Your Feedback/Vision On An Ideal Khalistan

gadget

I would like the sangat to participate and give me your feedback on what an ideal Khalistan would look like for you

PLEASE NOTE THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR NAYSAYERS AND INDIAN DISINFORMATION GOVERMENT OR HINDUTVA OFFICIALS THIS IS FOR OUR VISION ONLY MODS PLEASE MONITOR THIS THREAD

I would like to ask what you would like to see in terms of education, schools infrastructure etc I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT CORRUPTION OR WHAT NEEDS TO BE CLEARED UP WE HAVE ENOUGH OF THAT ON OTHER THREADS.

I will start off with alcohol controlled zones mainly on the border of India that will be placed in Chandigarh for visiting tourists

All main gurdwaras to be zoned off from cities with maintenance of them a priority and meat and alcohol ban in Harmandir Sahib Amritsar and at least 2 miles around

Shops around the gurdwara to be controlled by volunteers of which all profits go to schools and hospitals around the country (khalistan)

Women as well as men police officers picked from their respective areas by the locals and sent for training in Ludhiana

Guest shastr

this has been disscussed a million times on the forum. we dont even have a khalistan and yet we are worrying about infastructure? come on now, get real poeple!!

this has been disscussed a million times on the forum. we dont even have a khalistan and yet we are worrying about infastructure? come on now, get real poeple!!

Without a vision you cannot and will not achieve anything I am very aware that you may not have heard about it before but theres thousands of sangat that are required to discuss the importance and have a vision to carry forward.

If you do not agree you are welcome not to join this thread.

With out plans you will never build a house and by arguing you are blatantly showing your support is not with us just dont read this thread its a free country I will finish with a very dfamous quote

“We are limited, not by our abilities, but by our vision.”

“Hell begins on the day when God grants us a clear vision of all that we might have achieved, of all the gifts which we have wasted, of all that we might have done which we did not do”

“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”

“Effective leaders help others to understand the necessity of change and to accept a common vision of the desired outcome.”

“With vision there is no room to be frightened., No reason for intimidation. It's time to march forward! Let's be confident and positive!”

I do not do prayer math and pajji I simply will not argue with you all I have asked of the sangat is what they would require of an ideal Khalistan what part hurt's your sentiments about this please refrain from trying to hijack this thread I am sure you are very afraid of the consequences of a shared vision of a group of people

Do not be afraid you do not have to visit the homeland you are free to remain where you are now.

The above posts is EXACTLY why we will not get our homeland anytime soon.The observation made Warren Hastings back during the British Rule holds true even to this day - He writes that Sikhs are good candidates for military recruitment but could not develop to their full potential mainly because of their carefree nature and internal feuds.

I refuse to be intimadated by one naysayer as discussed on the first post he is welcome not to participate why is it that when anything of immense value is presented here on SIkh Sangat 5-10 disinformation or naysayers try to stop the thread what are you all afraid of

THE WHEELS ARE IN MOTION THE FEW WILL NOT BE SILENCED AND WE WILL GET IT IT IS IN OUR ARDAS AND EVERY REAL SIKH YOUTH ACKNOWLEDGES THIS

Guest shastr

all i did was ask a khalistani with x-ray vision about his morning nitnem, and that means im anti-khalistan right?

sorry for "hijacking" this thread khalsa ji. daas is just a moorakh little kid who needs to refrain from making non sence and immature comments infront of the hardcore xray visioned pro khalistani singhs.

maafi baksho ji.

ooooh Ive hit a spot why the aggression if you were a hardcore khalistani with xray vision you would see the importance of this thread.

As bhindrawale saw that a vision for the youth was the most important concept of getting khalistan it is precisely why you are a million miles away whether you do 1000 jaapjis or not you require the love of God in your heart and prayer is not a chore where you count your paath its a feeling of oneness with akaal purakh which is why you will never understand the concept of a solid vision which is what even countries like the USA were built upon look at the american constitution