UR logic is FLAWED.

Guru Nanak Dev ji was indeed BORN IN A HOINDU FAMILY

does tha make hima hindu?

he DENIED - he didn't QUESTION any Hidnu rituals - but he DENIED THEm.

he DENIED the 'becoming -hindu cermony' of accepting a Janue.

he DENIED HINDUISM . YEt you say he's a hindu.

If I go on the street and say ' NO I AM NOT A SIKH' I am NOT A SIKH.

WHAT AN inferiority complex some people have.

as for independance. I think you should read up on your history.

As smartSing pointed out, Your logic was FLAWED regarding Canada's Independance.

and YES, as a Swedish Sikh - I can say ur LOGIC IS FLAWED ABOUT SWEDENS independance as well.

united.gif - but I wonder - why only when someone 'aattacks' us :wub: - why nto stay united otherwise as well :)

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh man, yeah you do have too much time to write. I don't know why we even discussing hinduism here but what you wrote are just theories. every religion has a prophet who started the religion but not in hinduism. rama and krishna were born in hinduism. they did not start it. i have not read vedas and puranas but i have heard many scholars say that the word "hindu" is not written in hindu scriptures. for example, Sant Jarnail Singh Ji clearly says in one of his speeches that the word "hindu" is no where found in hindu scriptures. but if you say it does then provide quotes so I clear my doubts. Also, Gurbani rejects the authority of vedas and puranas (tell me if you need quotes) which means they do not lead the life to god. I say hinduism does not have one definition which defines hindus because many scholars say it. read "Hum Hindu Nahin" in which you will find work of many eastern and western scholars who believe the same. but if you disagree then give us definition of hindu in few words. for example, Sikh=Disciple. furthermore, hindus do not have one base scripture. they have many. four vedas conflict with each other. each scripture has its own story on how ganesha was born and how hanuman was born. but if you disagree then tell me which one is the main one and why? did ramma and krishan give their own message to unite the humanity. as far as i know they both followed the same rituals like worship the idol and go to jungles with brahmins to get education.

Guru Ji rejected rituals and methods of hinduism which means rejecting hinduism. Rituals and methods of hinduism is hinduism. How can you say I reject taking Amrit but do not reject Sikhism? Hinduism is followed by millions b

ut more people does not mean better religion. 85% of indians are uneducated and even more than that have never read vedas and puranas. only 13% are upper caste brahmins. most of the indian population is lower caste sudras and they are not considered hindus. so tell me who is really a hindu?

"They killed our brothers and sisters, destroyed Darbar Sahib and distributed sweets to the army. Sikhs are being humiliated in the movies, media, radio and in everyday society, not to mention those sick Sikh jokes. they want to destroy our religion, culture and language. Now tell me who is the one with hatred."

you did not answer my question. they started this hatred not us. I did not say I hate them because they are hindus but because what they do to Sikhs. It is their fault not ours. Hindus insult Sikhs but did you go to their web sites telling them not to do it?

"They are people who assume they are fulfilling their own religions. People like that exist in every faith."

No. Not in Sikhism. When did Sikhs attack hindu temple and distributed sweets? Sikhs are not allowed to do that. If Sikhs start doing what hindus have done to Sikhs (destroying and raping) then I don't think they will be Sikhs. Sikhs should bring those criminals to justice not kill innocent people.

"Because to assume that a religion must accomplish some goal for the betterment of the state is a crude and daring argument."

religion must provide better life for humanity and teach people equality and those people will setup a country that gives equality to all. Hinduism divided people into caste which lead to slavery of india. slavery is slavery whether you admit it or not whether you accept it or not. Hindu were slaves, sold in markets, hindu women were taken to muslim countries and sold. is that not slavery? hindu temples were destroyed and do you think those hindus did not see that they were slave?

I don't even know what is the point of this discussion. and what are you here to do anyways? you wann

a discuss hinduism then go to hindu web sites. this is not the place. whatever hinduism is i don't care and nor i am interested in knowing your definition of hinduism or sikhism. Don't tell me what to do with my religion. I know my religion inside out. I try to follow Sikhism the way Guru Ji taught us. May He bless me with Sikhi. End of discussion.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

VOICE, YOU ARE NOT SIKH. YOU CAN'T BE. I HATE ALL HINDUS FOR WHAT THEY DID TO US!!!!!!!!

