Des Pardes

Guest r k

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

des pardes in 1984 only worte the truth what sant ji said when the goverment was trying to put in the media that sant ji was a terroist the saw that this paper did not write that so they sent him to england when he heard the news about what was going to happen his mother was vey ill in hospital and he had to go so sad he did not see the last days of his mother this made him angry and started des pardes here and they stilll are khalistani. thats where i found out about hyde park

veerji,

the bani sampadak of Des Pardes was Tarsem Singh Purewal....He was assassinated outside the D.P. office, Southall on January 24, 1995. On every issue of Des pardes, their is written 'Shaheed Tarsem Singh Purewal' on the frontpage. Singh, i am not sure, but the police has not found who killed him. But lots of agents suspect Babbar Khalsa, hence i said that he was killed kharkoos.

Remember Tara Singh Hayer of Indo-Canadian times who was also killed? These guys were friends. Veerji, i am NOT sure, but the way i got the story right is that to begin with both were Khalistani supporters, but afterwards they turned their back, and for that reason or something more serious the kharkoos killed them. this can be very wrong, for that my apology. the strange this is: Des Pardes is still preety much pro-Khalistan. But they do have LOTS of bull-<admin-profanity filter activated> punjabi ads, about jantar-mantar etc. that i guess is to finance the paper?

veerji, everything i wrote here is from what i read in newspapers...nothing is inside knowledge..so all can be just media propaganda also.