Amrit Vela Help And Experience

Guest Amrit vela wannabe

Guest Amrit vela wannabe

Wjkk wjkf,

i just woke up for amrit vela this morning and it was such a great experience!!!!

however am extremely tired at the moment and I'm not sure if i can make it a routine :(

does anybody have any suggestions on what i could do - sleep timetable etc....

help would be appriciated!

It is hard to get up everyday at Amrtivela, which is why it's good to do it :p don't give up.

I think the best thing to do is (i most likely will be wrong) to get up at AV once a week, then twice a week then eventually you will be everyday. It's so much easier if you go to bed early and really concentrate on you Sohila Paath.

if your tired in the morning have a cold shower whilst massaging each limb vigorously until it ain't cold anymore, it's not as bad as it sounds.

Or you could get up at the same time each day,e.g, 7am, then a week or two later get up at 6am,etc. the trick here is to be constant.

Sorry for any mistakes.

The most amazing most beautiful, divine and spiritual experiences I have ever had in my life I had during amrit vela. Nothing else can compare to that one week that I got my lazy beep up at 4am to pray, although I was not a child, it is truly when my life began.

Since then though which is also when I started japping naam I have only managed to wake up a handful of times and it has now been 3 or 4 years.

When I look back I feel like killing myself because I make excuses every single day.

But I am going to wake up tomorrow no matter what so thankyou to the starter of this thread!