WE SIKHS WILL FIND KHALISTAN AND THE BLOOD OF HINDUS WILL MAKE FERTILE OUR SOILS!

DEATH TO ALL HINDUS AND NONSIKHS. YOU ARE AGAINST US. THE SHAHEEDS HATED HINDUS. THE GURUS HATED HINDUS. WE ALL WILL HATE HINDUS BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY DID TO US!!!!!!

I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE ALONGSIDE MY FELLOW SIKHS ON THIS SANGAT AND WE WILL DESTROY YOU.

IF YOU ARE QUESTIONING OUR CAUSE YOU ARE AGAINST OUR CAUSE. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND YOU PLAY WITH FIRE.

THE SIKHS WILL FIND KHALISTAN ONLY THROUGH A FIGHT TO THE END!!!!!! BOLAAAAAY SOOO NIHAL.

YOU MUST BE HINDU. I TOOK AMRIT AND BECAME A SIKH BECAUSE I CAN NOT STAND INJUSTICE. I AM DOING WHAT THE GURUS WOULD DO. WHAT BABA SANT JARNAIL BHINDRAWALA SINGH HAS TOLD ME TO DO. WE WILL DESTROY ALL AGAINST US AND RISE AS THE TRUE KINGDOM OF WAHEGURU. WE CANNOT WASTE TIME ON YOU. WE MUST PURGE YOU OUT OF OUR LIVES. YOU ARE IN THE WAY OF THE ONLY DESTINY.

I WILL MAKE IT MY PURPOSE TO FIND YOU AND BRING YOU TO SILENCE! THE SHAHEEDS AND THE GURUS WILL GUIDE ME TO YOU.

FOR THE REST OF MY FELLOW SIKHS, LET'S START FIGHTING FOR KHALISTAN PROPERRLY ITSSS TIMMME TO TAKE OUR LAND BACK NNNOW. WE MUST DESTROY ALL IN OUR PATH. ONCE KHALISTAN IS FOUND ALL THE ANSWERS WILL COME>

I AM A SIKH LION. NOTHING CAN STAND AGAINST ME AND MY GURU JIS. DEATH TO ALL OPR

ESSSSSORS!!!! DEATH TO ANTISIKHS!!!!!! DEATH TO HINDUS!!!!!!!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

DEATH TO ALL HINDUS AND NONSIKHS. YOU ARE AGAINST US. THE SHAHEEDS HATED HINDUS. THE GURUS HATED HINDUS. WE ALL WILL HATE HINDUS BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY DID TO US!!!!!!

wot the hell r u talking about, the guru jis did NOT hate hindus, they spread the message of equality and love for one another not hatred as you are trying to do.

SHAREPUNJAB

THE GURUS LOVED HINDUS FIRST THEN THEY WERE BETRAYED THE GURUS ONLY WANT THE SIKHS TO KHALISTAN THEY DON"T WANT HINDUS THERE> ARE YOU WITH VOICELESS HE KNOWS NOTHING JUST A POOR CHILD WITH NO FAMILY> I QUESTION HIS HINDU UPBRINGING>

SRI GURU NANAK DEV JI REJECTED HINDUISM HOW CAN HE LOVE IT> WE TOLERATE IT> NOT LOVE IT> AND WE ONLY TOLERATE UNTIL WE GET KHALISTAN AND AN ARMY> THEN THE WORLD WILL FINALLY BE KHALSA PANTH

IT IS HUKUMH. DO NOT QUESTION IT> THIS IS HOW IT WILL HAPPEN

NOW VEERJI LET US read gurus bani and the messsages of our Shaheeds. WE CAN NEVER LET DOWN. EVERYDAY HINDUS ARE KILLING SIKHS. IF WE DIDN"T HATE FIRST THEN WE CAN"T BE HATERS OF HIINDUS> THEY STARTED IT AND TOOK WHAT WS OURS>

