A Little Message To The Guys Repping Jathebandiya

I had to listen to it twice since I couldn’t decipher the Blackman linguistics, obviously a reflection of the characteristics of the narrator. It is somewhat strenuous to keep hearing the same old broken record again and again and fence sitters winging on about girls legging it from homes with Muslims and it’s our fault because we failed them! What were their parents teaching them? A bit of common sense is all that required here and obviously void. Substance wise it’s poor, blaming different schools of thought and Singhs for the poor state of education in regards to Sikhi etc. I would have to disagree and say all the different areas and schools of The Panth over the last few years have done an incredible amount of work to provide support and awareness. It is somewhat strenuous to keep hearing the same old broken record again and again and fence sitters winging on about divisions etc etc…I would just like to say over the last few years all the different groups i.e. Nihangs, Taksal, Akjs etc have all strengthened and they will continue to do so and the vast majority get on together fine for the common interest and good of the Panth, we’re positive, successful, growing and educated and don’t talk like Gangsters LoL!

maybe he speaks like that because he was brought up in a run down, poor neighbourhood with a very high crime rate, that is the lingo he was brought up with. NOT EVERYONE IN LIFE IS SPOON FED MATE !