Bibi Satnam Kaur & Vaheguru Kaur

Guest r k

vaheguru ji ka khalsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh

the version of the events of the Shaheedi of Bhai Mohar Singh ji and family is different to the one i heard.

it goes like this.

Bhai sahib ji was so impressed with Sant Kartar Singh ji katha and he decided to become a singh of Deshmesh Pitaji. Coming from a pandit background they took the step to becoming a Gursikh with his Singhni i can’t remember Bhenjis name i think it is Bibi Pritam Kaur. Bhai Sahib Ji joined the jatha and stayed with the singhs in Sri Darbar Sahib and was a bodyguard of Sant Giani Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa. During the attack in June 84 Bhai Sahib ji and his family took charge of a morcha (defence position) near where Dhan Baba Deep Singh ji put his head down in Sri Darbar Sahib. If people have heard of the story that one of the tanks got stuck near where Baba Deep Singh ji give put his head during the attack. It was the family of Shaheed Bhai Mohar Singh ji that stopped this tank in its tracks. During the attack Shaheed Bibi Satnam Kaur and Shaheed Bibi Vaheguru Kaur helped their parents repel the army by filling the magazines with bullets and helping other Gursikhs in their morchas. One seeing the tanks comes into Sri Darbar Sahib Shaheed Bhai Mohar Singh ji and family decided the only way to stop the tanks attacking Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib and killing Santji was to wrap grenades around them and jumps onto the tank. They blow up the tank which stopped in it tracks and the army couldn’t move it or get any more tanks in that way, plus it was so inspiring for the other Gursikhs to see such a daring act of courage.

These little princesses became shaheeds defending Sri Darbar Sahib at the

mere ages of 6 and 8 years old. Shaheed Bhai Mohar Singh and Singhni too became shaheed. These true Gursikhs brought back the sacrifices of the Sahibzida back to life, what a truly inspiring family. Not that their shaheed was the only blood split by this family their cousins Shaheed Bhai Baksheesh Singh Kaljug, Shaheed Bhai Parmjit Singh and their 3rd brother in cant remember his name took amrit became Khalsa, joined the Freedom fighters and died fighting for Khalistan. Shaheed Bhai Baksheesh Singh Kaljug was such a fierce fighter they named him Kaljug because he brought death to the enemy. Shaheed Bhai Baksheesh Singh ji rose to the rank of Lt General Khalistan Commando Force.

I will dig up their life story plus scan in the letter they wrote to singhs here.

It’s an amazing story of untold sacrifice dedication which until today continues with their father and mother still holding Sri Akhand Parths for the shaheeds, and is close to Shaheed Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda’s family.

to those who think the panjab problem was a hindu sikh thing need to look at the contribution off famlies like this. there are soo many stories of hindus helping the singhs and hindus seeing the abusues and oppression been carried out on the sikhs that they converted to Sikhi and fought in the battle field.

Shaheed Roshan Lal Baragi one of the 1st

Shaheed Rakash kumar Jalaandar

Shaheed Muhammad cnt remember his full name but he was a police officer who joined the singhs and became Shaheed with his wife.

others ive forgot these are top of my head ive got a list some where.

Dhan those Gursikhs who gave their Dhan Mann Than for Guruji and US

Remember these Gursikhs and do Ardas that we too may live up to their standards

AKAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

sukdev

yes very noteworthy are those non sikhs who gave shaheedi for khalistan

pettigrew notes in her books,several hindus who fought with the kharkus in amritsar and jalandhar areas

also big up respect to those mone sikhs who still enough sikhi in them to do what was right and fight

avtar singh brahma's lt gen was a mona sikh there is a picture of them together

by the way, avtar singh brahma took down a helipcoter and was the robin hood of the malwa and he also looked like sant ji!!!

vaheguru ji ka khalsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh

sangat ji

ive got a pic off Shaheed Baba Mohar Singh ji and family i want to post it here, but i canot for some reason. is their a way to put them on here or can i email them to some1. ive got loads off pics of the singhs

thanks

sukdev

veer ji, upload them to a server, such a tripod and link the pictures form there, or PM me, and I'll you can send all of them to me, and I'll upload them :wub:

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!