THEY CANT EVEN FIGHT FOR THEMSELVE> THEY MUST EVOLVE TO SIKHS OR DIE FOR THEIR TORTURE OF SIKHS>

DO YOU FORGET THEY SHOT AT HARMINDER SAHIB JI>>>??????? WE WILL ALWAYS BE AGAINST THEM FOR THAT> WHY SHOULD WE STOP AT THOSE WHO FED BARFI TO THE ARMY WHEN THEY ATAKED AMRITSAR??? ALL HINDUS MUST PAY> THEY ARENT EVEN A RELIGION LIKE SOMEONE SAID IF THEY AREN"T A RELIGION IT IS NOT MY FAULT FOR HATING THEM> IT IS THEIR FAULT FOR HATING US>

SEE THIS IS SO FAR OVER YOUR HEAD I MAY HAVE TO TEACH YOU MANY TIMES< BUT THAT IS OK> IF VOICELESS POSTS MESSAGE I KNOW ADMIN WILL STOP HIM> I AM TOO SMART FOR HIM> NOTHING CAN STOP SINGH LIONS!!!!!!!!

GURUS SPREAD LOVE FOR ALL BECAUSE THEY TOUGHT ALL WERE GOIN TO BE SIKHS> THATS NOT TRUE> AND THOSE THAT ARENT HATE US FIRST> THE GURUS LOVE SIKHS AND THE GURUS STAND FOR JUSTICE> THEY WOULDN"T SIT AND WRITE QUESTIONS> GURU GOBIND SINGH JI FOUGHT FOR KHALSA

> I AM HIS SOLDIER!!!!!

BOLAAY SONIHAL

SATSRIAKAL.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Again Sikhlion is speaking the truth. We are going to be the Phds in Sikhi like Pukhandeebunga has said. We all have something voiceless doesn't. Love for Sikhism. Bhindrawala would have made sure someone like him was voiceless.

Someone has to stop the hate on the internet against Sikhs. We love peace, but we hate everything about hindus. Our Gurus taught us to stand up for ourselves. We will aggressively stand up and IGNITE those that stand in our way.

There is only one path to Khalistan. War. It is only natural because we will take what is ours and we are not afraid of using force. Resistence is futile. Sikhism will take over the world and then the world will be perfect.

Voiceless will be crushed. I will help you Sikhlion and I urge all of you to start quieting people like this immediately. That is why we destroyed the fake Sikh journalist in Vanvouver, who doesn't even deserve to be called by his real name. We made sure he was silenced. We control British Columbia with an iron fist. We took Ujal Dasanjh off of the seats of being a Premier because he loved hindus and gave us true Sikhs a hard time. By whatever means necessary. We will carry the power of Khalsa Panth to the holy end.

Anyone against this is against our Shaheeds and Shaheedis and deserves to be punished by the will of any Sikh. We should be allowed to judge the lives of anyone since we live the best one.

Raaj Kaarega Khalsa, Khalistan Zindabaad.

Lets follow Sikhlions example, although he is not too familiar with english he is passionate, and that is all you need. Reading books that aren&

#39;t written by Shaheeds, Gursikhs and Sants are books that are worth burning. We are the Truth, so nothing can be left living if it is in the way of me, my AK and Khalistan. We must kill Hindus and Hindu children so that nothing can revolt against us. This is the best way towards peace. Else, all hindus convert to Sikhs after serving sentences for acts they and their families committed against us.

It is only natural we punish Hinduism and even Muslims for what they did to us as Sikhs. We will avenge our brothers and sisters. We tolerate religons as long as they tolerate us. When we are at war, we are at war.

It's time to take Khalistan back.

Take amrit and lets kill imbeciles like voiceless here who thinks he can stop Raaj's Hukhum.

Here, Here Sikhlion and others who support him. We can't be afraid of dealing judgement. It is in our blood.

be calm like a bomb, and ignite on those who trespass. women children men. One way or another they will work against us. We must end them and help them get to becoming sikhi. It is in Hukhum. Iti s the only way. Stop making friends with Hindus and Muslims. They have their own countries and their own agendas. They really want out sisters and mothers. Its not stereotyping. These Hindu pundit brahmins never deserved to live. They were poisoned with milk sweets and corruption. We cant be currupted. Even our anger and rage and the bloodiest death by our hands is hukhum. It is what gets us closer to our Khalistan..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I think enough has been said. So lets move onto some better discussion. Why argue with voiceless. we know what we want. talking to him is like "bhains kay aagay been bajana". voiceless i think you should leave or stay voiceless.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...tis hee kee ot sadeev..."

-Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 896

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"we know what we want. "

I know, you want death.

"voiceless i think you should leave or stay voiceless."

It is the Voice of the Voiceless. Get it right the first time. You'll attack the messenger but you can't attack the message. I'll prove it to you.

"Bhindrawala would have made sure someone like him was voiceless. "

My Sant Jarnail Bhindrawala Ji would silence me for your cause? This is hilarious. Baba Jarnail Bhindrawala Ji said to be wary of the "death of consiousness". Many of your consious minds have perished.

"Someone has to stop the hate on the internet against Sikhs. We love peace, but we hate everything about hindus. Our Gurus taught us to stand up for ourselves. "

Hate against Sikhs is wrong. Hate against Hindus is right. On the princi

ple that all Hindus hated Sikhs first, am I right? The Gurus would be ashamed to call you such a person as Sikh. The first hater and the second hater are one and the same. Not attached to religion at all.

"We will aggressively stand up and IGNITE those that stand in our way."

You definately love peace veerji. And Pukhandeebunga agrees with this statement? All of you agree with this statement?

"There is only one path to Khalistan. War. It is only natural because we will take what is ours and we are not afraid of using force. Resistence is futile. Sikhism will take over the world and then the world will be perfect."

Resistence is futile? How can Sikhism be Absolute truth if people out there will resist it. Sikhism isn't about flexing our religions on others. Its showing people that the core of all religions lead to the path of Sikhi. I never said this would be done in one night. I said it would take a lot of work. "There is only one path to Khalistan. War." Again you claim to love peace but you see only war and bloodshed to get to Khalistan the land of peace? A paradox.

"Voiceless will be crushed. I will help you Sikhlion and I urge all of you to start quieting people like this immediately."

Insecurity. "Silence those that question our ways." is what you are saying here. The Gurus, the Sants, Babas and Shaheeds sacrificed their lives to Sikhism so someone on this board has the odacity to claim that Sikhs should not question. I dare you to silence Sikhs who question their faith.

"That is why we destroyed the fake Sikh journalist in Vanvouver, who doesn't even deserve to be called by his real name. We made sure he was silenced. We control British Columbia with an iron fist. We took Ujal Dasanjh off of the seats of being a Premier because he loved hindus and gave us true Sikhs a hard time. By whatever means necessary. We will carry the power of Khalsa Panth to the holy end. "

...I don't even think I have to say it but whatever it was you just sa

id there contains nothing of Sikhi in it, only greed, contempt, self-interest and the abuse of Sikhism.

"Anyone against this is against our Shaheeds and Shaheedis and deserves to be punished by the will of any Sikh."

I mean be reasonable. You are attacking Sikhs for questioning and testing their own faith. We are following the same paths as our Guru Jis. We are searching for the truth with our minds not some weapon.

"We should be allowed to judge the lives of anyone since we live the best one. "

This is something no Sikh would claim. We have the power to take life away from someone and not suffer the burden of responsibility because of our religion? Where in any scripture and the words of Our Immortal Guru is this stated? Anyone? This is hateful, discriminatory language and no one will report it. I'm dumbfounded.

"Lets follow Sikhlions example...",

How many of you here accept and honor what (Sick)Lion' has said?

"...he is passionate, and that is all you need."

Give me a break. If all you needed was passion then we would all be putting people like (Sick)lion in high ranks and resorting to what our instincts tell us without educating ourselves. Action without thought is fatal. Thought without action is futile. The Shaheeds would agree to this.

"Reading books that aren't written by Shaheeds, Gursikhs and Sants are books that are worth burning."

Honestly, everyone is satisfied with that statement? Must I assume that you all believe this?

"We are the Truth, so nothing can be left living if it is in the way of me, my AK and Khalistan."

I am dissapointed in where my brethern has gone. No where in the Guru Granth Sahib ji, or any of the books and scripture by our Sants, Babas or Shaheeds has anyone said that to go to Khalistan we need specifically an AK-47 assault rifle. "Nothing can be left living if it is the way of me, my AK and Khalistan". When you put between you and Khalistan a weapon of death, how can the end re

sult be a Land of the Khalsa Panth. The Land of Peace?

