Grays Sangat Votes To Allowe Alcohol, Meat And Tobacco

Guest Reporter

Guest Deepak pal Singh

I agree with you. However the part about being abused is wrong outsiders come to the location using foul language in the temple. So is it right to f and blind in the temple by the people who are against it? There are better ways to voice your issues singhs!

And what better way have you chosen, may I ask? If you lack any spirit or courage to face truth, it's your shortcoming. If you were so concerned, you would not have let the resolution pass (if you were not a party to it!) or should have taken some steps or joined the peaceful demonstration. Stop preaching and do something.

Guest khalistan

For people like you, town's respect is more than your Guru's respect. It is sikh's utmost right and duty to stand against any harm to his religion. Sikhism is not restricted to towns and cities. Just like you wouldn't tolerate your parent's insult in any town in the world, we cannot tolerate our Guru's insult anywhere. Such is the shamelessness - first people like you pass that cheap resolution and then you have the grit to post your comments online!!! If you lack the courage to stand against evil, at least keep your nose from poking in it.

Guest khalistan

if we need to have a dicussion u have to listen to some criticism as well u know iwas one who voted against it so dont preach i am not against ur protest but the method another thing i was going to ask u was about this islamic preacher who has been saying things about our women when are we going to strom his mosque

Guest Deepak pal Singh

if we need to have a dicussion u have to listen to some criticism as well u know iwas one who voted against it so dont preach i am not against ur protest but the method another thing i was going to ask u was about this islamic preacher who has been saying things about our women when are we going to strom his mosque

You got that response because your criticism was wrong. There's difference between when a sikh (it's in reference to your comment on women) is humiliated vs when some lowlife says anything against our Guru Akal Purakh. If sikhs had listened to you and not protested, within a month all gurudwaras would have started serving meat and alcohol. You cannot win everything by peace mate, get your facts right. If it was possible, our father Guru Nanak would not have picked weapons in 6th and later "jamas". And what made you say "Taliban"? Did we attack innocent? Were we misleading people and sorting our own purposes? It was a peaceful demonstration - all the credit to those sikhs who attended the protest. Think before you say something, especially when the whole world is watching (on internet) because you can mislead.

I hope this discussion helps you and others watching over the thread.