but we should not try to make into a utopia because this is earth and no such thing exists here

we must be broad minded in order to make khalistan as we need majority of people to support it inculding patit sikhs and non sikhs

once created then we can try to spread sikhi and khalsa values

no bhullar veerje i really ment this guy named "the sikh" is he really a hardcore pakistani agent, who dosent wants MY hindu brothers and sikh brothers to stay together

btw mr bhullar veerje im seeing ur changing ur thinking abt hindus  I REALLY APPRECIATE  THX TO MODS AND ADMIN   

Heh Maybe he is. lol. And thanks for noticing :wub:

to say khalistan will be a country where drink etc is illegal is rather wrong

people do not want to hear this type of thing because its not practical

if khalistan is to be created it must be a free democracy, during the gurus times people drank etc but the guru jis did not punish those who did, they simply argued their point

in order to get 'swing voters' towards the idea of a soverign sikh state then, it is foolish to say this will be banned etc etc

with this attitude, anti khalistanis and anti sikhs will say look another taliban has been made

a sikh country is a must but we should not try to make into a utopia because this is earth and no such thing exists here

we must be broad minded in order

to make khalistan as we need majority of people to support it inculding patit sikhs and non sikhs

once created then we can try to spread sikhi and khalsa values

I think of your refrence to "taliban" rather wrong . If our nation is made, we must use strict rules, not loose, like you express them.

well its mainly the sikh regiments that actually break the barrier and get what the generals want. hindus are good as well at fighting.

What? Please rephrase veerji

when our nation is made, if we use too strict rules people will complain as people want choice to live free

our fight with india is to live free, not against as relgion

the government has made into a religious fight which damages our cause as it makes us look like extremists to usa uk etc as well as other sikhs and non sikhs

and when trying to advertise our case for a sikhs state we will put people off if we say we want strict rules etc

we must look at what people are likely to vote for or go for in order to get khalistan

look at badal, he has power because he is broad based, if we want power we need to reach out to broad base

that is the state of politics worldwide

we risk marglinaising ourselves, actually we already have

how can we prevent intoxciants?

punajbis can make their own alochol

and bhang grows freely everywhere

how to enforce such a thing?

one thing making themn illegal another enforcing it

and also nihangs do bhang all day, how are u gonna stop them?

things like these are skirting over the real issue of political power which is what is needed