"We must kill Hindus and Hindu children so that nothing can revolt against us. This is the best way towards peace. Else, all hindus convert to Sikhs after serving sentences for acts they and their families committed against us."

A lot of you said that I was merely judging all Sikhs on what few were claiming. Is this such a case? Or is this tolerated amongst the laws of our religion?

"...sabhnaa ijak sambaahidaa tayraa hukam niraalaa..."

-Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 785

What does that mean?

"It is only natural we punish Hinduism and even Muslims for what they did to us as Sikhs. We will avenge our brothers and sisters. We tolerate religons as long as they tolerate us. When we are at war, we are at war. "

Are you wearing your kara veerji? The Guru Granth Sahib Ji said that we respect all religions. It never gave the condition that if the religion is against us then we can be against them. Because we will then always be at war, veerji.

"It's time to take Khalistan back."

Khalistan has not yet been found.

"Take amrit and lets kill imbeciles like voiceless here who thinks he can stop Raaj's Hukhum."

Hipocricy and corruption affect only the weak. I took Amrit and I will not kill someone because of his or her beliefs.

"Here, Here Sikhlion and others who support him. We can't be afraid of dealing judgement. It is in our blood."

That is a criminal thing to say. Dealing Judgement? You reserve the right to harass me for my ideas. You bring no crucial arguments against my questions. You merely attack me. I never attacked any on of you for your beliefs. I merely asked you questions that I thought pertinent to the cause of Khalistan. Forgive me for interpretating Sikhism and my connection to Waheguru on my own. You have really shaken my faith today. Waheguru save me.

"...be calm like a bomb, and ignite on those who trespass. women children men. One way or another

they will work against us. We must end them and help them get to becoming sikhi."

There is a long, unresponded to article on landmines. I suggest you change your name. You are a predator of humanity. A scavenger. Children, women? I cannot generalize and assume that you represent all that is good in my religion. On the contrary it is you not I that represent all the bad about our culture. Sikhism is perfect, and you are far from it.

"It is in Hukhum. Iti s the only way. Stop making friends with Hindus and Muslims. They have their own countries and their own agendas. They really want out sisters and mothers."

This isn't propaganda? Then what is? If Sikhism is absolute truth, then why spread lies like this?

"Its not stereotyping. These Hindu pundit brahmins never deserved to live."

That isn't stereotyping? What is? Without using the wrod Sikhi and stereotyped in the same sentence. This is bordering on racism and relgious discrimination.

"They were poisoned with milk sweets and corruption. We cant be currupted. Even our anger and rage and the bloodiest death by our hands is hukhum. It is what gets us closer to our Khalistan.."

You hate today, and you have no love for tommorow.

"THE GURUS LOVED HINDUS FIRST THEN THEY WERE BETRAYED THE GURUS ONLY WANT THE SIKHS TO KHALISTAN THEY DON"T WANT HINDUS THERE> ARE YOU WITH VOICELESS HE KNOWS NOTHING JUST A POOR CHILD WITH NO FAMILY> I QUESTION HIS HINDU UPBRINGING> "

You hate today, and you have no love for tommorow.

"DEATH TO ALL HINDUS AND NONSIKHS. YOU ARE AGAINST US. THE SHAHEEDS HATED HINDUS. THE GURUS HATED HINDUS. WE ALL WILL HATE HINDUS BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY DID TO US!!!!!!"

Its like I'm hearing, "We love hate, we hate love" being chanted over and over in my head. Someone please rectify that these are isolated opinions!

"ALL HINDUS MUST PAY> THEY ARENT EVEN A RELIGION LIKE SOMEONE SAID IF THEY AREN"T A RELIGION IT IS NOT MY FAULT FOR HATING

THEM> IT IS THEIR FAULT FOR HATING US>"

This honestly brought me to tears. "it is not my fault for hating them" You have no idea of the responsibility you carry. The world does not revolve around your views. It is their fault for hating us? Ironic.

"VOICELESS POSTS MESSAGE I KNOW ADMIN WILL STOP HIM> I AM TOO SMART FOR HIM> NOTHING CAN STOP SINGH LIONS!!!!!!!!"

Stop my message. The only offensive thing on this post are your comments, calm like a bombs and pakhandeebunga's. they are inconsiderate, cold and not well thought out.

