Urgent Help Required!

das007

I agree wid hkaur bhenji, sh is absolutely right, grishti jeevan vi karna chida, if i said that right, sorry if i didnt.

If it is in one's karm rab twanu ap mil sakde like bhenji's mother, auntyji is very lucky to have had that, and still she is a housewive and mother and daughter. I believe people like this are wat seein rab is all about, people that lookafter others in their hard times.

On th other hand also ur family is very understanding to let u go, they must have lots of faith to be able to do this, and there is no harm in tryin as long as it does not hurt nobody.

Its hard for me to understand as i'm not on th level as u are paaji, but also gudluck to u, without sants and sadhus this world would not be. I also believe sant & sadhu nal eh dunia chaldi, we need them too.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hkaur ji das disagrees with you on the basis of the sri guru granth sahib saying many time to serve saints, be the dust of saints feet etc. You can't compare serving a saint with your parents. Also in a way the sri granth sahib tells you to be in the company of saints so guru ji is for it. Also das is not going away from sri guru granth sahib but will hopefully learn the true meaning of gurbani from saints.Also das has read bhai rama singh ji's autobiography when he recalls how hell was like and he mentions in his vision that when he was in line to dharamraj there was a women in front of him and dharamraj read her accounts and he mentions that dharamraj said that she has served the saints in life but has never done simran. But since she has served the saints she will get another chance at human life!!! Also there was another person in line but didn't do anything but he had to be recarnated in the 8.4 million life cycle. Also das will tell you that there is a huge difference between serving saints 1 it says in gurbani to do so. Also it doesn't say serving your parents anywhere but don't get das wrong as das isn't saying not to serve your parents, you will get ful but it is futile to compare it to saints. Also another difference is that saints them selves are mukt and if they will they can get you mukht, think about it hpkaur in your avatar you have a pic of sant jarnail singh khalsa bhinderanwale serving him will be more rewarding compared to serving your mum. Also on sikh channel das listens to sant ranjit singh dandrianwale says many times that he only is successful because of his sant giving him bhakshas. Also giani thakur singh also says that what he is today is all due to sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale. Giani ji goes that he did ardaas for hik and is ardaas is exactly what he is today.Also the 1 of the biggest seva is serving saints even bhagat kabeer ji used to give more food and majority of his food to sadhus and saints than his own family. Also saints can help you attain huge avasta that you can become jeevan mukt and then it says in gurbani that you can save your whole family. There is no bigger seva then saving your generations and ansestors.

<br />I agree wid hkaur bhenji, sh is absolutely right, grishti jeevan vi karna chida, if i said that right, sorry if i didnt.<br />If it is in one's karm rab twanu ap mil sakde like bhenji's mother, auntyji is very lucky to have had that, and still she is a housewive and mother and daughter. I believe people like this are wat seein rab is all about, people that lookafter others in their hard times.<br /><br />On th other hand also ur family is very understanding to let u go, they must have lots of faith to be able to do this, and there is no harm in tryin as long as it does not hurt nobody.<br />Its hard for me to understand as i'm not on th level as u are paaji, but also gudluck to u, without sants and sadhus this world would not be. I also believe sant & sadhu nal eh dunia chaldi, we need them too.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Bhenji thing is that its kind of embarassing for the das to say but das doesn't think gristi jeevan is right for das. The reason is das finds it hard to see another in a lustful way, das has trained himself after he read sant harnam singh rampurkele wale long time ago to look down when speaking to women. Also das have see others as my sister and aunty etc. das just feels sick if das sees them any other way. In uni das's friends all ways tell das that other girls (even amritdari) are interested in you and want to go out with you but hearing this makes das want to cry and das just wants to make vaheguru his only. das has just lost the urge for everything in life in terms of maya das has everything that das wants but just wants to now merge with the creator.

Sorry if das is sounding weird and stupid.

vjkk vjkf

oh twadi, i think you are wrong. Das bhaji, i think you should do whatever makes you a better sikh because in the end you cant take your family with you to sach khand. they wont be there to hold your hand when your stood infront of dharam raj. there is a variety of places you can go to such as damdami taksaal, nihang dere (e.g. baba bidhi chand dal) and do your seva for them. but like people are saying about doing seva of parents and mahapurkhs is good you cannot reach god without seva of the guru. i suggest you think about this and see if your attachement dosen't stop you from going but if this is what you desire most from deep inside then do it!

dere:

taksaal

nihang dere

hajoor sahib

akhand kirtani jatha

vjkk vjkf

Singh you sound familiar, I pmed you just to make sure who you are. I have a friend who is saying the same thing that lives down the road to me.

Anyway go for it, I might join you :BL:.

Veerji like I said good luck with your journey. I just stated what seemed right to me. I'm not going to say your wrong or anything, because you are right in your eyes and that's what works for you. At least, you aren't married or have kids that you are abandoning lol. So once again Good luck. biggrin.gif

Bhul Chuk Maaf

My suggestion would be ,

Even thought I don't know anything but With Maharaj's kirpa you might get something from my reply. first of all. Avasta will not come in just short period, (6months to 2,3,4years) , It depends on your karma ,how smart you are and if you don't skip any moment of simran. I would request First, If you start today at home from 1 japji sahib and get to 101 Japji sahibs (a day). As you do it day by day with full concentration and each shabad is listened with ears, then the change will come sometime. your habit of eating and shucham and punctuality is something important for an abhasi. There is not need to go away from home. For sikhs, If we do work for living and do simran at the same time. It is tapsaya for sikhs. If your are having trouble at starting , then sewa at gurdwara is best thing to do If You have more shanka and want good advise. I would say , you should ask Pujari sahib of Hazur sahib wale. Their avasta is very high, they can help you with this.

Gurdsingh the person who gave das this suggestion is solid in his sikhi and has a lot of abhiaas. He told das that vaheguru will take full care of of his family. Das thinks he said some tuk in gurbani and the meaning is

-ooddae oodd aavai sai kosaa this paashai buchurae shariaa

The flamnigos leave their young one and fly hundreds of miles away

thin kuvun khulaavai kuvun chugaavai mun mehi simran kariaa

who feeds them and who teaches them to feed themselves? have you ever thought of this in your mind?

So basically he told das that he has left everything to vaheguru as vaheguru is the anwser to providing for them. Das is worried for his family as well because noone is their it's hard to believe his reasoning as he was the only breadwinner.But he also made das believe that sadhu and sants have an advantage over grist jeevan because they don't get attached to maya or it is way easier to get detached etc. He also challenged das telling das to name 1 sadhu and saint that hasn't got any avasta and das couldn't.

So he made his pointand das agrees with him.Gurdsingh he told das about a dera in shaawad in india to go to but he also told das to look for other dera as it is up to you to go where ever you want. das just wants advice and help as its wise to ask many people to get their views on this.