Raceism Par 2

Guest .....singh

wjkk wjkf

thank you for u reply veer ji,

but the thing is that they dont be raceist to me they are reaceist 2 1 of my other friends and he is half sikh so he dosent keep his hair and just laughs at the comment the other guy makes i cant just come in to the conversation cuz it wud look like i wanna get involved and beacuse i never hand out with them at lunchtime and breaktime i cant really say anything and they are always being raceist in class example in re class and anytime the teacher says hair or something they all look at the half sikh guy and start laughing i cant really make a comeback then and i never show them im bothered only after they keep on doing it for like a month i just tell them to SHUT UP but the rest of the time i dont say anything 2 them and also if i dont show them im bothered they are gonna keep on being raceist and also there gonna thing singhs like me are weak and dont say anything if i show that singhs cant fight back then im telling them that im not a lion but i am a cat.

wjkk wjkf

Does it bother your mate that they make those comments? if it does then guide him on how to stand up for himself and tell him you'll there to back him up. From the looks of it, it seems like he doesn't really want to stand up for himself. If i was in your position i would slowly and slowly keep telling him to stand up for himself and eventually it'll go through his head that he should do a little more than laugh it off when people are being racist. If its bothering you that much then you can also keep telling those guys every now to leave him alone and to laugh at something else other than his religious preferences.

btw they are not going to think singhs like you are weak since they are not making fun of you...most probably because they know you are not weak :)

Does it bother your mate that they make those comments? if it does then guide him on how to stand up for himself and tell him you'll there to back him up. From the looks of it, it seems like he doesn't really want to stand up for himself. If i was in your position i would slowly and slowly keep telling him to stand up for himself and eventually it'll go through his head that he should do a little more than laugh it off when people are being racist. If its bothering you that much then you can also keep telling those guys every now to leave him alone and to laugh at something else other than his religious preferences.

btw they are not going to think singhs like you are weak since they are not making fun of you...most probably because they know you are not weak smile.gif

fateh

the guy who they direct the comments at is half sikh and dosent keep his hair or nothing the couldnt care less about what hey say he laughfs cuz he thinks the comments they make are funny not because he feels sad infact once thoose others startin saying stuff about his turban i sed he aint got a turban so just shut up to the raceists and then the half sikh guy sed yeh init do u c a nappy on my head.

he dont give a crap

wjkk wjkf

fateh

the guy who they direct the comments at is half sikh and dosent keep his hair or nothing the couldnt care less about what hey say he laughfs cuz he thinks the comments they make are funny not because he feels sad infact once thoose others startin saying stuff about his turban i sed he aint got a turban so just shut up to the raceists and then the half sikh guy sed yeh init do u c a nappy on my head.

he dont give a crap

wjkk wjkf

Well if that's the case then don't worry about it. Don't complicate matters for yourself for no reason...just chill.