"I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE ALONGSIDE MY FELLOW SIKHS ON THIS SANGAT AND WE WILL DESTROY YOU."

Target me and you will accomplish destroying yourselves through your own actions of hate.

" think you should read up on your history.

As smartSing pointed out, Your logic was FLAWED regarding Canada's Independance.

"

Canada acheived independance in 1972 from the commonwealth. No one died when this happened. canada became a country in 1867, not through war like the United States.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I will not stop until you see the hate in your eyes. Because from my eyes I see only death and destruction.

"No one was able to provide answers to your arguments because those are not arguments."

Does Sikhism teach hatred?

"...they started this hatred not us."

"IF WE DIDN"T HATE FIRST THEN WE CAN"T BE HATERS OF HIINDUS>"

"THEY MUST EVOLVE TO SIKHS OR DIE FOR THEIR TORTURE OF SIKHS"

"ALL HINDUS MUST PAY"

"THEY ARENT EVEN A RELIGION LIKE SOMEONE SAID IF THEY AREN"T A RELIGION IT IS NOT MY FAULT FOR HATING THEM"

"IT IS THEIR FAULT FOR HATING US"

"I will help you Sikhlion and I urge all of you to start quieting people like this immediately."

Those who hate first, and those who hate second are seen as the same in Wahegurus eyes as haters. To categorize all Hindus as 'they' is ignorant. Period.

"If Sikhs start doing what hindus have done to Sikhs (destroying and raping) then I don't think they will be Sikhs. Sikhs should bring those criminals to justice not kill innocent people."

So anyone that does a criminal act and uses Sikhism as their reasoning is not a Sikh. But if some Hindus go and decide to raid Amritsar every Hindu must pay. And about the destroying and raping are they separate from "We must win khalistan by whatever means necessary?" Well you should rephrase one of those statements then.

"hindu women were taken to muslim countries and sold. " Punjabis practicing the Sikh faith still marry off their daughters without their consent. I've been to such weddings. Is this not the slavery you talk about? Its prevalent in every

culture. This is not a relgious issue, its a cultural one.

"and what are you here to do anyways?"

To show you all that you haven't thought about Khalistan enough to deserve it. That there are many obstacles other than flesh and bone in the way of your AK-47s. Israel was born through warfare and it still is battling a war after 50 years. Is this the sentence you wish to give to Khalistan?

"you wanna discuss hinduism then go to hindu web sites. this is not the place. "

You represent Sikhism, and it teaches to tolerate every faith. How does my statement contradict yours?

"whatever hinduism is i don't care and nor i am interested in knowing your definition of hinduism or sikhism. Don't tell me what to do with my religion. "

So you are closing your mind to diverse opinion. That's always a great answer. Do you skip over those raags in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Nitnem? The ones written by Hindu poets and Sufi poets?

I guess you have a point. If you close your mind to things you don't like then the world is filled with everything the way you want it. How ideal.

"VOICE, YOU ARE NOT SIKH. YOU CAN'T BE. I HATE ALL HINDUS FOR WHAT THEY DID TO US!!!!!!!!"

"WE SIKHS WILL FIND KHALISTAN AND THE BLOOD OF HINDUS WILL MAKE FERTILE OUR SOILS! "

Does everyone agree with this?

Or am I to believe Sikhlion is the one and only?

"I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE ALONGSIDE MY FELLOW SIKHS ON THIS SANGAT AND WE WILL DESTROY YOU."

Is this a threat? How many of you will help Sikhlion destroy me? The admin already prevented Voice of the Voiceless from voiceing his/her opinions. But you can't easily squash opposition.

"IF YOU ARE QUESTIONING OUR CAUSE YOU ARE AGAINST OUR CAUSE. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND YOU PLAY WITH FIRE."

Right. If I am questioning, seeking some truth, I am against your cause. I understand what I'm playing with.

"WE WILL DESTROY ALL AGAINST US AND R

ISE AS THE TRUE KINGDOM OF WAHEGURU."

Does anyone here know what a Carthage Peace is? The Roman Empire (A Church-State) enforced this exact 'Peace'. Actually in retrospect. All the Church-States you've outlined flex the same kind of peace. CARTHAGE PEACE. Learn about it.

"WE MUST PURGE YOU OUT OF OUR LIVES. YOU ARE IN THE WAY OF THE ONLY DESTINY."

