High Protien 'Singh' Food

Lion of Punjab

Someone get a ban off this 'troll'. His name is a clear flag.

why, where does it say you cant ;-)

Mod Note: You can find the rules here :)

"SikhSangat.com will not allow any topics that justify the killing of animals for food or otherwise. Any topic/post stating otherwise will be deleted. No pro-meat topics allowed on this forum."

I eat lots of chana masala, old standby. Very good protein. The more you eat it, the less gassy it is, so if you haven't been eating it for a whle, don't worry about the gas. Eat with rice and or chapati (espec. whole wheat), and it will be a balanced protein I believe.

Where can i get some veggie burgers without eggs in it ? Also has to taste good to.

And other recomendations for high protien food for singhs?

I eat lots of chana masala with yoghourt (keeps down the gas as well as being extra protein and is very tasty), and mainly chapati (whole wheat more protein but I like white flour best) or rice. I also like cold tofu sandwiches with the works. Sometimes I like a snack of lowfat yoghurt or cottage cheese. Some 1 or 2% milk is a good addition too. My diet is basically dal or chana, though, mostly chana as it is heartier.

Where can i get some veggie burgers without eggs in it ? Also has to taste good to.

And other recomendations for high protien food for singhs?