Grays Sangat Votes To Allowe Alcohol, Meat And Tobacco

Guest Reporter

“Those who do not show respect for Gurbani, do notconsider them Sikhs of Mine”

Guru Har Rai Sahib Ji

Concerned Sangat held a meeting at Sri Guru Singh SabhaSouthall on the 9th of October to discuss the party that will take place inGrays Gurudwara on the 16th of October. It was established both the familyinvolved and the Gurudwara management has been contacted in an attempt toprevent this gross occurrence of beadbi. The family confirmed alcohol and meatwill be served but refused to cancel, and are determined to hold this party atthe Gurudwara.

This is a humble benti to all Sangat, Jathebandia,Gurudwara Parbandaks, and anyone who has anylove for Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj to attented a peaceful protest at14:00 on Saturday the 16th of October 2010. KIrtan, Simran and Jaap of ChaupaiSahib will take place.

6 Maidstone Road,

Grays,

Essex,

RM17 6NF.

Tel: 01375376086

You guys are Sikhs...not hoodlums, so destroying things/shaming people is not an option.

Guru Granth Sahib Ji is also present in this Gurdwara. Guru Ji is capable of destroying the building, the committee, and the family. But Guru Ji is quiet (for now at least - just wait - in two years, these people will get their just reward). Guru Ji makes people sin (according to their past deeds) to destroy their past kama-ee (their good deeds/bhagti/etc). It's part of Hukam and part of Vaheguru's Khed.

Attend the peaceful protest and follow the guidelines set by the 'Satkaar Committee'. Standing up for Right is our duty.

I'll be rooting for you folks from Canada.

Guest khalistan

guys i am from grays i do not agree with arguments from both sides if they want to serve meat let them do it inform them that it is wrong thing to do no need for u guys to turn up in our town and preach us if the family is wrong then let then let god punish them they will if they done anything wrong may waheguru deliver his verdict do not act as taliban

guys i am from grays i do not agree with arguments from both sides if they want to serve meat let them do it inform them that it is wrong thing to do no need for u guys to turn up in our town and preach us if the family is wrong then let then let god punish them they will if they done anything wrong may waheguru deliver his verdict do not act as taliban

This is complete nonsense. Sri Waheguru ji tells Sikhs to stand up for truth and deliver justice, whatever that may be. Bhai Mehtab Singh delivered the verdict to Massa Ranghar for having meat, alcohol and dancing woman in Harmindar Sahib.

I agree with you. However the part about being abused is wrong outsiders come to the location using foul language in the temple. So is it right to f and blind in the temple by the people who are against it? There are better ways to voice your issues singhs!

I agree with you. However the part about being abused is wrong outsiders come to the location using foul language in the temple. So is it right to f and blind in the temple by the people who are against it? There are better ways to voice your issues singhs!

Such language was never used, this is a complete lie.

Guest Deepak pal Singh

For people like you, town's respect is more than your Guru's respect. It is sikh's utmost right and duty to stand against any harm to his religion. Sikhism is not restricted to towns and cities. Just like you wouldn't tolerate your parent's insult in any town in the world, we cannot tolerate our Guru's insult anywhere. Such is the shamelessness - first people like you pass that cheap resolution and then you have the grit to post your comments online!!! If you lack the courage to stand against evil, at least keep your nose from poking in it.