...You are so open minded to reasoning.

For what they, as in some Hindus did to you? You hate all Hindus because of what one administration did to you? For an army of at the most 10000 people that stormed and commited atrocities against our people, you blame more than a billion. Those on both sides with this dogma are the reasons for all the bloodshed. You think you will never find a Hindu that supports the existence of a separate state for Punjabis? Is that your reasoning to hate them all? Children, women, men?

"That is why we destroyed the fake Sikh journalist in Vanvouver, who doesn't even deserve to be called by his real name. We made sure he was silenced. We control British Columbia with an iron fist. We took Ujal Dasanjh off of the seats of being a Premier because he loved hindus and gave us true Sikhs a hard time. By whatever means necessary. We will carry the power of Khalsa Panth to the holy end."

So you admit to partially be responsible for the death of a moderate voice? You claim responsibility for the death of a Amritdhari Singh and you want to carry to power of Khalsa Panth to the holy end? You all agree with calm like a bombs reasoning?

"We should be allowed to judge the lives of anyone since we live the best one. "

How is this not prejudiced? We reserve the right to pass judgement (kill) anyone and not suffer the consequences of such an act because we live the best life? Who really should have been banned for endorsing hate on this site? Someone please send me links to Hindu sites that hate Sikhs. I'll gladly tell them the same things.

'although [s

ikhlion] is not too familiar with english he is passionate, and that is all you need."

I beg to differ. You need to be educated. You don't have to know intricate details about your aims and desires, but if you can't even grasp the idea of a Church-State how can you pursue Khalistan first?

"Reading books that aren't written by Shaheeds, Gursikhs and Sants are books that are worth burning. We are the Truth, so nothing can be left living if it is in the way of me, my AK and Khalistan. We must kill Hindus and Hindu children so that nothing can revolt against us. This is the best way towards peace. Else, all hindus convert to Sikhs after serving sentences for acts they and their families committed against us. "

At first I thought Sikhlion was just one individual, now Pakhandeebunga and Calm Like a Bomb among others are not voiceing their protest, they are promoting his message of hate.

"This is the best way towards peace." You hypocrites. I faith has been seriously shaken because of your thoughts.

"It is only natural we punish Hinduism and even Muslims for what they did to us as Sikhs. We will avenge our brothers and sisters. We tolerate religons as long as they tolerate us. When we are at war, we are at war. "

If all you do is tolerate a religion because it is tolerating us you will always be at war. Khalistans rivers will be red.

"It's time to take Khalistan back.

Take amrit and lets kill imbeciles like voiceless here who thinks he can stop Raaj's Hukhum. "

Is that why I took Amrit? To take Khalistan, which doesn't exist yet, back? To kill myseld because you think I am against Raaj's Hukhum? Who is it that can interpret Raaj's Hukhum and can say their interpretation is better than anyone elses?

"be calm like a bomb, and ignite on those who trespass. women children men. One way or another they will work against us. We must end them and help them get to becoming sikhi. It is in Hukhum. Iti s the only way. "

Ther

e's an article here on landmines, calm like a bomb, with no responses. Just read it.

"Stop making friends with Hindus and Muslims. They have their own countries and their own agendas. They really want out sisters and mothers. Its not stereotyping. These Hindu pundit brahmins never deserved to live. They were poisoned with milk sweets and corruption. We cant be currupted. Even our anger and rage and the bloodiest death by our hands is hukhum. It is what gets us closer to our Khalistan..

"

What has happened to you my veerjis? All you do is hate!

"voiceless i think you should leave or stay voiceless"

Even though he/she was banned to respond to you, I will never leave.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

whattt the {swear worddd}??

this aint some psicology classs

you need to learn from ppl like sikh_lion who says KHALISTAN will be ours

we are hated by hindus

we dont hate them first. they hate us first.

so that is why Sant Maharaj Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindrawala ji is my guru....

i follow his words and his ways cus HE showed us the opresssion of the hindu sarkar!!!

band behind me and have this dog removed from this forumm..

you cant come here and show anti- KHALISTAN (zindabaddd) messages

this aint freedomo of the speeech.

Ik O Ik Khalistan Mera

Hindu Raj, Ik o Ik dushman tera!! :wub:

^_^^_^^_^