**Gurbani Satkaar & Beadbi Awareness Smagam

Bump Arambh today

Very good effort by singhs to educate sangat. Please advise sangat to do more paath for forgiveness and do ardaas so we can become true sant-sipahis of Guru Gobind Singh ji. Khalsa panth will go through really terrible times, we will have to do lot of Naam and Gurbani kamayee to pass the tests. No one will help us, only our Guru Sahib will if we stay sanmukh to them.

Can you believe it that there was no news about this massive beadbi in the main stream media except panthic.org and proud khalsa network.

We have to revive the spirit that Bhai Fauja Singh ji and Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale had. They wouldn't have been sitting quietly after seeing this. I commend the Delhi singhs who are trying to stand up to the masands like sarna. We have to fully support them and encourage them. I appeal to rest of the delhi sikh sangat please don't forget 1984, it is not been that long ago. Please don't be so complacent, please become united against these corrupt leaders. Guru Sahib will test us again.....

Guru rakha

Maharaj jis Pavitar Hukumnama at the Bhog of Sri Akandh Paath Sahib final ardas for our repentance for the beadbi that happened

sorat(h) mehalaa 5 ||parmesar ditha bana ||dukh rog kaa dera bhanna ||anadh karehi nar naaree ||har har prabh kirapaa dhhaaree ||1||

sa(n)thahu sukh hoaa sabh thhaaee ||paarabreham pooran paramaesar rav rehiaa sabhanee jaaee || rehaao ||dhhur kee baanee aaee ||thin sagalee chi(n)th mittaaee ||dhaeiaal purakh miharavaanaa ||har naanak saach vakhaanaa ||2||13||77||

Sorat'h, Fifth Mehla:The Transcendent Lord has given me His support.

The house of pain and disease has been demolished.The men and women celebrate.The Lord God has extended His Mercy. ||1||

O Saints, there is peace everywhere.The Supreme Lord God, the Perfect Transcendent Lord, is pervading everywhere. ||Pause||

The Bani of His Word emanated from the Primal Lord.It eradicates all anxiety.The Lord is merciful, kind and compassionate.Nanak chants the Naam, the Name of the True Lord. ||2||13||77||

• 1 year later...
Guest Well Wisher

Lachman Chellaram has 5 flats and one Godown in Solan also. His daughter Jaishree sell book of Guru Granth from there.

Godown Address

Flat Nos. 3F, 3A, 3B, 3G&H, Raj Griha Appartments, Deon Ghat, Saproon Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh-173212.

Opp. Congress Bhawan.

Sikhs please go and check. Save your Guru.

Guest Well Wisher

Gurbani Satkar & Beadbi Awareness Smagam

The Beadbi of Guru Granth Sahib Ji CONTINUES from the times of Massa Rangar - to the narkhdarees of 1978 & NOW to the current day DEVIL of DELHI - Lachman Chela Ram

Over 2,500 Guru Granth Sahib Jee Saroops & countless Gurbani Pothia have been recently uncovered in a mud-filled basement store in Delhi on 11th August.

To raise awareness of this huge beadbi an akhand paat sahib has been arranged

Aambh- 6pm Thursday 16th September

Bhog- 5.30pm Saturday 18th September

Guru Nanak Parkash Gurdwara Sahib

65-67 Walsall Road

Willenhall,

WV13 2RD

Kirtan: Sukhjinder Singh and Sukhwindwer Singh

Katha: Giani Harbans Singh Ji Paramhans Damdami Taksal

Giani Gurjinder Singh Ji Damdami Taksal

& an English speaker

Kaveshari: Jagowale Jatha

A video of the beadbi will be shown at the smagam

We need to make a stance against those who disrespect our Guru

For further information contact 07960187671

Lachman Chellaram has 5 flats and one Godown in Solan also. His daughter Jaishree sell book of Guru Granth from there.

Godown Address

Flat Nos. 3F, 3A, 3B, 3G&H, Raj Griha Appartments, Deon Ghat, Saproon Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh-173212.

Opp. Congress Bhawan.

Sikhs please go and check. Save your Guru.