What Could Be Done About These Kind Of People

as all of u knw that some people who are beginners to sikhi go crazy when they see activities of high awastha people. Here is an example of those kind of people who iploaded this video on youtube.

also some poor kids think that they know everything and they are providing funny logic against dasam grath sahib. Also they are talking about women in Sikhism.

I think you all should watch these 2 videos and we should discuss about this new rapid growing trend which is really serious because these people are just brainwashing shardhawan beginners and spreading hate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x664rUwVEMg

Veer ji are you sure you understand what you're watching? If you watch the video clearly you'll realize that there's the one baba who claims you will reach waheguru if you bang your head in a left right motion...I'll upload the full version tomorrow, my last chemistry final exam will be finished today. I think if you look deeper you will also understand what the video maker's overall message is.

Look at this thread for a little more insight on what i'm talking about...

http://www.sikhsanga...ing-off-simran/

edit- I agree with you on the second video though, they don't understand even what Darshan is saying how can they make a video on that?

Veer ji are you sure you understand what you're watching? If you watch the video clearly you'll realize that there's the one baba who claims you will reach waheguru if you bang your head in a left right motion..

edit- I agree with you on the second video though, they don't understand even what Darshan is saying how can they make a video on that?

yea I understand what u saying and I also disagree with moving head thing. But the thing I am saying is they are dragging AKJ into this. And ddnt you read the caption used for Manpreet Singh? " Waheguru de upasak ya Chandi de upasak?"

it clearly shows that how ignorant the person is who made the video. Just because there is only one point you think is valid doesn't make the whole thing correct. right???

as all of u knw that some people who are beginners to sikhi go crazy when they see activities of high awastha people. Here is an example of those kind of people who iploaded this video on youtube.

also some poor kids think that they know everything and they are providing funny logic against dasam grath sahib. Also they are talking about women in Sikhism.

I think you all should watch these 2 videos and we should discuss about this new rapid growing trend which is really serious because these people are just brainwashing shardhawan beginners and spreading hate.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=x664rUwVEMg

I've never seen this activity before but I can take an educated guess that to get a spiritual "high" these people partaking in motions rocking their head back and forth or side to side increasing the flow of blood to the brain giving a euphoric experience similar to having taken some sort of mild hallucinating drug. I can the the logic behind such movements but this isnt Sikhism as I know it or what gurbani teachs this is more of an innovation by various sects. I wouldnt say its a bad thing in Sikhism we should be open enough to allow room for various sects to have their methods to get closer to Waheguru. Each to their own i say.

I've never seen this activity before but I can take an educated guess that to get a spiritual "high" these people partaking in motions rocking their head back and forth or side to side increasing the flow of blood to the brain giving a euphoric experience similar to having taken some sort of mild hallucinating drug. I can the the logic behind such movements but this isnt Sikhism as I know it or what gurbani teachs this is more of an innovation by various sects. I wouldnt say its a bad thing in Sikhism we should be open enough to allow room for various sects to have their methods to get closer to Waheguru. Each to their own i say.

that not the part I am talking about. I already said that I disagree with that force-full head moving.

Veer ji are you sure you understand what you're watching? If you watch the video clearly you'll realize that there's the one baba who claims you will reach waheguru if you bang your head in a left right motion..

yea I understand what u saying and I also disagree with moving head thing. But the thing I am saying is they are dragging AKJ into this. And ddnt you read the caption used for Manpreet Singh? " Waheguru de upasak ya Chandi de upasak?"

it clearly shows that how ignorant the person is who made the video. Just because there is only one point you think is valid doesn't make the whole thing correct. right???

I understand and speak punjabi well, but I don't understand everything right away. Somtimes it takes me time to read and then ponder it, no I didn't. I did not see that.

its clear to see that the anti dasam bani brigade is, as part of their larger plan trying to discredit every panthic jathebandi, they basically have something against the whole panth. These moorakhs will get sajaa from dharam raj. Main thing needed is more positive parchar by those who know.